Does Sup Forums stay immunized?

Does Sup Forums stay immunized?

Other urls found in this thread:

privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/privacystatement
forbes.com/sites/gordonkelly/2015/11/02/microsoft-confirms-unstoppable-windows-10-tracking/#20b92ce52f4a
archive.is/QFL8e
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Handwriting data sharing

Jesus fuck how do people actually use this piece of orwellian shit?

Because stuff actually works

>tries to escape the botnet with Spybot anti beacon
>uses chrome

kek

kek

You could always like, you know, install gentoo.

How good does this work?

how do we know this even works?

i stay immunized by running gentoo and only using applications that i have personally reviewed source code for.

can you post your wallpaper

I like shit to actually work

Sup Forums doesn't use windows

>using an OS that requires that shit

I cringe every time I see retards using that kind of garbage software..

kek

OP confirmed retarded

yaw, Sup Forums use TempleOS instead.

>being a prisoner in your own house
wew
great OS there OP

it stucks in this phase pls help

PLACEBO
L
A
C
E
B
O

Sup Forums strawpolls always show more Windows users than Linux users.

so like... post your wallpaper

>mint

you have other problems to worry about

op wallpaper is here

>"""""all blocked"""""
>"""full protection in place"""
hmm, totally not a placebo, just look at that, it can even stop microsoft spying on linux!
like what

Kek

vay amk

probably because linux is a piece of fucking shit and doesn't even have a fraction of a fraction of the software windows has?

yes

you wont be able to use the software while you go to jail from the CP your ramsomware hacker planted in your computer as revenge for not paying 200 BTC to his indian wallet and 3000 candy crush popups making it unable to use your OS so you might as well stick to Linux

you're vulnerable to AIDS tho

Go with Antergos then and dual boot with Windows 7.

When you get to the point that your OS Is spying on everything you do, so you download some third-party program to try to get your privacy back, you should be seriously considering a different OS...

privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/privacystatement
forbes.com/sites/gordonkelly/2015/11/02/microsoft-confirms-unstoppable-windows-10-tracking/#20b92ce52f4a
archive.is/QFL8e
>Here is the roughly 8-hour network traffic analysis of 5508 connection attempts of an unused, base install of Windows 10 Enterprise

I don't know what else to say other then good luck willingly subjugating yourself and being a prisoner in your own home.

Couple problems:

1. WINE sucks
2. Needing a VM for pretty much every relevant program negates the purpose of switching OSes in the first place
3. The holy wars that are Linux development basically means it will never be useful for anything besides server software, which the average end user never touches except through a Windows condom

downloaded, thanks op

It actually stops Windows 10 from connecting to certain IPs, doesn't fully stop it tho.

Why not just dual boot then? And choose the last decent version of Windows, which is Windows 7. If you're doing audio production or recording - use Windows; if you're just browsing, watching movies and listening to music - use Linux.

>all blocked
That you/the program knows of. baka familia

>pretty much every relevant program
What is that, what relevant programs?

WINE is actually very good these days.

I switched over to Linux about two days after the Windows 10 launch and so far I have only run into a couple programs I wanted to run that didn't have equivalents, but these were vidya games.

I don't know if you have specialized software requirements or what.

>not using DWS

Poorly. All those features keep re-enabling themselves. Even if you delete half your system files it will simply reïnstall its self. it's basically malware on OS level.

There's alternatives for pretty much everything. You just need to be willing to try it.

It says "professional" right there. Must be good. /s

Some of the most reasonable posts in this thread get no replies.

Hey OP, you know spybot doesn't work in the anniversary update anymore? You have to use Destroy Windows Spying now.

I think, I hope, most people on Sup Forums aren't using windows, it's just a few people shilling for windows.
There's no reason for a technologically literate person to use windows on their personal computer.

>"Why do I need to switch to Linux? Windows is perfectly fine if you disable x, y, z, a, b, c, d, e, f, g and h"
>"Why do I need to switch to a fresh loaf of bread? This loaf is perfectly fine if you just cut all the bits of mould off"

Why not just fork windows 10 and disable all by default? ooo sorry Windows is closed source you cant even disable software that would be considered spyware 5 years ago.

Please provide solid examples of software you actually use that doesn't have an alternative for Linux, and before you mention adobe creative suite please keep in mind that it runs just fine in wine and that that probably isn't something that you actually use professionally or need to use (you can edit memes in gimp just fine).

>windows 10 keeps sending my data to microsoft
>wat do i'm so paranoid
>I know, I'll use this cool program that claims to solve all my problems in a single click of a button
>too good to be true? nah
>not even gonna bother checking if it sends or receives any packets from the outside lol who cares i'm not paranoid xD
>i'm Immunized™ now, the spybot watches over me

You know those fake antiviruses that have like 10 progress bars about how they scan your system and find 1500 threats in system32?

I'd honestly sooner trust Microsoft than some company that makes placebo progress bar software

>thinking you can disable botnet shit in a proprietary OS
>thinking this shit is anything more than a placebo

When will you dumb teenagers learn?

There's probably
>A few M$ marketers
>A lot of gaymers (e.g. build me a PC threads)

If you look at what most threads are about there's a lot of advertisers and not so tech-savvy people repeating what other people said.

