/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

REMINDER:
Chinese New Year soon, shit won't get shipped out until 5 February at the latest.

>IRC channel
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/zP789wR

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic v1.4
qt.vidyagam.es/IcDmsJb.jpg

>News
• user posts some pics of his Sanrenmu 7089 • user reviews the VR Box 2.0, considers going for a refund • user received his penguin plush • The first ever direct freight train from China to the UK arrives • The wiki exists, help expand it by writing articles and/or guides for it • user reviews the JVC HARX700 and Superlux 662 • Curren watch owner posts his thoughts • user posts a nice and lengthy review of the Oukitel K6000 Pro detailing its pros and cons • Chuwi Lapbook is getting positive reviews so far • Nokia is currently doing well in China with their latest phone selling out in seconds • user likes to gamble on this all chink pc build, with a Micro SD powered SSD • user rates the KZ ATE highly • Update on the Netac N530S 120gb SSD with original bench from September vs a bench made today Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

banggood.com/Xiaomi-Redmi-Note-4-Fingerprint-5_5-inch-3GB-RAM-64GB-MTK-X20-Deca-core-4G-Smartphone-p-1080995.html?rmmds=search
a.co/dMTFo0K
aliexpress.com/store/product/Yenona-Studio-Pro-DJ-Headphones-Professional-Monitoring-Headband-Headphone-with-Microphone-Hifi-Headphone-for-Mobile-Phone/2412040_32705349478.html
aliexpress.com/item/Free-shipping-new-game-BoomPro-headset-microphone-headset-line-perfectly-compatible-with-V-MODA/32716279990.html
aliexpress.com/item/Remax-Stereo-Foldable-Headset-Handsfree-Headphones-Earphone-with-Mic-Micphone-for-iphone-bluedio-Samsung-marshall/32600664298.html
youtube.com/watch?v=R6p9a_a-T_4
youtube.com/watch?v=5fxAQv_KDV0
superuser.com/questions/594357/ssd-sd-emmc-raw-nand-what-are-the-differences
danielmiessler.com/blog/the-difference-between-ssd-and-flash-hard-drives/#gs.hX2en1k
aliexpress.com/item/Plastics-Fetish-Bondage-Rush-Poppers-Mask-Sex-Products-Gay-Anal-Sex-Erotic-Toys-For-Male-Free/32385373349.html
aliexpress.com/item/USB-Sound-Card-USB-Audio-7-1-External-USB-Sound-Card-Audio-Adapter-Mic-Speaker-Audio/32602917721.html?
gearbest.com/pocket-knives-folding-knives/pp_230534.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Update on the Netac N530S 120gb SSD with original bench from September vs a bench made today

Chink phablet with a good/decent camera?

Xiaomi Mi Max Pro Prime caught my attention but if there's anything better I'm all ears.
From what I read it was supposed to be released alongside the regular one but wasn't for some reason. Or maybe it was. Some info is confusing.

Prime/Pro are different names for the same model, some places use both. 4 GB of RAM instead of 3, Snapdragon 652 instead of 650, and 128 gb of storage.
Can't afford that shit. Neat, though.

inb4 /spg/
o shit too late

You're right the 128gb Mi Max has Snapdragon 652 while the other versions have 650.

banggood.com/Xiaomi-Redmi-Note-4-Fingerprint-5_5-inch-3GB-RAM-64GB-MTK-X20-Deca-core-4G-Smartphone-p-1080995.html?rmmds=search

Is this legit? less than $180 for the 64GB version?

CX98 or Colorful ZST??????

Is 652 as good is SnapDragon 801???

unban zambz.

I'm thinking of getting this
a.co/dMTFo0K it seems helpful.
But I'm worried it will cause more problem than it solve.

Huawei Mate 9

i donno dood, XDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!

www.androidauthority.com/snapdragon-652-vs-802-whats-difference-686684/

Added a bunch of keyboard autism and pics to the csg wiki article. Let's get this on par with the infographic.

