How often do you guys scam websites like newegg or amazon or any other sites...

How often do you guys scam websites like newegg or amazon or any other sites? you just tell them your stuff never arrived and ask for a refund.

whats the most expensive thing youve ever said never arrived?

i bought a sapphire r9 390 and 16gb of ddr3 (around $400) about a year and a half ago, they just left it at the front door without getting a signature so i said it never came and asked for a refund. i didnt have to jump through any hoops either, they just gave me my money back.

Wew lad, may as well just shoplift at that point.

It's idiots like you that ruin stuff for the rest of us.

yeah but you can only do it once.

if you do it twice they're gonna ban you

Never, because I'm not a dirty fucking thief.

I once broke an ethernet cable's little hook, ordered another one that was the exact same, and sent the broken one back for a refund.
Worked.

Being dishonest and willingly scamming a person or entity which is good to you is basically being a dirty kike.

Gas and neck yourself. People like you fuck things up for decent folk. Nigger.

i only did it that one time just to see if it worked.
its not my fault the delivery drivers are stupid enough to leave expensive shit outside without a signature. at least leave it on the side of the house behind my fence or something.

>How often do you guys scam websites
Never. I'm not a fucking criminal.

KYS, OP.

*sends package with signature confirmation*
:^)

Thanks OP. I bet you're brown.

No, you're wrong. Trying to argue "hur dur it's the delivery drivers fault" is like trying to argue stealing a bike is perfectly fine because there's no lock on it. The only reason drivers are expected to not leave expensive stuff outside is because dishonest scum like you exist to exploit it.

OP > Faggot

>delivery drivers are stupid enough to leave expensive shit outside without a signature
Honestly this though.
>mfw I've had UPS guys leave $400 worth of fucking ammo at the door of my apartment before

>i only did it that one time just to see if it worked.
Well It worked
>its not my fault the delivery drivers are stupid enough to leave expensive shit outside without a signature.
Technically true, but you kept the merchandise while you could made a note on the site or calling customer service to report the fuck up of the delivery process and tell them that you got your stuff safe and sound.

So, you had every oportunity to do the right thing but you choose to be a motherfucking nigger

You are not innocent, dont try to wash your hands now

You were smart enough to told us your delivery contents, so I really hope somebody report you to newegg or amazon or whatever so they can deny you thir service, or better enough, getting you legally processed

Give it back, Chester.

My degenerate white trash neighbors once bragged about pulling a similar scam, without knowing I was within earshot.

Do you want to be white trash? Too bad, you already are.

thought about it but decided against it

fuck these retards crying in this thread

but OP you are gonna get in trouble because theres likely only one person from newegg or amazon that bought a r9 & 16gb a year ago and claimed it lost

soooo

Why is it the driver's fault? He doesn't know the value of the package and his job is to deliver it. If you don't want it left at the door then have it held or only have things shipped to you signature required.

Not him, but I doubt newegg actually gives a shit - there's no way to tell if OP is telling the truth or if they're some weirdo who knows somebody else who had a legitimate order problem and hoping we report him.

I don't because I'm not a nigger?

i applaud your trollin senpai

Any dickhead can just come and steal it if it's left at the front door like at.

kids wreck my keyboard by pouring granny's ensure drink on it
bought same new keyboard at walmart
cleaned the old one, put it in new box took new it back to store for refund.
had my $ and my new working keyboard.
i don't feel bad about it since they have over charged me for other things in the past.

Give Newegg their money Tyrone

>using a keyboard you can buy at walmart

>even bother scamming
takes so much effort
if I dont get the item in time, i report it as missing, and depending on the service they either refund me or send me another
typically what happens is I end up with two of the same product though, which is also great
I also end up sending them an email telling them the original item also arrived and 99.9% of the time, they don't give a shit and just tell me to keep both

but then again I've never ordered anything more than $500 online so could be entirely different once you start actually costing them some good money

Sup Forums is full of so many pussies.
>Got a free GTX 1080
I did the same but they sent me several emails asking if it ever arrived and I just replied nope.
now I have the card and the money. probably not shopping there for a long time.

#JustWhitePeopleCrimes

No because I'm not a nigger.

>gaymer detected