What the actual fuck???

Is this an early april fools prank?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-N9nVLXMhPc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm 10 minutes in and cringing

why would anyone sacrifice their manhood ever

I never guessed he had the balls to do it

>has a very obvious testosterone deficiency to the point that people assume he's gay and don't believe it when they're told he has a wife and kids
>decides to get his balls tied off
absolute mad man

Condomless sex with basically 0% chance of pregnancy

Also, it's reversible. Nigga still functions fine hormonally and he's anatomically no differently, he's just shooting blanks.

will linus after stop looking like a FtM trammy

This, it's a pretty great option for those allergic to a lot of condom materials and don't ever want kids.

If you don't want kids ever, and your girl does

Are you more of a man by deciding not to have kids

>0% chance of pregnancy
Why would you want that.

>what is put that bitch on birth control
hmm.. getting my sack cut open, or having my wife take a pill.. hmm...

When nothing happened this week in tech

Like, why not try birth control first? That gets better constantly and doesn't require surgery.
Well, it's reversible to a point. If you wait like a decade you might not get a chance to go back.

Birth control is fucking hideous. It's amazing how commonly people are completely unaware of the side effects. You really, really, don't want to use that shit if you can avoid it.

While I will never advocate for vasectomy getting your woman on birth control is literally the worst thing you can do.

Her hormones get fucked up.
She gets moody.
She can't control herself.

Birth control if used often and for prolonged periods of time means permanent damage to the brain of already stupid creature.

Get adjusted to a condom
Learn to pull out.
Get comfortable with the fact that impregnating a female and having children is the sole reason for your existence on this planet.

Because he already has 2 and he's not terribly financially responsible to begin with?

>2
It's like he didn't even try.

>is the sole reason for your existence on this planet.
Nope.
My sole reason of existence is to kill nu-males.
It's as addicting as cocaine.

This is a good post. I agree with this post.

they are canadian hapa's which are the most dangerous kind. careful

>Get comfortable with the fact that impregnating a female and having children is the sole reason for your existence on this planet.
t. religious pseudo-biologist
pro-tip: we don't have, or need, reasons to live

this actually sounds reasonable if you already have 2-3 children

I will never understand how someone with this sort of ideology finds themselves on Sup Forums, on Sup Forums of all places to shill.

>this sort of ideology
functioning brain and a concern for your partner is an ideology now?

He had a third like a month ago.

>biological imperative
>ideology
lmao, i love you guys

> Never actually inserts the IEMs
> Still displayed for the entire video
So how much is Sennheiser paying him to shill the IE80 so hard?

he's going full twink

It's not always reversable.

t. Med student Interested in urology.

tips.fbi.gov

Reproduction is the primary biological imperative of every living creature.
It's not an ideology, it's a fucking fact.

This is why all sexual paraphilias (asexuality, homosexuality, paedophilia etc) are mental illnessess.
Not because youre potentially dangerous to the environment but because it stands in the way of doing the one and only thing that matters in this world despite you being perfectly capable of finding an appropriate mate otherwise.

Prove me wrong or fuck off to your aids-ridden safe space.

I'm a med student (physician degree) and work in EMS.

I mean, I get it, you're purposefully being this ignorant because how can anyone in the world possibly think differently than I do!
It's just strange that you've landed on Sup Forums of all places. Is there some sort of weird pleasure you get out of shitposting your ideology on Sup Forums?

>I mean, I get it, you're purposefully being this ignorant because how can anyone in the world possibly think differently than I do!
Not so. I'm aware people think differently I just disagree with them if they think that is not their biological purpose. Any purpose not biological is made up so it seems the most clear.

Good to know you have no counter arguments to what I just said and your debate is limited to calling me an ignorant retard.

>because how can anyone in the world possibly think differently than I do!
It's ridiculous that you're the one accusing me of that.

I'm not the one pretending that rules of nature should not apply to us because we figured out how to club ourselves to death with a stick.

This is pure shitposting. You should try /neckbeard/.

ok child

Birth control can be a bit of a doozy with women.

My wife would lose her sex drive and get nasty acne.

I want sex and her to look good, so she got a copper IUD. No hormones in it to mess with her.

I don't think a neckbeard would give a shit about having kids you utter faggot

The appeal to nature seems like such a limitation that only barbarians still uphold to such high regards. I mean it's especially fascinating that some proponents of appeals to nature tend to also be ones in which don't believe in climate change or the fact that we can even harm nature. Don't you find that peculiar?

