/ptg/ - Private Tracker General

THE TIME OF GREATNESS EDITION.

>Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

>Have a question?
FAQ pastebin.com/LQxkS1mU (embed)
WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
MORE gitla.in/ptgGuide/ptgGuide/tree/master

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>This is a thread for educational purposes only. Don't offer or ask for invites.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers.

Other urls found in this thread:

robot.your-server.de/order/market
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>no news
D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Why do you need news when you browse /ptg/ all the time?

>THE TIME OF GREATNESS EDITION
>>Trump is L I T E R A L L Y letting Pajeet lead the FCC

Like I give a shit about net neutrality

>autistic enough to bitch about news
>not autistic enough to make it
neet

Most relevant thread I can think of:

Does anyone have a way to scrape Spotify files directly from the site?

Only way I've found is stream recording using PortAudio or something

best torrent client for 1k+ torrents (on windows)?
rtorrent is too much work and deluge is laggy as fuck
also fuck utorrent

TEH removed their invites forum?

>whats the best
>literally exclude the two best
get a fucking vps or seedbox already

Looks like it. Well, time to delete my all my TehC torrents.

>pay to pirate
nice meme user

ive tried rtorrent and im just not ready for the full linux memes yet, everything broke
utorrent isnt allowed on all trackers

>he can't afford 5 euro a month
W E W
E
W

you're welcome for all that speed and archive faggot

NOT MY PRESIDENT

i can afford it
after feral got cucked im over seedboxes, they dont have enough hard drive space for me anyways
$22 a month doesn't even get enough space for all my shit

alright former feralcuck here too
heads up, feral is free right now if you had an account before they lost their front end
use that shit

but

seedboxes.cc -- you'll get more bang for your buck with a much easier to use system if you want turnkey like feral was

robot.your-server.de/order/market -- buy something massive for cheap as shit

yeah i didnt have any of that shit saved unfortunately
shits still expensive, im looking at over 4tb
seedboxes for anything but FL /pyramid/ing is just over for me

sounds like you're doing it wrong or /set4lyfe/

just a data hoarder

sure but why worry about seeding it all
if it's not bad enough to get you off your ass to rtorrent
why the fuck bother

What trackers does x264.meme recruit from dickheads?

ill probably give it another shot this weekend now that i have a separate boot drive and all my shit moved over
ill let you know if i ever get it working ;)

APL

25GB left to reach elite on PTH. fuck me..

enjoy waiting 2 years for that.

Fill a request

Anyone got the meimei video saved?

>>Does anyone have a way to scrape Spotify files directly from the site?

just pirate them

yourmom.xyz

I wanted to do that once with a huge playlist..
I ended up writing a script to search all of the titles on youtube and downloading the first results.
That was years ago, though. You should really just pirate whatever you want like other anons said.

Why do you need elite?

to become elite

why tho?

I hope it's only temporary.

What do you need to get into pooploop? Is there a test or what?

AB

Whatever happened to the 500TB guy? I can't see the thread or any of his posts anymore

delete this

semenotaku violated him and exposed his secrets everywhere

Sup Forums did that

FACT!!!

>didn't link to last thread
>didn't post about the new thread

fuck off, this is the worst OP i've seen in months

Run multiple instances of uTorrent 2.2.1 or fuck off. Run it from a good modern ssd and it can either take those numbers, or run 5k in each instance.

ugc dead?

DATABASE: mysql_connect: Too many connections
ddos im guessing

qbittorrent

>STALLED

why using garbage tracker when can using elite cabal gazellegamingsnetwork ?

didnt get in because what died 2 days before i hit time requirement

Get PU on PTH and /getin/

whats the time requirement?
im pretty close to it on tehc already

where does ab recruit from?

2 weeks

Elite inviteforum

is there actually anything in there though? Most Elite only forums have little to nothing of value

O*********

i dont have a source for hentai, so i cant rank up on oppaitime

dump exhentai torrents

Im too lazy to do it though.

You could also get in by getting PU on *********

cringe

GGn just seems so inferior to BCG

how do i register

>sli.mg down and likely not coming back
>Have to go through hundreds of torrents across multiple sites to fix all the broken cover art
>hours of work just because I chose sli.mg over imgur.
>mfw I fell for the sli.mg meme

this shit will happen to me once imgbox dies

no, you did kyle. you re-posted on pooloop and whined like a little bitch

>tfw apooloo invite forums are Elite+
should I even bother? have 1tb+ buffer already

there's nothing of value in them.

