Is this monitor worth it?

Is this monitor worth it?

\newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?item=N82E16824236758

Other urls found in this thread:

a.co/f5zJwQm
lg.com/us/monitors/lg-27EA73LM-P-led-monitor
a.co/1iTLKoM
newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824236452&cm_re=asus_27-_-24-236-452-_-Product
youtu.be/rwgR4hjc6bo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no, shit qc

I have the same one. Great screen, great refresh. Go for it.

what's qc?

My friend has the same model and it looks really crisp in color and I like how thin it is. Thanks user.

>27"
>1080p
lol no

Holy shit, are you me? I was about ready to make the same thread with (almost) the same monitor.

I was looking at a.co/f5zJwQm

Granted, this one is 27" and 1440p. I was wondering if this would be good for a gaming monitor upgrade. Using an Acer H243H right now, and it's starting to feel small.

maybe 27'' is too big but it was only like 10-20 bucks more expensive than 24 so i thought it was worth it still.

Also 1080p is still good.

such a price difference between 1080p and 1440p. I prob won't go to 1440 until i upgrade my graphics card as well.

I don't follow computer monitors all that well. How often do monitor prices drop and/or is there some chart that can show the price fluctuations on such things?

I mean, unless Amazon is inaccurate, it says the product was first available April 2, 2015. That's almost two years! And at that price, it doesn't seem to me that prices go down as quickly as cell phones.

Update: so it looks like the price has moved downward since release (which is obvious), but it hasn't budged from it's $402 price point since September of last year. I don't know what to make of it.

ASUS screen lighting is fucking gross.

I have a similar question.
Best Buy is having a sale with a 4k 28" TN panel monitor from AOC for just under $300. I thought about buying it but haven't since Newegg has the same one for only $50 more with no sale.

Should I go for it or wait for 4k to be cheaper overall?

LITERALLY the same monitor
lg.com/us/monitors/lg-27EA73LM-P-led-monitor

what site is this?

How about this monitor?

How about a LINK to the monitor fjsdksdkdkflklfs
a.co/1iTLKoM

newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824236452&cm_re=asus_27-_-24-236-452-_-Product

this one is better. Got it for $300 refurb, the thing looks new af

Using anything less 2560 x 1440, and you're cutting yourself out of so much good stuff.

What content is 1440p that I'm missing out on?

just looks insanely better by comparison.

I kinda fucked myself by getting the GTX 1070, so that's the limit for me. Can't run 4k constantly.

You get more desktop real estate, meaning you can fit more on the desktop.
Other than that YouTube has some 1440p content and you can game at a higher resolution.

youtu.be/rwgR4hjc6bo

Monitor thread so figured I'd ask

Why the fuck is the left side of my monitor tinted green? It's an older dell, 2012-2013 era

I just went from a P2312H to a U2515H. My eyes came from the visual fidelity, especially DOOM.

1440p and 4k are probably biggest memes of our technological generation.

"what's qc?" ~ t. ASUS

>1440p and 4k are probably biggest memes of our technological generation.

Why is 440p a meme? I run 1440p and it's not hard to drive and there's practically no need for AA at 27", it is visibly more compelling than 1080 so shame on you

How is a higher resolution a meme? I could see the case for calling, say, ultrawide resolutions a meme. But calling 1440p or 4k memes is just retarded. It has an obvious and noticeable improvement over 1080p

Got 2 of these off ebay for $140 each. High DPI screens are just so much nicer for coding.