Does Sup Forums listen to music while programming or doing technology related work? If yes, what do you like?

Does Sup Forums listen to music while programming or doing technology related work? If yes, what do you like?

Other urls found in this thread:

somafm.com/player/#/now-playing/groovesalad
youtube.com/watch?v=UzhRfea55Qw
youtube.com/watch?v=vVf0OwyjCo0
youtube.com/watch?v=hE6qqD675AA
pandora.com/station/play/3478182139276672813
youtube.com/watch?v=__6rW1DtfJ8
youtube.com/watch?v=TkIssHw5rao
youtube.com/watch?v=6CXvBzY_grc
youtube.com/watch?v=SgXlUxDGFvU
youtube.com/watch?v=A7fuuDc2hH0
youtube.com/watch?v=YQLIWkJPmo8
youtube.com/watch?v=BaP1wDvkA6E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck off tomoko

yes
chiru.no or other internet weeb or gook radio stations

lainchan radio

Breakbeat / big beat.

I don't. I listen to musics in the morning then sometimes keep a mix of them in my head while doing tech-related work.

Mainly Britney Spears or Avril Lavigne. If im doing something tds, Miley Cyrus.

RWBY and Kill la Kill OSTs

No, I have tinnitus that significantly increases in volume along with external noise, actually drowning the external noise (music) out. Too much music earns me a sleepless night because the ringing is literally too loud for me to sleep.

Lotsa jmetal and jpop Idk why I usually listen to rap and vaporwave otherwise

Yes, usually the stuff on Retro Wave @ Jewtube

Youtube search vaporwave

Sorry about your tinnitus. That sounds miserable.

Motherfucking somafm.com/player/#/now-playing/groovesalad

I have tinnitus, too, but not that bad
my solution is to always drown it in something, got computers close to where i sleep, almost always music or tv on while i sleep

Discussion of music belongs on Sup Forums.

Hell, music's all the sweeter when you listen to it no more than once a week.

It is actually fine when I'm in silence. It defaults to white noise which is the only reason I haven't gone insane. It's as if the tinnitus is specifically in place to prevent me from hearing music.

My niggas.

Noise youtube.com/watch?v=UzhRfea55Qw
Or noise with a beat youtube.com/watch?v=vVf0OwyjCo0

A year ago it was things like Carbon Based Lifeforms and Emancipator.

Sometimes the noise gets boring so I listen to electro monstercat releases at 1.5 speed for an hour and then go back.

Electronic / DnB mostly
Pendulum, deadmau5, Nero, Netsky.

I don't like programming. The most I do is write bash scripts when I really want to automate something.

youtube.com/watch?v=hE6qqD675AA

I found this Pandora station on Reddit sometime ago, it literally has a perfect mix for background music while programming.

I leave it playing constantly.

pandora.com/station/play/3478182139276672813

>Does Sup Forums listen to music while programming or doing technology related work? If yes, what do you like?- 21 posts and 2 image replies shown.

Use Yandex to find these:

Hōkago Tea Time 放課後ティータイム (2009-2013) [FLAC]

Official Touhou Music [MP3] [V0]

>Reddit

I can't concentrate when I listen to music.
A podcast is fine tho.

I listen to Michael Savage or Infowars if David Knight is on

>DURR YOU MENTIONED REDDIT LOL LE SMUG ANIME FACE XDDDDD

Is it hard being this autistic?

Your kind isn't welcome here, go home.

>>DURR YOU MENTIONED REDDIT LOL LE SMUG ANIME FACE XDDDDD
>Is it hard being this autistic?
You tell me.

Linkin park

>even quotes like plebbit shithead
Seriously, just do us all a favor and kill yourself. Your kind is unwelcome here, cuck.

Stuff like this
youtube.com/watch?v=__6rW1DtfJ8
youtube.com/watch?v=TkIssHw5rao
youtube.com/watch?v=6CXvBzY_grc

Nah, I think I'm gonna stay and actually contribute to shit as opposed to being autistic.

Don't let that upset you too much.

cuck cuck cuck

What are you, a chicken?

>contribute
no one care what you shitpost about. just kill yourself or fuck off.

you're a human trash. go back to that shithole and go back to sucking dick.

originality/reddit

Nova by Lemmino isn't so bad, it's faggoty electronic chillout music but nice for grinding through games and coding the best songs personally are Infinity, Venusian and Moon, Terra kinda sucks though

why are plebbit's memes so shit? posting this shit should be a bannable offense on here.

mods?

I listen to Ska-P (spanish ska/punk band) most of the time while playing cs. Neo Japanese Funk Jazz while browsing

>MODS GET THESE PEOPLE I DISAGREE WITH OFF OF HERE.
>YES I KNOW THE INITIAL POST WAS AN ACTUAL CONTRIBUTION TO THE TOPIC BUT MY AUTISM JUST WON'T ALLOW IT!!!!

Holy Christ you're pathetic, how do you wake up in the morning?

>Holy Christ you're pathetic
why are you bringing Lord's name in vain, you atheist shithead?

And who's more pathetic than a person who comes from that leftist censorship shihole and ends up defending and promoting that site on a free-speech site like Sup Forums? You have to be the most retarded faggot ever. GTFO

You only validate my point more with each autistic post you make.

Hopefully your spergfest will encourage your mom to give you those tendies you're working so hard for.

The pinnacle of sane, non-autistic discussion.

so why are you here if we're all autistic? why are you wasting your life away among us? why aren't you on that shithole of a site profession your views and showing off your non-autism and intelligence?

I liked it, then I hated it for a moment when the voice came in but it's actually pretty nice.
Might add to my list.

I listen to metal when programming. I really like metal with screamed/growled vocals because I think they sound nice and I can't understand what they're saying so it's essentially like listening to instrumental music.

>I can't understand what they're saying so it's essentially like listening to instrumental music.
I feel like that's why people listen to weeb music. I don't mind voice in my music but I do mind meaning.

>metal
I recently got into pagan or folk metal. I prefer foreign ones because words in english distract me and kill my focus.

I highly recommend Arkona or anything from Napalm Records.

youtube.com/watch?v=SgXlUxDGFvU

youtube.com/watch?v=A7fuuDc2hH0

I think you're exactly right. The human voice sounds nice, but I can't focus on programming if there's also words I can understand

That's awesome! folk metal is one of the coolest subgenres I think. I recently discovered Mongolian folk metal and its one of my favorite micro genres. They use this throat singing thats just beautiful. Cool bands include Tennger Cavalry, seven treasures and Mongol

>5 hours of concentration

youtube.com/watch?v=YQLIWkJPmo8

>Tennger Cavalry, seven treasures and Mongol
thanks!! will check this shit out.

i forgot to link the most popular Arkona song...

youtube.com/watch?v=BaP1wDvkA6E

I really love these melodic ones with lots of hard core metal sections and female voices.

I also like Nightwish a lot but those Fins sing in english which is unacceptable to me.