I'm fucking tired of firefox's poor performance (and occasional unstability)...

I'm fucking tired of firefox's poor performance (and occasional unstability). I need a browser that properly separates tabs, so that one can't bottleneck the rest while 7 other CPU cores are dying of boredom.

As Chromium is currently the only open codebase that does this properly (please prove me wrong), what Chromium derivative would you recommend?

Other urls found in this thread:

chrome-extension-downloader.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why not use Midori?

Chrome

>daily anti-firefox propaganda
Fuck off to your containment board

will check out

botnet

i guess you'll believe what you want to

off to a good start

Nightly

firefox on windows sucks dick, it works so much better on linux and bsd

It's not propaganda when it's true.

brave.com

ungoogled-chromium

What the fuck kind of toaster-like systems do you faggots have? even on my Pentium 4 laptop with 1GB RAM, Firefox runs fine.

Vivaldi offers much customisability that Chrome lacks, and is a nice compromise between FF and Chrome.

No sync

Firefox can now seperate tabs with the latest stable version, you "just" have to about:config it yourself and the process count can be manually set.

Because it's buggy, ugly shit.

Use Vivaldi, OP.

ungoogled or nosync

please OP can you just test all the browser suggested in this thread and post a screen of a crashing tab in all of them.

I'll then tell you what to do.

Seamonkey.
>not bloat
>not botnet
Feels good.

ungoogled-chromium. works great

Haswell Xeon, 16 GB, SSD
Hardware is really not the problem.

Wish it wasn't proprietary

>single-process

fuck, it's so fast

I know right. Works amazingly. I can't even go back to Pale Moon really anymore, as much as I want to. It just feels too sluggish in comparison

How do you install extensions though?
Store is blocked.

You have to manually install them, it's a downside but that's the point of the browser, is to disconnect you from Google completely, including the store.

You must go to the store, then go to the extension you want, then go to:

chrome-extension-downloader.com

And paste the link. It will download the extension, then go to chrome://extensions and drag drop the downloaded file into the page. Done.

Does that also mean no auto-updates to extensions?

Im assuming so, though I could be wrong. I mainly just use userscripts though, not extensions, except for uBlock.

Electrolysis.

Works for me :^) can't live without the addons in it and a dedicated search bar

Does Midori has adblock?

As someone who switched back to Firefox from chromium for muh privacy, chromium is faster, although people are exaggerating the amount.