Oh, so you're just shitposting away. Congrats then, keep on!

>she got a copper IUD
Aren't these impossible to get now because they're shit?

Certainly, it would be cheaper to kick the wife in the stomach every 2 weeks. Just in case.

Sexually frustrated men tend to hold this asinine position as a coping mechanism.

Birth Control can also be a huge relief to women, not just in regards to sex but also in circumstances such as making certain conditions bearable, or preventing pelvis inflammation. It's extremely dependant on the individual.

How would that cope with anything. Wouldn't that just make you more frustrated?

Of course my friend.
Don't you find it ridiculous that every single position you don't agree with is held by ugly, short, smelly, lonely, stupid people that noone wants be seen with?

I mean what are the odds of that? Damn

>he's not terribly financially responsible to begin with
lel'ed

>claim something on the internet
>that makes my position infallible
>take that nerds
A med student at any reputable institution would at the very least know that isn't a sound argument whatsoever. Feel free to try again.

It's almost like you tried to address the issue but in the very last moment decided that it would be better to attack me personally.

Luv it.

>fiance is on patch
>happy as a clam, regulated her periods due to hypothyroidism
>was a stick now has healthy curves that turn me the fuck on

Birth control is working great here. Of course we studied and talked with her physician and didn't shoot from the hip with random pills.

There is no issue to address because there has been no sound arguments provided.
You sure do love it because it provides an out for you. No need to provide any arguments whatsoever, just go on the defence about muh attack.

It's fine though, I'm not expecting much from Sup Forums discussions on biology. I'm just wondering why you would go on the internet and lie? Why vehemently defend your ideological position as if it isn't an ideological position? It just seems so strange to me, and quite a lot of wasted effort.

You've not made an argument against this poster.

>all these assblasted faggots frustrated because not everyone approves of their mental derangement

See Apply yourself.

>having my wife take a pill that drives her nuts with that hormonal explosion
>dealing with female uncontrollable emotions and female batshit crazy depression

Seems like a win-win if you ask me

I have yet to see an argument for why female birth control is superior to male vasectomy from a health point of view. The vasectomy has nearly no downsides or complications, while the birth control's are numerous.

Patriarchy.

>I'm just wondering why you would go on the internet and lie?
I'm just wondering why did you assume that?
Why is it always that when confronted with an opposite opinion someone the holder of said opinion always has to be lying scumbag?

Stop being such a self-righteous prick.

My position is not ideological and never was.

See

>anecdotal evidence

lol, kids and mankids thinking they'll enjoy having kids

Cool story bro, I'm not going to do the research for you when I already don't give a shit. You wanted evidence, I gave it.

Vasectomy requires a surgical procedure which has it's risk

>be male
>believe in equal rights
>get civil partnership (marriage is sexist)
>take her surname
>don't get blowjobs because they're degrading
>only have sex with lights off
>just as well because she's gained 30 pounds since you got married 3 months ago
>after first 2 children she lets go, no longer has any ambition to look even moderately attractive
>sterilize yourself through a "reversible" (LOL good luck with that) procedure
>she gets pregnant
>she files for divorce
>she gets the house
>she gets the car
>she gets your kids because she told the judge you assaulted her
>she gets 75% of your income the next 20 years
>you're standing there, homeless, betrayed and still with her surname, and you only wish that you still had your balls

She spawned 2 of your offspring.
From a biological point of view you've succeeded.

Males are nothing else than a walking bag of sperm with a built-in injector.

Everything else built around sexual differences is a social construct.

Goddamn this post reeks of /r9k/ memes

>Yeah, that's why I'm alone
> ;_;

Honestly I'd rather get a vasectomy than have my girl on birth control for a long period of time. Of course I'd rather neither but gun to my head I'd definitely take the minor operation that rarely has any bad side effects. And you can always freeze your sperm if you're worried about that very low chance of bad side effects.

Meanwhile
>be male
>believe in traditional gender roles
>find girl that thinks the same
>live long happy life

b-but that's not what mgtow told me!!

mgtow is fucking retarded

I mean they have valid points (well some) but they're still retarded and are cutting their nose off to spite their face instead of at least trying.

>wanting kids
>posting on Sup Forums
>2017

Heh.

Don't remind me how much I hate my life please.

