Got 300 bucks to buy a new propietary cellular. im stuck one either one of these. which one?

got 300 bucks to buy a new propietary cellular. im stuck one either one of these. which one?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.gsmarena.com/xiaomi_mi_4c_battery_life_test-blog-14774.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Where do you get a 6s for 300 bucks?

Financing

5X user, rate it highly. Originally hated it as I got one with what I think was a defective motherboard. Always be used to overheat, would slow down fuck tonnes if I only had 2-3 processes open at a time, always crashed. Sent it into LG and they replaced it, replacement is a million times better. Everything is super nice, you won't really find yourself with any hiccups (except maybe Snapchat because Spiegel is too much of a cocky fuck to put effort into a non iOS app). That being said relatives all have 6S' and they have no issues with it, messing around with it myself and if you're fine with iOS then you'll love the 6S

Xiaomi mi 4c has the same soc and is 1/3 the price. Using one now with an android 7.1.1 rom.

I'd like to a recommend a nexus 5x but can't after what happend to mine. Charging port got fried with stock charger and cable but LG wouldn't replace it under warranty because "you can't prove you were using a stock charge to charge our device".

Ask in the smartphone thread. Mi4c is a piece of shit.

6s. Jewgle will fuck over 5X users after Android O. The meme of Apple using planned obsolescence has completely flipped- they're still supporting the iPhone 5 (2012).

>updating old phones means that planned obsolence doesn't occur

Are you fucking retarted? Thats EXACTLY how they do it. iPhones always run well and smooth on their original firmware before getting slower and slower with each and every update. Have you tried using the iPhone 5 in anything above iOS 7? Its a slow piece of shit and smoothness is nowhere to be seen.

the iPhone 5 also has 10 times better battery life on iOS 6 than anything above.

iTards like you always succeed in triggering me. But when I read bullshit like that I can't just say nothing.

But hey. Atleast you're getting updates, right?

I love my 5x, it is so god damn sexy

Also there are these cool cases for only 10 buckaroos

Both a shit

Nexus 5X literally has no reason to cost more than $150 because there are phones with equal or better specs for $99.

As for the iPhone, using a phone with a 4in screen is pure suffering, the 1440mah battery means you charge the thing 3x a day and carry a charger with you everywhere otherwise the phone shuts itself off at like 6pm.

Finance either and you are brain dead. I wouldn't even pay $150 for either phone.

I recently used a 5s on the latest iOS and it was perfect

iPhone.

I have an iPhone 5C which my old phone and an iPhone 7. Both are running 10.2. The 5C shows it age sure...but it still runs well enough considering its age. It doenst run any worse, and infact in many ways runs better than equivalently weak cheap Android phones.
It no flag ship, but its perfectly usable if thats what you have.

iPhone.

iphone. dat optimization

Depends on what you're looking for.

I knew iPhone users were materialistic teenagers, but holy shit.

why would you pay for a phone to spy on you and use you as a botnet?

the worse of the two proprietary is iPhone

I have a 5S on 7.1, works well enough though the main problem is having 6+ safari tabs means each one reloads when you select it. Battery is still good and can last a whole day of browsing.

so not actually 300 bucks, and if you drop it the wrong way you're SOL

it's a pretty good way to filter out dumb shallow bitches, to be honest senpai

>nvme storage
>no nvme storage

Get a xiaomeme

I don't even own an iPhone lmao calm down nigger.

You're just mad you bought a shitty piece of shit phone from Jewgle with the promise of endless support and now you're lashing out at me with your anger.

It gets better, I promise.

There are seriously people like that out there?

Never seen them in Aus. Must be an American thing

Have you ever used one? Best speed to price ratio available plus good build quality, 8h SOT, type c and quick charge. I like 5inchers so its a great option especially with the 441 ppi. 5 months with cyanogenmod 14 based roms and 0 problems.

>8 hours SoT
Kek

Another user here. Which one? I would like something with a bigger display, however Note 3 is so fucking ugly design-wise and Note 4 some anons shun because of the Mediakek.

m.gsmarena.com/xiaomi_mi_4c_battery_life_test-blog-14774.php

>real world vs synthetic benchmark
Ok

I have one and I've used to for 6 hours and it has had 30% left. Most of the time I was playing hearthstone which raped the battery in my iPhone 5. It lasts me 2 days in normal use.

Unless you REALLY love Android, the 6s is the obvious choice here.

or if you really hate iOS