>costs 8 times as much

>Make earbuds
>the sound worse than 10$ zircons
>Sell wired ones for 30$
>Make wireless
>Make 100+$

> 2017
> still getting Timrolled that hard
I bet you also pull an all-nighter in front of an APplE store to be the first one to get a new dongle upon release

I tried them out. They sound like shit. I wouldn't pay even $40 for them.

Is that a hairdryer

>buy zircons
>one side stops working after 3 weeks

Would have been happier with the Eiaosi X6.

What, wireless earbuds? May have been a novel concept in 2005 but not today.

It's actually extremely well designed tech. Just not worth the price once you look at other products

Or if we all die.

>each bud individually wireless
>2005

Wew

apple has done it again

Yes, but it is fucking magic this one.
Watch AvE's teardown.

>Or when we all die.
Fixed.
It's always gunna be when, not if.

Yeah it's a downgrade.

If apple didn't push wireless, wired earbuds would still be the industry standard in 10 years.

>Sup Forums still not giving apple credit decades later
>ignore all laptops have been influenced by their laptops
>phones too
>google even copies force touch
>can't be fucked hardware side so does a long press on your screen

LMAO

And?

I will give Apple credit for bleeding the market to make massive amounts of cash, but what they influenced caused the creation of a shit load of thin, overheating devices with shitty batteries, and that is nothing to be thankful for.

And that is a bad thing?

oh shut up. those were problems before laptops got thin

>battery life highest it's ever been
>specs high as
>thinks any laptops overheat

guess you don't remeber laptops claiming 5h battery and getting 2h

>guess you don't remeber laptops claiming 5h battery and getting 2h
Huh, nothing has changed.

maybe for your garbage thinkpad

>2013 tests
>15h for top pc on the web

This is what Sup Forums is now. 24 7

You're right. Even though over a half dozen kikesharter and gimme-a-blojo campaigns for stupid wireless earbuds have been funded over the past 2 or so years, Apple is definitely they only company stupid enough to force users to either use Bluetooth or a shitty dongle.

Now we can look forward to a future where headphones and earbuds alike have shiity undersized drivers as a compromise to fit a receiver, DAC, amp, and battery inside and even shittier battery life for our phones.

On top of that we're no longer limited to being in constant fear of our phones blowing off our fingers or dick, we now get to experience a whole no potential for little explosions right in our ears.

And since earbuds were simply not sensitive enough to damage, now they get a plethora of other microscopic components to irreversibly damage from a small drop. even better they're also so much easier to lose.

I'm so glad we have a trailblazer like Apple to steer technology in the direction we've been too stupid to realize was best. I for one plan on buying 5 pairs to prove I appreciate them with my wallet.

So instead, in 10 years more people will be using the built in speaker when taking the bus.
I don't care about the potential of the wireless headphones. When I am alone, plugging in a wire vs using a wireless set of headphones is about the same amount of work, I don't really care, if anything, I would prefer to have a wired connection, because I wouldn't have to charge multiple devices.
But in the hands of the plebeians, these earbuds become more expensive, get lost or what have you.
We already have people who listen to music using the built in speaker in public, but this is currently limited to black people.

>i blame other manufacturers for not changing to lightning/usb C

>lets keep this 100 year old jack forever!

i bet you qq about USB C as well and how nothing uses it but you complain that the companies put the port on things

Every phone uses usb-c now, it is just a matter of time until something else will use it.
And the age of a thing does not affect how useful it is.
I mean we also use geometry, physics, we still use heat to prepare food.
Some things doesn't have to change unless you find something better.
The main complaint about removing the jack is that we could have wireless systems alongside wired options.
Say the change would be for apple to replace their default headphones with wireless headphones.
They could get feedback on how they were compared to the old ones or if people even used them at all.
There was nothing wrong with the jack, why change it?

>it's bad because it has been so great and functional for over a century
>if it "just werks" we need to replace it with something less robust, less commonly used, and more expensive
>afterall we need more room in our phones so we can make them .1mm thinner and more fragile requiring a bulky, rubbery case that has a deathgrip on the inside of your pocket so it's even harder to pull out when your battery goes up in flames.