Apple

How do we un-fuck his shit Sup Forums?

They need to abandon this concept of thing having to get smaller and lighter for a while. Slow down that, stop losing connectivity as standard, and focus on what ade Apple, dare I say, popular, for 3 years. They when technology has sufficiently advanced so that becoming smaller and lighter can be done without losing things like FUCKING USB AND STANDARD VIDEO OUT PORTS, do it again.

actually make a non-overpriced piece of shit?

If the Macbook """Pro""" is now destined to be an ultra-thin meme device with 4 hrs of battery of life they need to introduce a new workhorse model. They should make something deliberately brutalist that says "we mean business"--a complete U-turn--chock full of ports and lasts 24 hrs on a single charge. It could still wind up being thinner and lighter than most laptops were five years ago.

All kinds of scientists and developers buy Macs because they want Unix and solid hardware. If you're going to deny them connectivity and sell them gimmicks, they're going to say fuck it and move elsewhere.

lower macbook price, change ports

make macOS open source and not just the kernel

kick out tim cook and find someone at least half as competent as steve jobs

>atleast half as competent as steve jobs

Yes, apple needs a vegetable as their leader.

By staying the course, they're going to get out of consumer electronics

You can't begin to deny the fact their quality has been dropping down really, really fast ever since that fucker died. I didn't like him, he was arrogant, but at least he knew a thing or two about not letting a company stagnate and make poor decisions year after year after year.

Apple computers and phones are A SHIT

The quality didnt fall, its just people are getting smarter???? or atleast im hoping for that..

fix what? they're selling like hotcakes
in their eyes they're doing it right

Why would I want to buy a hot cake?

I wonder if it is even possible. Can they even undo the damage he did to OS X? Fucking SJW faggot bean counter.

Steve Jobs was not a meme, as is evident by looking at every period of time in Apple's history when he wasn't in charge. If you think engineering skills directly translate to being able to lead a tech company then you're clearly retarded.

see

Hire a new CEO from outside the company.

Nobody gives a shit about muh scientists and muh developers.
There is 1 dev per 10k people.
Better make something for that 10k customers!

I'm sure Mike "The only power to queers is volts times amperes" Pence will give him some hot tips.

>All kinds of scientists and developers buy Macs because they want Unix and solid hardware. If you're going to deny them connectivity and sell them gimmicks, they're going to say fuck it and move elsewhere.
That's me, the retina was my last laptop now I've moved on to old lenovo's and slapped BSD on them. They've lost me.

>ywn never have teeth that nice

>un-fuck his shit
But he likes having his shit fucked.

>Fire Tim Cook
>Discontinue iPad Pro
>Trash the touchbar
>Mac Pro with PCI-e slot.

>How do we un-fuck his shit Sup Forums?
We don't, they made a pretty fucking clear statement with the absolute lack of connectivity and battery life on all their devices, the forced ecosystem that went from "just works" to "works better if you throw more money at it" and the retarded marketing strategies that went from ezpz to samsung-tier retarded amount of choices.

Jump ship to Dell XPS for laptops and any android flagships for mobile.
I warned you anons

>Dell XPS for laptop
That's a funny way of spelling Toughbook, the objective best manly choice.

Seperate computer and mobile divisions.

Yeah but slapping macOS on xps is not that easy as 'jump ship'

MacOS outside of Apple hardware becomes pointless, just install Linux Mint which gives you more features at the price of a slightly less polished UX (and stay away from the retarded OS choice bantz if you actually use the PC for productive work).

all of you are short sighted and chasing a spec sheet.