Samsung 850 EVO 250GB for $129

Samsung 850 EVO 250GB for $129
vs.
Crucial MX300 275GB for $114

Prices are in Aussie dollaroos. Which one, Sup Forums?

the cheapest non-kingston one with decent benchmarks

don't fall for the samshills

Like this user said

Samsung does a lot of viral marketing.
What this user said. Good luck!

My samsung 850 evo 250gb is ok. I have no idea about the crucial, but I will say, mine is okay.

>Samsung 850 EVO 250GB for $129

I feel so bad for you aussies. I got my 500GB 850 EVO for $115. The MX300 is also good, I had both. You won't notice a real difference if all you're doing is basic work and/or gaming. I'd get the MX300, although Samsung's have a better reputation because everyone and their mom buys them.

Intel>Samsung>Crucial>>>Sandick/PNY/Adata/Kingdick>chink brands/WD

If you disagree you are literally retarded, but there is nothing wrong with crucial at all, and since its cheaper and larger get the MX300.

How bad are WD SSDs really? Don't they use the exact same shit as Sandisk?

Running strong on my chink brand and not giving one fuck. Paid $30 for 80GB, incredible upgrade to my netbook.

Wait, what's wrong with kingston? I used Kingston drives for years, haven't had failures and they have great R/W speeds

You mean Intel before they stopped making the consumer tier shit themselves. Might as well buy Samsung at this point unless you can find a 540 or 530 or you can afford Enterprise.

Ignore it, people here think they are SSD experts, actually they are just neckbeards who like only what they own themselves, specially if they could get a 20$ SSD, even if it's WD.

Flip a coin. They're both fine.

Nothing, there are some synthetic benchmarks that make most of their SSDs seem bad, in actual usage like copying files they are actually better in performances than the same ones that show better performance in the "benchmarks".

If you want actually know about a drive, read about the controller and NAND chip models they use and what specifications they have.

Given how cheap SSDs are now I don't think this is true and they're obtainable by poors. Personally, I dropped a few hundred bucks a few years ago on something that's now something like a 1/3rd of that price as an example.

>caring about sequential transfers for SSDs

I can't believe you try to talk SSDs but literally talk about sequential transfers as a positive for a specific brand. Now that fast sequential is bad it's just not what sets different SSDs apart or the reason why you'd use a SSD over spindle in the first place.

>what are controllers

the nand may be fine but everything else will shit itself. you still get what you pay for

uh the front one is much more fine, in fact probably the most attractive affrican american I have ever seen. The back one is white but fat and looks like one of those really whiny ultra entitled fat bitches too

The way the front one is touching her face is...odd..but somehow comforting among the dreary atmosphere of their environment. It's as though she's smushing her lip just a bit, so that we cannot see its true form as it would look otherwise undisturbed. Her hair is nicely straight and while it could be nicer its not bad. Certainly meets the definition of 'fine'. Her eyes are quite amazing, the look like windows into the history of africa.

The back one...god fucking damnit go fucking kill yourself eugh. not fine. kick that thing into the curb and make sure to give a good stomp too

>intel
>outsources almost all components in their consumer ssds
>best

>there is nothing wrong with crucial at all
bx200

Intel WAS the best until recently due to what you brought up so please don't be surprised to see them topping lists. Look at how badly Backblaze's shitty data (hey let's use desktop drives in servers) fucked with Seagate's rep despite a complete turnaround (still, for desktop drives that shouldnt be used in servers) last year.

For Enterprise they still are the best

They're both TLC shit, but one of them is 3D TLC, and that's the 850 EVO.
Buy the 850 PRO.

MX300 is 3D TLC too.

>he thinks the 850 Pro is that much better

You should really compare workload of Pros vs. Samsung enterprise drives. Evo to Pro is more of a slight difference. Pro to Enterprise is fucking light years apart.

Yeah the typical pay a lot more get a little better type of deal on top of the value product. Not worth it

But pic is unrelated user
Did you even read OP?

Your lack of sense of humor is disturbing.

My crucial mx 500 works great

I own a Samsung 850 EVO and it is fine OP.
A SSD will literally change your life desu.

SSDs, like HDDs, are great until they die. Which is why you need to look at data for how many writes they can take and things of that nature along with the warranty. SSD or HDD you better have backups.

>Now that fast sequential is bad it's just not what sets different SSDs apart or the reason why you'd use a SSD over spindle in the first place.
Yes, the miniscule difference between I/O ops and seek is truly relevant VS magnetic media. Kek.

you do realise she is underage?

Black girl = Samsung
White girl = Crucial
Hope that helps

115 aud? What a great price!

Bait and switch with v300 series

Crucial it is then

One of the dozen or so attractive nigs on the planet. Too bad she ruins it with those nails.

Just flip a coin for the SSD choice.

OP never said pic was unrelated

That a cute nigger.

>The back one is white but fat
>fat
>t. I have never actually seen a real woman

>nigger
>cute
kek

Well he also thinks the black one is unattractive enough to warrant kicking her to death on the curb, so he's obviously a massive faggot.

I'll admit i'm spoiled, where I live its pretty much all qts but still, that girl in the back is definitely fat, like you know she fucking is going to just get fatter too, like that bitch is maybe just chubby right now but shes gonna become a fucking god damn fucking shit fucking god fucking shit fuck damn landwhale when shes older. Don't you fucking know how much to eat you fucking jew?

I can confirm now.
>t. literary no female contact

>I'll admit i'm spoiled, where I live its pretty much all qts but still,
>lives in a delusional animu world, mostly in his room (moms basement, for his dad, the regret cave) walls full of animu girls, but never actually kissed a girl, obesity and a hairy neck defend his virginity, together with self caused social annexy

>I can't read