>seedboxes.cc
Does seedboxes.cc let me VPN into it and act like a remote desktop? That was what I liked about feral. It worked as a dirtcheap remote server I could do all kinds of projects with

This is why I nearly start laughing when people tell me I'm not supposed to pay 5 euros a month to pirate. I'm literally buying the NEETs' autism to keep things neat and organized for me, that's a damn cheap price rather than spending hours and hours like this fucking sperg.

I got an invite to IPT and HDB recently and I'm looking for some advice. I'm new to private trackers and I was wondering how I could help increase my ratio.

I've grabbed a couple of free/half leeches but I've only been able to upload 20 - 40mb on any of them in 10 days of seeding. I forwarded ports and both sites say I'm connectable, but all I'm getting is bonus points.

I snatched a newly uploaded torrent to see if I'd upload more, but again only ~19mb uploaded. The math isn't working in my favor guys, how do I upload more than I download?

seed furever :3c

post profile of hdb and i send u sum buffer

I'm switching all my shit over to ipfs.pics but using the direct ipfs.io gateway url, distributed/self hosting or bust.

Does HDBits even exist anymore? Do I have to rank through UHDBits before I'm able to reach it, or is that it?

I would do that too but it's way too slow.

VNC not VPN

Is what.cd back yet?

PTH

tfw had a dream where you had to take an exam every month to stay on the cabal trackers
except it was an IRL exam in a school setting and 312c was the teacher
he was really passive aggressive and everyone was really stressed out because the questions were about content on the trackers, latest tv shows/movies, making sure you actually used the tracker.

I'd rather it be slow now and fast later than fast now and dead later. The other benefit is that there's a browser plugin for ipfs users that rewrite gateway links to local links which means they'd fetch the image directly from my fast connection instead of going from me to the gateway to them.

All I want is to avoid data getting lost and having to rewrite urls like the other user, with ipfs it's 1 link for life and as long as someone has the files that link will work. I'm sick of seeing all these image hosting sites die, or change their url scheme, or have bandwidth limits, crazy moderation/culling, etc. If hosters are going to cause me greif I'm just going to host everything myself.

>Sup Forums nonchalantly talks about a project in an obscure Sup Forums general thread; Therefore, my obnoxious demeanor is justified

>Does HDBits even exist anymore?

Ofc it does

Is my case unusual though? At this rate it'll take 5 years to get 1.0 on any of these. Do I just subsist on buying upload credit with bonus points?

I appreciate the sentiment but I'm pretty sure it's not a good idea to throw my profile around /ptg/

The math never works in a new user's favor, which is why there are bonus points.
Also IPT is trash, get rid of it.

that's wrong, d00d!

Are you using a seedbox?

Why? Your profile url has your user nr so no one here who doesn't have an account can see your username or your profile for that matter

>Is my case unusual though?
not if you're using a home connection. You're expected to seed furever and get bonus points to buy upload if you're using a home connection (e.g.: huge HDD space, low bandwidth). If you're using a seedbox to ratiowhore you're expected to be actually seeding to people (e.g.: small HDD space, high bandwidth).

Grab HDB encodes from other sources first and cross seed them if you can find them elsewhere (at least until you have a healthy buffer/bonus rate)

but those of us who DO have accounts will get his ass /marked/

What even is pretome?

Never heard of it

because I'm using a home connnection. Okay, I guess I'll just farm Bonus Points until I can buy some credit. It takes awhile just to get 1GB. I'll have to look into cross seeding, I'm not sure how to do it. Is cross seeding against the rules in HDB?

Thanks for the advice.

easy rep to join other trackers

>I'll have to look into cross seeding, I'm not sure how to do it. Is cross seeding against the rules in HDB?
It is if you add the tracker to another .torrent file (which will basically count your upload twice). What most people mean when they say cross seeding is downloading the content from another site, downloading the .torrent from HDB, then pointing it at the content and rechecking it all. This will result in you having two torrents seeding in your client (one for each site), but only one copy of the content.

Nearly everything worth watching on HDB is freeleech for home connection users. And cross seeding is fine with rules, you just won't find that much stuff to cross seed unless it's super popular. Cross uploading HDB torrents to other sites however is against the rules unless the uploader specifically said it's ok.

>easy rep
>implying reputation is useful to join good trackers
wew lad

Will uploading the 10 or so torrents I have left to become elite on apooloo be worth it or would it be a complete waste of time?

a complete waste of time. it's a dead-end tracker like ipt and scc

Thanks for breaking that down for me, that's pretty handy. How can I be sure that another torrent is an HDB encode? Is it just a matching title of the .torrent?

>Nearly everything worth watching on HDB is freeleech for home connection users
I actually got in because I wanted to find older/harder to find films that weren't on public trackers, so KG is the top of my personal pyramid.

But thanks, I think I confused cross seeding with your latter example.

Just do it so you can access the invite forum.