Erratic Wifi Speeds

I live in an old apartment with no ethernet. I get wifi from a router I do not have access to.

I usually get 50mb up/down, but this week it dropped to

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/angievarona/?hl=en
youtube.com/watch?v=s4oCGwTcS7g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

> I get wifi from a router I do not have access to.
there's your problem

Is that whore still posting on instagram?

I agree, but it's not something I can control atm.

I just don't get how you go from 50mb to ~1mb overnight. And I'm not seeing any other users on the network.

radio interference, hardware failure, or software bugs that effect performance

Pick any 1 to 3 options.

lots of interference from other wifi APs, probably. could also be your walls, or some object(s) causing interference
at what hours does the signal fall? also, have you tried doing a survey, moving your antennas, ...?

link?

instagram.com/angievarona/?hl=en

I walked around my side of the building and its still ~1mb/s.

When I walk to the other half of the building in the halls, it looks like I switched to another router and was back up to 50mb.

So I really think it some fuckery with this router. I'm willing to go exploring and find the thing, but I don't know where hotels / apartments usually stash their routers. In a supply cloest? In a drop down cieling?

damn, thought she quit all that shit after the meltdown, fuckin hoes never learn

I found the closest with all the telephones, and the closest with the circuit breakers, but no wifi access point. I wonder if it's on a higher or lower floor, or in the ceiling / walls.

the meltdown?

try accessing it remotely? 192.168.0.1 or some variant

If it was a well done install there should be a closet where the POE switch or injector is. Then you can just power cycle everything.

youtube.com/watch?v=s4oCGwTcS7g

There's another possibility, that you're being throttled by whoever owns the router, though it seems unlikely

how many years has it been since the whole drama went down and this bitch is still uploading shit

>you can't help notice her smile everywhere she goes
yeah her smile... fucking cuck tv

>So I really think it some fuckery with this router
someone is MITM'ing the router, or put a badly configured repeater

reddit.com/r/angievarona
reddit.com/r/angievaronalegal
tumblr.com/tagged/angie-varona

567 i will bang that girl ha-ha

You got a gallery to her earlier pictures? The ones that got her famous?

this please
I can offer rare frogs in exchange

Who is this semen demon?

>behave like a slut
>"people are saying I'm a slut ;__;"

Good to see that she apparently realized what they said was true though.

>they keep showing all those pics while talking about how horrible it is
top fucking kek

see towards the end she basically admits that she is emotionally damaged and feels an insane pressure for approval and to be loved.

despite easily being a 9/10 she seems to have exactly zero self-esteem. probably not something you can just fix

she got fucked up from the non stop hatred and self esteem breaking by bitter girls and most likely her envious mom too

Is there an angievaronaillegal ?