I got my 32GB for $160. Why not.

can someone recommend me a decent headset ?
pic related, my actual fragile tritton

clean your desk your pig

I spent £20 on a shitty Sades SA903 as a temporary measure (poor student) but I've had great quality through my decent soundcard and apparently my voice is crisp on Discord so I've never had to buy another as planned

No

>gaymen peripherals
chink shit or not, get a proper pair of headphones with a proper mic

I wonder od people from /biz/ visit these threads...

aliexpress.com/store/product/Yenona-Studio-Pro-DJ-Headphones-Professional-Monitoring-Headband-Headphone-with-Microphone-Hifi-Headphone-for-Mobile-Phone/2412040_32705349478.html

+

aliexpress.com/item/Free-shipping-new-game-BoomPro-headset-microphone-headset-line-perfectly-compatible-with-V-MODA/32716279990.html

ISK
Somic
Takstar
Superlux
Edifier

Either that or you can take a chance on
aliexpress.com/item/Remax-Stereo-Foldable-Headset-Handsfree-Headphones-Earphone-with-Mic-Micphone-for-iphone-bluedio-Samsung-marshall/32600664298.html

They won't make a single shekel unless they learn how to Tao or use Alibaba

>aliexpress.com/item/Free-shipping-new-game-BoomPro-headset-microphone-headset-line-perfectly-compatible-with-V-MODA/32716279990.html
wouldn't using this diminish the quality of the audio output?

>>DELET DIS

Why would it? I have one on my SHP 9500 and it's great.

I'm just asking since most of the time you guys recommend headphones and not sets.

I thought using the connector would be the same but I am a retard so ignore that

youtube.com/watch?v=R6p9a_a-T_4

post AliExpress trap socks or no

This guy consistently manages to make me cringe, jesus

oh jesus why would you post that awful story

I like browsing those leather pants and lycra leggings but I now constantly get women clothing in my suggestions.

What's the problem?

>wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general
Thanks kind user. Is Magicforce 68 w/ Gateron Browns best value for money?

neat

is there a cheap dac with headphone in + mic in to usb out?

he sounds jewish

>250 word essay on opium wars due tomorrow
>can't stop buying shit on aliexpress

>100 word essay due tomorrow on the erosion of beaches
>can't stop shitposting on Sup Forums

thats like 20 minutes of work
10 minutes maybe

do your homework underage faggots

tons of chink usb sound cards

Your new is showing

>250 words
>100 words
>dumb topics like opium wars and coastal erosion

are you people in middle school

Are these things any good? Literally what is the difference between an SSD and an SD card

I see. pcm2704 chip right?

>thinking about getting superlux to go with it
>its a male detachable cable
>mfw

I think someone earlier has said that the chinks increased their prices due to the holiday. Was it a joke or not? Not sure if I should I refrain from buying a pair of sunglasses for a couple of days. I'll be happy to save a dollar or two.

youtube.com/watch?v=5fxAQv_KDV0

superuser.com/questions/594357/ssd-sd-emmc-raw-nand-what-are-the-differences

danielmiessler.com/blog/the-difference-between-ssd-and-flash-hard-drives/#gs.hX2en1k

pcm 2704 usb cards dont have mic input

try the
proper somake or ugreen sound card or the $1 3D sound ones. note that these are nowhere near as good as a proper sound card but will do ok

Yes that is the joke my new friend

Interesting but dated as now
>10,000 RPM HDD 140 MB/s
>UHS II ~300 MB/s

Some stores completely removed the "sale" so things are at inflated fake double price.
Id wait a week and a half

Ugreen sound card looks good. can't seem to find the $1 ones. Link?

aliexpress.com/item/Plastics-Fetish-Bondage-Rush-Poppers-Mask-Sex-Products-Gay-Anal-Sex-Erotic-Toys-For-Male-Free/32385373349.html
Thanks randomizer, you are my greatest ally.
> Item Type: Anal Sex Toys

When I'm on the product page it says "free delivery", but when I add it to the cart it adds $1.5 shipping fee.

So I tried buying it directly, without putting it to the cart first and it went through.

What did they mean by this?

Lewd chink.

The Magicforce in general is good value for money, the one with Gaterons at least. Switch type is just preference and if it sounds like you'll like browns, go for it by all means.

