Where were you when SSD cucks got BTFO

Where were you when SSD cucks got BTFO

Pic related

HDD master race reporting

SSD suffers more from bit rot, which is a negative.

HDD also suffers from bit rot

Not to mention rotational velocidensity, the silent killer

>360 degrees
>still reading the same bit

>HDD fags still trying to make up excuses for their minute long boot times

>He doesn't use both
SSD OS drive + HDD Storage drive mixed master race reporting in

>not using hybrid drive
Dude.. it's like the good things of both and combined

SSDs die much quicker.

Who is that boy?

my windows 7 installation with a cheap 6 year old seagate boots up and enables me to use the pc in 8 seconds

>dies much quicker

so you're telling me you wont even consider repacing your hdd after 15 years?

>i3 with 256GB SSD and ubuntu at home
>i5 of the same generation wit 1TB HDD and win7 at work
>home pc boots up in like 15 seconds
>work pc needs at least 4 minutes
>i use the same SSD since 2012
why would i ever want to go back?

too busy using my pc to see what hdd fags are posting while waiting for the system to boot

>win7
>Some clapped out old HDD provided by your work place
Gee, I wonder why your home computer boots faster.

too busy using my pc to see what ssd fags are posting using their phones while they watch their system reboot over and over

HP Elite Desktops from 2012 at work, Shuttle XPC from the same year at home. it's not like i have to work with noname shit.

i dont really do this. i tried before but its so quick theres not much to see.

Come on guys, its 2017. Rotating discs are 120 year old technology. Solid state electronics are more reliable, faster, and efficent. If your computer doesnt use at least one SSD for the OS, then you are officially an old retard who refuses to use better technology because they hate change.

You're no different than analog tube faggot audiophiles who drool over the distortion and noise of their vintage vinyl.

Fucking emperors new clothes garbage

You can talk about efficiency until the cows come home, but the fact of the matter is, that SSDs are still consistently faster across the board. Try not using fucking moving parts.

sure ssd is better, hdd will go away in the next 10 years

your comparison is bad. dont know how tube sounds but every speaker is analog and therefore analog technology is really useful. not that digital sounds bad of course

You say that but my ssd is working perfectly and so far I have had to replace 2 hdds

i am running a 64gb samsung ssd from around 2009