I've been wearing over ear headphones for a few years. From Turtlebeaches, to Logitech, to Audio Technica

I've been wearing over ear headphones for a few years. From Turtlebeaches, to Logitech, to Audio Technica.

Now, after wearing headphones every single day, my hair pretty fucked up. Right where the bridge part of the headphones lay on my head as a very obvious dip in my hair. The only time it wasn't noticeable was right after taking a shower. Even after getting a haircut, the dip was still very obvious.

Now, it's been almost two months since I've last put on over ear headphones and my hair has just now recovered. I absolutely do not want to go back to my hair looking fucking retarded. But I also really don't like using my iPhone's earphones. The quality is really shit compared to my headphones.

Is there anything that you can suggest, Sup Forums?

Cut your hair. Fucking baka

shave your head

Did you not read my post.

Even after getting a haircut, my hair still had the obvious dip.

No way. I'd look fucking horrible bald/nearly bald. And I'm only 18, I want as much hair on my head as I can get.

Wear a hat

just wear a fedora it will shield your precious locks of hair

Hats look horrible on me.

And I'm not going to wear a hat indoors.

Fucking KYS. Get a pool noodle and put it on the top of the headphones

They're a little big, don't you think?

>iPhone

Found your problem.

I'm not listening to music through my iPhone, I'm saying that I'm using my iPhone's earphones. You know, the Apple earpods?

Do you people not having any reading comprehension?

>tfw 20 and balding

If you hair is this shit then you have other problems and it would be royally fucked up 24/7 from you sleeping on it for 8hrs a night. Any decent properly adjusted headphone barely puts any pressure on top of the head anyway.

Nah my hair is pretty normal after using the hair brush. After waking up I just brush a few strokes and it's all good. It's only when it gets really long that it gets kinda hard to keep it combed properly.

My most recent headphones are ATH-M50x, but I've had the problem from even before that. From the side my hair looked a bit like this.

But now there isn't a dip at all.

Get some good IEMs like the shure 535's. Get them used if need be.

Stop washing your hair so much. I have to wear thick hearing protection for 10 hours a day at work, and I can always get rid of the dip by just running my fingers through my hair I don't even need to use a comb or brush.

is this the dumbest thread on Sup Forums right now?

Washing as in shampoo, or washing as in soak it in water while in the shower?

I could probably go two or so days without using shampoo without feeling weird, but I don't think I can not soak my hair while in the shower.

How is it dumb?

This could be posted on every thread in Sup Forums at any time

learn to cut hair yourself, that's the best solution for me and saved me a couple of bucks already..

paid 30€ for a razer and used it 4 times already which would sum up 40€. of course it doesn't look as uniform but wax makes up for it

this is the dumbest comment of the year

>razer

electric hair razor, my fault

still in love with my deathadder elite though

Used to have this issue. Cut your hair and comb it every once in a while.

Bose qc20 or qc30.

Sure 215

Sennheiser HD-1 (due out this month)

KZ ATE if you want a good IEM

AKG K553 for a comfortable pair of headphones

Fucking... WHAT?
The fuck do you mean put a pool noodle on headphones?
The fuck goes through your head?

Just don't fall for the etymotic research meme. I did and while I actually find them very comfortable (many, many people don't) and love the noise canceling ability that exceeds the earplugs I use at work, they're so fucking lifeless they nearly ruin most kinds of music.

They're super detailed but have no oomph. And I'm not talking about bass exclusively, I mean all frequencies sound like they're on the same level at all times even when they're clearly meant to be more dynamic.

Like other anons said, don't fall for the shampoo jew. You hair loses strength when using shampoo.