>unload a gun or shoot at an armored target

Fulfilling biological imperatives is not the end all be all of the human experience. It's extremely important and absolutely necessary, but when you try to make it everything, you ignore what makes humans different from all other life. By your framework ants and bacteria are the most successful creatures in existence.
It's ironic when people of your school aim to categorize sexual and emotional deviants as 'not human' when what they do is actually uniquely human behavior.

>you're so shit at pulling it out you decide to purposefully render yourself crippled for lifetime

>It's ironic when people of your school aim to categorize sexual and emotional deviants as 'not human' when what they do is actually uniquely human behavior.
I'm a butcher user.

school of thought

>Muh linus pleb tips
Low on ad revenue? Never seen this many adverstising before

>t. Med student Interested in urology.
>interested in dicks

Hmm.

>It's extremely important and absolutely necessary,
There we go.

>but when you try to make it everything, you ignore what makes humans different from all other life.
It was my response to someone calling me a religious pseudo-biologic fanatic.

Before mentioning reproduction I clearly mentioned TWO other ways of having a happy and fullfilling sexual life without having to
>undergo a surgical procedure
>stuff yourself with hormones when your body is capable of producing them itself
Which may sound good in a short term but may result in horrible side effects you will regret in the long run.

But then some retard decided to attack me for my beliefs in family as the basic building structure of western society. We live in a world where people aged 25+ are fucking terrified of having children.
Don't you think it's unhealthy?

No you fucking retard, some people don't want kids, some people want 100 kids, some people want to adopt. Not a hard concept everyone has their own priorities.

>some people want to adopt
This seems like such a secondary desire. Like surely no one would want that unless _something_ right.

Why are you so aggressive?
Did I somehow undermine your personal worldview?

>Not a hard concept everyone has their own priorities.
Of course it's not. But when your own priorities are a result of wrong upbringing and affect the society as a whole it starts to become a problem. Not having children is selfish.

>marry a gook
>cut off your balls

What a beta cuck

Can we just all agree that it was a retarded thing to do and that Linus should burn in hell?

>people that post on Sup Forums are planning to have kids

Only Stallman himself can save this planet now

brainwashing?

Nope. If I ever wanted a kid I'd adopt with my wife or no kid at all.

"Muh bloodlines" is for people who know they'll have no effect on the world otherwise. I'm ok with that because I'm not a faggot.

Lmao ok.

I was conceived while my parents were on the pill.

Father got it done after that.

Why do you wan't kids?
Because for me having kids is a chore and a waste of time and money.

>Why do you wan't kids?
So many reasons and no reason at the same time. It's just who I am I guess.

>We live in a world where people aged 25+ are fucking terrified of having children.
>Don't you think it's unhealthy?
It makes us less demographically competitive so yes, it's unhealthy.
But at the same time the west is defined by the divinity of the free individual, so you can't really force people to have kids if they don't want to and still call yourself civilized. Also is 'terrified' the right word to use?
My main point is that you saying breeding is the entire purpose of life is a very ideological thing to say, specially when what you really mean is that its fundamental. It's fundamental like breathing, but the purpose of life isn't to breathe, you know? Many questions but I gotta go out for awhile maybe I come back later.

>We live in a world where people aged 25+ are fucking terrified of having children.
Well 25 is starting to get a little old desu. They should start worrying.

Will my petite asian wife orgasm all over Lukes fat cock while I wait in my cuck shed?

Click my face to learn more

>It's just who I am I guess.

This is you. (Clevon)

youtu.be/-N9nVLXMhPc

>Not having children is selfish.
I disagree. I would say that having kids is one of the most selfish things a person can do. Does this make all parents bad people? No, but that doesn't change the fact that it's a decision to bring a whole new person into existence. Now you could say that there are "selfless" reasons to have kids, such as saying that you're helping to progress the human race. The thing is though, that's still a personal decision you make on your own part, even if every organism on Earth has this biological imperative to reproduce that you mentioned (which is true). However, we actually have the ability to make that decision, rather than follow our instincts without thinking more deeply about the outcome.

I could also argue that choosing to have kids, when there are tons of kids out there that are up for adoption, is a selfish decision as well. Why bring more children into the world, while there are orphans who simply are never adopted? Choosing to continue your own lineage is a biological (but selfish) desire.

>Condomless sex with basically 0% chance of pregnancy

Just pull out nigga, what the fuck

Idiot.

>"so, there's more than just sperm in male ejaculate"

Didn't think I'd ever hear Linus giving me these sort of tips.