Oh boy

Oh boy

>people get paid for this

Wut

Settings app contains options available on every device Windows 10 supports (including, say, phones). Control Panel contains stuff that only works on PC. For the most part, anyway, a few options do appear in both areas but that is being worked on. Unfortunately, VERY slowly, but it is changing.

w10 god mode when?

It's what your get for being jewed by micro shaft and not just installing MS Office on fagOS formerly homOSeX.

>in which OP thinks it would be a good and sensible idea to migrate the entire control panel in a single release

What are you implying?
Sorry I know little about Design

Says right there in the picture: "Redundant", dpishit

One is for retards and the other one is for people who know what they're doing.

Why is this so hard to understand?

>something works
>let's change it!
>but let's keep the old stuff too, because it's better

>microshit philosophy

Those people enable icon view.

>implying redundancy is a critically bad thing with how much storage today's drives have
>implying who need to use the control panel won't just use that
>implying you're not a fag

Was that supposed to be a damage control?

>people who know what they are doing
But I don't see linux there...

>implying Linux keeping init even with systemd isn't the same thing

>*people pay for this

>want to get to my network adapter settings screen
>have to open a simplified settings page and click around obfuscated buttons for 5 minutes before getting there

They are trying to simplify things, but they fucken messed it up big time. We don't need a "simple screen with no options" and a "older screen but completely hidde n" dynamic. Why even do that? Appeal to normies?

>tfw you switched so you don't have to justify Windows nonsense anymore
Not only all the settings are in one place in macOS, I almost never browse the system preferences app because nothing forces me to. It just works.

>those icons
Is it 2005?

Enjoy your interracial icons then.

I don't use Windows

Tell me what OS you use so I could attack you and your choices instead of your arguments.

GNU/Linux
Where I can just use the icons I like

Post a screenshot with your embarrassingly graceless icons then. I bet nothing matches nothing in your Linux.

Because people who know what they're doing are generally employed

>linux is a single distro

same tho its just werks like charm

>people who know what they're doing
>requiring a GUI
This is how cucked Microfags are.