Other urls found in this thread:

pokemon.com/us/pokemon-tcg/play-online/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'll give you about tree-fiddy.

'bout tree fiddy

bout three hunna

fake card is fake

four pessos

It's a fake spanish card. I've got Slifer and cool stuff in a deck one day but it's not official and you can't either collect it or use it in tournaments so it's worth nothing.

What about blue eyes white dragon? How much is that worth?

What is that, Pajeet the Gathering?

Rare card/10, I never seen this card

What gave it away?!

No he is lying it is the most power ful card

>dat shitty faux holographic effect

Oh man I recognize that shitty knockoff style. My dad used to buy me bootleg decks of Yugioh cards from some shitty dollar store when I was in gradeschool. They all had the same "ultra rare" cards with over the top stats that ran off the edges of the cards. I didn't even like yugioh but I traded them with a couple other kids for their best cards knowing full well the ones I had were fakes.

Good times.

>fake card is fake
>It's a fake spanish card

The irony of Sup Forums calling out something as fake when they download pirated OS, software, books,

Also your card game is gay.

And now you're a lonely, kissless virgin NEET while they are successful, married people with fulfilling lives.

KARMA, bitch

>Pajeet the Gathering
that's Sup Forums

Tbh I liked those and that's why I bought that type of fake cards 10 years ago. I would just rip the fake foil and put it over an original common/uncommon card in a sleeve to make it look better.

Fukken Rekt.

Sounds like you're still upset over trading your blue eyes white dragon for a bullshit fake card with a sparkly foil wrapper.
Hopefully it taught you a valuable life lesson about never trusting anyone ever. Especially "that kid"

I never played Pleb-Gi-Oh, I was a pokemon patrician.

What bothers me to no end is that I had a lot of foil Pokemon cards when I was younger and they all disappeared, idk where they even went. I'm almost sure I had a charizard too.

I gave away all my pokemon cards.

So apparently this exists... pokemon.com/us/pokemon-tcg/play-online/

brb, going to waste my Sunday

I know that feel bro
>sister had some crazy luck with getting ultr rare charizard cards
>to the point my dad only let her open card packages because I had no luck at all
>dad kept an entire binder of various charizard cards, some being japanese cards with alt art
>she had a crush on a neighbor kid and would trade super rare cards for shit tier ones
>did so behind my dad's back and ultimately exhausted nearly the entire collection
>looked up pokemon card prices on ebay during the GO bubble
>could've turned those stupid pieces of cardstock into gold

Same goes for original game cartridges. Some of them were selling for big bucks and I'm sure there's like 3 copies of each game sitting in boxes in my parent's garage.

>being married
>is succesfully

no wonder pokemon plebs are cuck comparing to patrician yugioh bachelors who manipulated cuck like you.

Fucking sneaky bastard kids

>fake cards were more durable than the original shit, fuck you konami