>mould

AMERICA SAYS MOLD AND SO SHOULD YOU!

No prob user

hahahha you guys are retarded you can avoid all that shit but installing linux or installing win 7. no shady third party software need.

Thx op good luck avoiding the botnet

say hi to PRISM for me

>I don't know what the stupid program does
>I claim I know what the fuck it's happening
>I use linux mint
>linux
>mint

You are even worse than a faggot that installs windows 10 on a vm inside windows 10. Please shut the fuck up and leave. Also, if you ever come back install a proper OS on y our computer, stupid cuck.

>irrelevant ex empire
>owning it's own language over the current empire
delusional

here, try this
>Small taskbar
>Classic shell
-Disable the classic menu
-0% Opacity taskbar

I have a Lignux installation.

Different guy, end your life fagtard. New people using a new-friendly OS isn't bad. They'll progress to tougher stuff later.

Don't you want them off Windows to begin with? They aren't jumping to Arch anytime soon.

Or maybe, just maybe, you're an edgy fucktard contrarian who dislikes anything successful enough to become marginally more popular than its competitors.

In that case, as per line 1, end your life, fagtard.

Forwarded to some college friends thinking of switching to Linux from Windoze. They're comp majors, might push at least one of them over.

Thanks for the list. Hopefully the lebbit table will be convincing enough because Forbes has a gay website.

>faggot ends every sentence with enter to type newlines like some stupid ass reddit poster
>make stupid assumptions based on nothing like a true redditor
>"ohhh nouuuss! they know what kind of retard I am!"

seriously friendo, do not act high and mighty defending a retard that thinks he knows how the stupid spybot beacon program works while showing off he uses mint. Next time you need to jump and show everyone how fucking stupid you are, think about your parents, they are ashamed already by the stupid shit you do in the real world, imagine if they knew what you do on your own time.

If you do a quick google there's an article explaining what most of them are (authentication of your license). Of course there's 5508 of them because he isn't letting windows connect to the internet.

HOW MS POOJEETS EVEN RECOVER

Good taste in music

Do you actually have evidence or are you just fishing for yous

the fact that the program claims it "immunized" group policy shit and windows-specific features from within wine, which likely doesn't even have that stuff implemented, seems like proof enough

i mean, it can't immunize what doesn't exist, logically it'd return an error or something, not pretend nothing happened

>wine

lmao

post proof or get the fuck out

Apex kek

>I must use a 3rd party wrapper to run applications and they still won't be as solid and fast

Why bother? macOS has a solid desktop and professional applications if you don't like Windows.

>I don't use something because I'm afraid what others think of me
stay insecure and virgin

Nice meme

You can edit memes in Pinta and ColourPaint just fine too. Over 50% of Windows users don't use anything more than paint.exe© even though it's absolute garbage. They just don't need anything more.

its only happens to ignorant fools like indians and arabs

>hillary supporter.
You lost, deal with it.

ITT: Op uses hackers botnet to prevent legit Microsoft botnet.. Enjoy your data being sold on auction insted of in a safe Microsoft server

doesn't this practically proves it's a placebo and that it basically doesn't even interacts with the OS?

He's right tho.

botnet1 =/= botnet2
Microsoft is much worse than Google

Kek

terra tenebrosa?

Spybot is a pretty well known company, in fact, they were the go-to for anti-malware before malwarebytes hit the scene. It would be a pretty big deal if you exposed their software for being purely placebo. I wouldn't expect any young kids to know who they are, though, let alone have actual evidence for claims they make on an anonymous image board.

>I don't need it so others don't

It blocks IPs you doofus, wine still has a hosts file

>before you mention adobe creative suite please keep in mind that it runs just fine in wine
no it doesn't it's slow as shit

that said, I only boot windows to use adobe software (and MAO software)

>Of course there's 5508 of them because he isn't letting windows connect to the internet.
Are you implying that this is somehow justified or am I not getting what you're trying to say?

I'm glad I could help. Did it actually convince them?

>FUD should get replies

lol

>paint.exe is garbage
99% of Windows users use it because
a) it is convenient, already installed
b) it is easy to use
c) it actually does all they need
it is not garbage, it is perfectly tailored to fulfill a special need, which is not the need the programs you are comparing with try to fulfill.

even windows 7 has telemetry shit now, you still need that sort of stuff.

I've noticed that Skype stops working when you block telemetry and do that immunizing thing

but recently, Skype worked properly again. so Microsoft must have worked around the immunizing for Windows 7.

> wintoddlers actually think this

nigga siktret the mint
at least use manjaro

Sup Forumsdan mi akiyorsunuz nerden geldiniz lan

ne demek nereden geldiniz pezemek 10 senedir buradayım ben

ben turklerden kaciyom online siz geliyorsunuz reeee

Buradakilerden birşey olmaz. aynı zihni paylaşıyoruz aşağı yukarı

>not using based blocked of all time

kekolar ve oyuncu cocuklar buraya dalirsa intihar ederim valla
yinede

Gelip bi sikim anlamayıp gidiyorlar merak etme.