Should I go for it? looks too good to be true

should I go for it? looks too good to be true

mom currently pays $130 for this along with TV and home phone

is ti okay to have 2 separate ISP's providing service to my house??

No if you do that you could cause a criticality cascade and the Internet could ex

You can (probably) only have one cable and one fibre/VDSL provider at at time, unless you get an extra line installed which is usually very expensive.

Just get whatever you'll actually use and remember that they have a lot of wiggle room in *speeds up to

desu all i want is new Ip address but comcast won't give it to me. I even offered those cucklefucks money and they still couldn't do anything for me

Use a VPN?

was using that for months and woke up to a ban this morning. all that hard work down the drain.

Work? Why not just get a cheap one that takes a minute or two?

I used PIA for months eventually my Ip address leaked and mods banned me.

What provider?

>desu all i want is new Ip address but comcast won't give it to me
You're retarded

is this what murricans consider acceptable pricing?

>tfw pay $99 for 10mbps(which sits at 1mbps per second anyway)
>this is fast in Australia

Adsl2+? I'm on hfc cable and get around 12 to 14MB/s. 90 dollarydoos a month.

Holy shit thats expensive. Do you live in the third world?

isn't 1000 down for $70/month what google fiber offers?

If this is cable, buy your own modem off of their approved list that supports more DOCSIS channels than you technically need for the rated speed. This allows you to grab a bigger slice of the pie when there is contention or interference on the line. It makes it much more likely for you to see close to the advertised speed.

Stop feeding trolls

yeah, if you want to pay another install fee and another monthly bill. finish your animes and go to bed.

I love that phrase. You must be seasoned.

Here's where you might get fucked, so read the fine print.

Gig typically requires a fiber line run to your house. That likely is not included in the free install, and is often a one-time fee of ~$500.

Additionally most ISPs require you to use their modem for gig speeds, which means you'll be paying a monthly rental fee. Find out what that is.

Other than that, seems like a good deal.

I pay about 10 bux for 100/100 fiber ;>

I get free gigabit internet and they send someone to my house to suck my dick and make me lunch.