Three devices is two too many

Three devices is two too many.
Join the future, designed by dynamic futurist JEFF BATIO.

> le mobile is always better meme

A good phone and a good desktop is all that is needed.

why not just

>If you only use a computer at home, and for evey other time a phone does the job
Desktop PC + smartphone

>If you need to do typing or lots of reading away from home, where a phone just doesn't suffice
Laptop/Surface + smartphone/dumbphone

To say you need any other solution is pure memery.

A life that can never use a Desktop is a miserable life anyway. Even if I traveled a lot, I'd rather get a very big phone than carry retarded tablets around or god forbid whole laptops.

>Not owning a smartphone, tablet, netbook, laptop, mini PC, small form factor PC, full sized PC, personal server and several monitors and TVs.

Scrubs.

Dell XPS 15 for portable workstation, galaxy s7e for Internet access on the go, iPad for comfy news reading, AWS for anything relevant.

That's the patrician life

>JEFF BATIOMAN

There is a slight difference between what you can do on a phone and on a computer, user

unless you do lots of work on the go

do some people actually enjoy living on the go?

College version:

>Custom built ~$5k desktop built using grant money in the research lab for work on thesis

>SP4 to replace physical notebook, replace laptop, and replace an iPad type consumption device

>Nexus 5X because it's fast enough for me to shitpost on and was $199 unlocked and I pay < $10/month through Ringplus

I don't get this picture at all

What if?

now for actual future
>your main computing device is your phone
>a big screen and peripherals you connect to at home

Mr. Batio is a true dynamic futurist. I want this device so badly!

PCs are deprecated and should only be used at work. For personal use, a smartphone + tablet is all you need.

>macbook in the 80's
>tablet in the 90's
>smartphone was barely around in the 2000's
okie dokie

good phone, good laptop, good monitor and a console is all you need.

Blackberry phone + FiiO is the true patrician way.

I have a flip phone for calls and texts and a powerful laptop that I hook up to an external monitor when I'm at home. What's wrong with that?

A good tablet is better than a phone as you have a larger screen to work on.