This Firefox/Chrome/Chromium/Opera plugin destroys ad companies!

This Firefox/Chrome/Chromium/Opera plugin destroys ad companies!

No wonder Google outright banned it from their store.

Join in the fight against fucking online ads and install this extension!

github.com/dhowe/AdNauseam

Other urls found in this thread:

opisa.faggot
theregister.co.uk/2017/01/05/adnauseam_expelled_from_chrome_web_store/
github.com/dhowe/AdNauseam/issues/55
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Curiosity peaked... then I read this:

> AdNauseam works like an ad-blocker (it is built atop uBlock-Origin) to silently simulate clicks on each blocked ad, confusing trackers as to one's real interests. At the same time, AdNauseam serves as a means of amplifying users' discontent with advertising networks that disregard privacy and facilitate bulk surveillance agendas.

AHHAHAHAHA... holy shit... this is fucking genius! This is 10000x more effective against ads than just blocking them.

EVIL GENIUS!

Literally just ublock 2

Do you also write for Buzzfeed, OP?

What a garbage clickbait post

what's so clickbaity about that post? google really did ban it... it was in the news 2 weeks ago or so.

that extension is like throwing gasoline on the fire. it will destroy ad networks if lots of ppl install it.

>This plugin destroys ad companies
>Google hates it

and? I don't get the reference

>THIS ONE TRICK WILL MAKE GIRLS SUCK YOUR DICK!
>GIRLS HATE IT!

Ads like this one.

Should I install it or not? Does it work exactly like ublock origin + random clicks?

I don't see ads brah. haven't seen a single ad in like a 8+ years.

Yes! Install it. It's the same thing but fucks with ad companies and reduces their effectiveness. their clients will basically hate them.

>Helen Nissenbaum & Mushon Zer-Aviv
Into the ash it goes

Yes goy, yes. Install our plugin already!

DOES THIS FUCKING LOOK LIKE BUZZFEED TO YOU MOTHER FUCKER!!!

Jesus fuck go shill elsewhere faggot nobody gives a flying fuck about your garbage.

it's free, opensouce... you motherfucking autist.

ps: why are you shilling for google and ad companies? do they pay you to defend them or are you retarded enough to do it for free?

The reason I block ads is to stop tracking and malware, If I use this the chance of both those things happening increase more than if I didn't block ads

>literally an ad hider
You can't "confuse" trackers without loading them first.

it's shit. it isn't translated my language, even doesn't have local filters.
random click? it waste my bandwidth!!!
It will not help unless I am a sadist.
3 developers? it might even NSA's new project.
Shut up user. i'll stick on ublock.

Have you retards, ever think what will happen to internet without ads?

Yes. It'll turn back into a bunch of hobbyist projects. Fine by me.

>requesting ads in the first place

Hobbyist project are all shit though. There's no sense of responsibility and all of it fail because people are not rewarded.

Just take a look at all the different Linux distribution. The only decent distribution, Ubuntu, makes money out of it. (Hit me with your meme distribution Sup Forums. You know deep down I'm right).

If it is requesting the ads in order to click them then what is stopping the malware?

Where does Ubuntu advertise? They stopped the Amazon search thing in the latest version.

it just sends clicks. it doesn't load ads.

uBlock is not an ad hider.

Internet advertising in itself isn't bad, the problem is the current methods of advertising and the absolute lack of liability the ad networks have when it comes to malware distribution.

The people creating bot farms from malware delivered through ad networks should do us all a favor and DDoS the ad networks.

>Have you retards, ever think what will happen to internet without ads?
Yes. All the evil companies that track you and make money off your information will go out of business.

Fuck'em!

>it isn't translated my language
fucking mohammed. wtf are you doing on an english-language site? can't you find a chan for your own shit language and shitpost there?

BUILD THE (FIRE)WALL

>it just sends clicks. it doesn't load ads.
How? Does it just have a list of urls to domains that it sends clicks to based on what domains it blocks?

I remember internet without ads. It was fine :)

>Hobbyist project are all shit though.
best content (not based on production value) on youtube was when it was hobbyist level

yes.

This is not ublock.
You can't fool an ad server into thinking you clicked an ad without loading it first. They're not retarded.

Six strange tips that can help speed up your computer!

No wonder Intel outright banned this article from their employees!

Join in the fight against needless upgrade cycles!

opisa.faggot

Top kek.

Kill yourself OP.

So wait, it simulates clicks which means Google and the site you're on will earn more ad revenue. Why would Google ban it?

>They're not retarded.

They are. That's why they got banned by Google.

theregister.co.uk/2017/01/05/adnauseam_expelled_from_chrome_web_store/

github.com/dhowe/AdNauseam/issues/55
ublock is more faster.

few miliseconds doesn't mean shit if you're helping kill all these companies that are making all this shit you're trying to block.

>7,978 users in 2 years
fucking kek you guys are delusional if you think this has any effect, all you do is provide ad companies with money

Just ignore me. Wanted to see who got em

Should I use AdNauseam with ublock origin?

The value of the click would crash

Good luck being blocked on Adsense. Well, if you work with Adsense on your sites.

why police shot a white man?

I don't have adsense. why the fuck should I care?

>silently simulate clicks on each blocked ad
I wonder (((who))) is behind this.

sage