Ordered DT990 premium 600ohm for 250

>Ordered DT990 premium 600ohm for 250
>Amazon accidentally gives me t1 tesla 600ohm worth 1100 dollars
Is this a fucking win? Are these better than what I originally ordered?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Beyerdynamic-T1-Audiophile-Stereo-Headphone/dp/B0031RD3YY
amazon.com/beyerdynamic-Generation-Audiophile-Headphones-Semi-Open/dp/B015ACX03G/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1484875361&sr=8-1&keywords=t1 tesla
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You lucky bastard. Go and get yourself a nice dac+amp to drive those bad boys.

How are these mistakes even made? Don't they use barcode scanners there?

Got a dac and an amp already, they sound godly
That's the fucking thing, they put the wrong barcode on the box that's how they fucked up

Amazon warehouse slave reporting

Basically, jamal or jessica attempted to pick your unit from a shelf/bin, but because they have to get an item every 35 seconds on average (115/hour) or get written up, all they did was look at their RF scangun, see headphones, scanned the tesla rather than the DT990, had the gun reject that barcode, and then manually rejected the "pick job" so they could go to the next item.

Yet another retard went to that bin, "fixed" the "mislabeled" units by relabeling them, and went about their worthless fucking life.

Then, a third retard packed your items into a box. They didn't even see what it was, it just blurred by their eyes as they located the barcode and slammed it into a box as fast as possible.

Then, when the automated shipping label machine detected that the Teslas weighed a different amount than the DT990 and pushed them off the conveyor belt to be investigated and any problems solved, a FOURTH retard whose job is explicitly to catch shit like this ignored that they were the wrong headphones and manually overrode the kickout and printed the shipping label.

If your box has two layers of tape but one was already broken, it means they looked at it and sent it anyway. If it doesn't, it means this fucker didn't even look inside it and just passed it.

>My headphones went through FOUR layers of fuckups and I still got headphones worth a grand after only paying 250
Fucking lmao

I Amazon's new delivery service sucks. They literally hire convict looking niggers to deliver packages. These cunts throw shit over the fence where it sits in the fucking rain.
They had left a $500 Vitamin blender right over the fence. Any nigger could have stolen it.

Now I have a habit if reporting shit stolen, and having them send me a second item. I only do this when I find my item mishandled, or damaged. Its easier to file a stolen claim, rather than deal with returns.

So far I scored a lot of duplicate for expensive automotive equipment because the niggers leave shit within easy grasp of passer by. Some fucking cunts stole my OEM specific brake rotors, and calipers.

Sometimes I had neighbors down the street give me my item saying they got it. Well, I report is stolen anyway.

Yeah, our internal delivery service is ass and 90% retarded criminals and niggers.

Literally no reason not to report every package as stolen. That's the only way amazon will revert to proper couriers or increase quality of service.

I have dt990 pro and T1, the T1 is better but not even close to worth MSRP, maybe $600.

I work IT at a fulfillment warehouse for some no name company.

We have 4k security cameras hanging above every packing station to monitor exactly what gets put in each box. Shit can read barcodes.
Any weight discrepancy triggers a log, and we look over the footage to confirm everything they put it the box is correct.

This is usually used cause some of our clients love to order multiple super expensive items, and claim they got one less. We review the footage and find that our guys put in the exact amount as ordered, and then tell the client to fuck off.

How the fuck does Amazon fuck up like this? Isnt it all automated anyway?

>$600.
exactly what they cost. OP is a retard
amazon.com/Beyerdynamic-T1-Audiophile-Stereo-Headphone/dp/B0031RD3YY

Those are the first generation user

wow. the second gen is double the fuckiing price?

why.flac

wrong generation
amazon.com/beyerdynamic-Generation-Audiophile-Headphones-Semi-Open/dp/B015ACX03G/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1484875361&sr=8-1&keywords=t1 tesla

Surprisingly enough they have actually been greatly improved in the second generation
Hence why the price went down so far on the first

someone explain to me why people pay 1k for 2 small speakers?

they sound good

Do you ever contact customers regarding "we fucked up..." or do you just let it go unless the customer complains?

people pay 1k for completely useless things like fashion or jewelry

Basically, there's a computerized inventory system. In legacy buildings, you've got hugeareas full of barcoded library shelving (obviously different in form factor but you get it) that each have a barcode. There's a database that records what items are in what "bins" based on the barcodes. A "picker" will come by with a barcoded "tote", scan that bin, scan the item, and then when the tote is full of items, place it on a conveyor which will take it to a packer. Obviously for multiple-unit orders there's some convolution to make it more efficient to pick but let's just look at a single-unit order.

The tote with the item will go down a conveyor until a packer grabs it to pack out. They'll scan the tote, and then they can scan any item from the tote to begin packing that shipment. They put it in a box after scanning it, and they'll scan that little white and black code you see on the side of your amazon boxes. We call them Spoos after the SP00 on them.

That Spoo virtually contains your unit(s) as a container, with those units virtually bound to your order. The shipping label machine weighs your package and compares the expected weight to actual weight and if it fails it knocks the box off the conveyor to get fixed by a problem solver, and they'll order a replacement item through the pick system if they have to or if we're about to miss the cheap shipping deadline on it, someone will dead sprint into the picking area to go get a replacement on time. (for real it's some trackstar shit sometimes)

There are tons of cameras but they're placed for economy. They only cover enough to catch jamal stuffing your iphone down his pants.

It's simply cheaper to deal with the problems that arise from mis-ships than it is to stop them. I have never known someone to receive feedback for sending the wrong item, either. Even deliberately. I do it pretty often.

White 3ft Amznbasics USB cable? I'll send you black 6ft with no remorse. And I'm the least lenient.

I'm too low on the foodchain, that's customer service. Entirely different buildings.

Dead fucking ass serious about item swaps by the way. Most "kickout operators" will let it slide if they think the item you will get as opposed to the one you ordered is better and they're lazy or low on time for a shipping deadline. This is how people get masterpacks of USB cards and shit.

Taniquasha don't got no time to be openin' that box and she really don't got no time to put all those "overage" USB cards where they belong. She gotta be on dat facebook gurrrrrl.

What inventory system do you use?

We are stuck with an old version of RedPrairie that only runs on XP.

Proprietary that I know of. We use a mix of intranet websites that read and manipulate it and some bootleg ass tools we run through putty. Putty tools typically have more power/ability to manipulate the inventory.

Even the pick and pack applications are run through web browsers. Most problem-solving apps (where shit goes to get fixed if someone fucks up like in OP's case but they catch it, or say if your item is broken, or supposed to be a pack of 2 but we only have 1.)

I've had perfect luck with Amazon for over seven years. No wrong UPCs, no damages, nothing. Even my AmazonBasics products have been great.

I order a couple of things from Target and I get a completely different brand from what I ordered (and the invoice even listed it as another, third brand), and a bag of candy ripped wide open. I don't know what the fuck they're doing.

at least the same people who fuck up the system for the worse, also fuck up the system for the better...

my god do we need passive eugenics now more than ever

This is the expected and usual outcome.

My building will push out probably 250k items on a good night and we'll have problems with maybe 2000 at the absolute worst, and 95%+ of those are actually properly fixed rather than just passed. This is why it's cheaper to just say fuck it and fix it if we fuck up and get yelled at by the consumer.

Do you ever make jokes to each other about people buying weird or embarrassing things? I've always wondered.

Also, do you know if Amazon takes a big loss from free and Prime shipping?

I dunno about shipping. We keep hiking the minimum on the free shipping up so I assume we're good.

Yes.

If you buy a dildo, we will know.

If a dildo goes through problem solve, there's a 50/50 chance it's getting thrown at someone.

Weird item combinations are also joked about. Lube and baby toys is weird, mang.

KEKITY KEK

Ironically enough I've noticed "adult products" come in those white bags. Who puts them in there?

you need to get a dog to guard your packages. then report them stolen anyway.

Receive associates. It's protocol but sometimes bags get torn open or never used.

Thanks for the answers. You're awesome.

Jeff Bezos is worth 50B and all mis ships, customer claims and lost items are insured

>50/50 chance it gets thrown at someone

I like your style

UPS told them to fuck off when they threatened to use FedEx because they can't handle the traffic.

So I got 10 knives instead of one because the barcode was the same as the single package even though the weight was different?

Why the fuck does Amazon use so many shitty Pajeets? They SOLVE NOTHING!

>order not so good headhphones
>get the holy grail of beyers
Holy fucking shit OP, I am fucking jelly.

can you post a pic of the teslas OP

Goddamn
Thanks for the knowledge drop
I work corporate for a retail clothing company while also supporting their warehouse (scan guns and thermal printers) and half the beauty of it is that we're so slow and outdated that a lot of stuff is still manually done, so fuck ups are a minimum.

Still interesting as fuck to see and hear about how other warehouses do things.

enjoy the treble raping your ear
the t1 tesla is a terrible headphone

don't think that I'm jealous, its true

What is a masterpack?

Yeah just took one today

The gen 2 doesn't have treble rape
Hence why everyone bought the gen 2 and the gen 1 dropped to 600 dollars

thats why i got 10 copies of the same bollywood movie instead of just the 1 i ordered

Twice as many gens, so naturally twice the price