Partyvan is coming for you

I'm using Magicforce the full mechanical one with gateron browns. pretty cool. light configurations are nice. build is solid. kind of weird they put transparent glass on the base and on the edges which makes it harder to clean via brushing.

aliexpress.com/item/USB-Sound-Card-USB-Audio-7-1-External-USB-Sound-Card-Audio-Adapter-Mic-Speaker-Audio/32602917721.html?

Magicforces are pretty mediocre build quality, not to say that they won't work well or last long, just the plastic construction leaves some to be desired. Check out the lolita spyder, or nopoo choc mini.

So can anyone comment on the build quality of Xiaomi shit?
I want to get the hybrid pro hd but if they're chink shit that break in three months I'd rather get something more expensive like the MA750.

Xiaomi earbud build quality is pretty gud, still rocking my Piston 3s after a year now.

The old hybrids are pretty solid. I have a pair and I know other people who have them and use them every day and they still work after a few months.

Where can I buy an Onda oBook 11 Pro, I can't find it anywhere.

I am thinking about starting a new hobby, I want to make things.

What would be some nice projects that I can do with some cheap chink shit?

buy shit make it less shitty

Not what I wanted to do but okay.

I've been looking for a mic like this for a while now. Thanks.

buy orangePI and turn it into remote server / torrent box / smart TV player
buy arduinos and make your house into IoT botnet
buy solder and electronic components, build your own microphone, amp, headphones and whetever else you need

also

>buy solder and electronic components, build your own microphone, amp, headphones and whetever else you need
This sounds good.

>also No, I on here asking for chink shit that can be used.

Can anyone recommend a good soldering station or microsoldering station?

my dick is the soldier and your mom is his station

Best tablet around 10" or bigger?

Mostly as a media consumption device video, comics, and maybe books.

From the wiki both the Cube iWork10 and Teclast X98 look fine, and I like the bigger screen on the Chuwi one even though it's a bit out of my price range.

Anything else interesting under $300?

>media consumption device video, comics, and maybe books.

Literally any 100 dollar tab can do that, no need to go above that.

Get Hakko Clone

I'd like to ideally pay around ~$150-200 for something with a nice screen and a decent web browsing performance.

I can swing ~$300 if there's a reason to, but if there isn't I'd rather not.

Best chinese knife sub-$10 shipped?

any tips on wallets?
I need a new one, what brand will not get me chinked?
Any good buys?

There is a very nice Ganzo for like 12 or 13 bucks

what's it called? better than the sanrenmu 7010?

Anyone bought one of these?

I fucking hate that red led, will it still bleed light?

read infographic

Xiaomi 10k cover (most likely original) - $0.91

GameSir G3W
Its a fine gamepad.
Xinput by default (shows up as an X360 controller) but you can switch to Dinput by holding two buttons. Lights can be turned off. Triggers are actually triggers and not buttons. Vibration works. Also works on android.

Overall it was a really good buy for $14

>Xiaomi 10k cover (most likely original) - $0.91
How is the analog sticks? Are the deadzones good or are they huge?

after seeing this,I wanted to check my MemeDian S500, got it on 16 September last year, tested then and now

read speeds are lower but write speeds seem higher, chink tech really is magical

gearbest.com/pocket-knives-folding-knives/pp_230534.html

Well the price increased, still pretty cheap though.
Don't know if it is better then that knife you mentioned though.

When testing, its only slightly noticable on diagonals.
I didn't notice anything when playing

does it matter what kind of screen protector I get for my redmeme3note(old) or will any kind do?
I don't dropkick it every morning, but the 2 foils that came with the phone have just about expired.

Any cheap good mice Sup Forums can recommend?

FUCK

Led's are the stupidest fucking thing

>about to order something just before new year
i have lost it lads, i am turned into a complete madman

where the good gearbest and banggood coupon codes at my chinks

For the guy asking about a surface 4 alternative under $500

I got a Lenovo Miix 700 (includes keyboard) with Dell active pen (Wacom pen) for $430. Looks better I think and the keyboard is 100x better than the surface.

Holy shit reversed dpad wtf

It's a left-handed controller.

just desolder it or disable it in the config you dumb cuck.

James Donkey
Motospeed V30 / V40
Razer Deathadder
Microsoft Intellimouse

Should I place an order now on gearbest or wait until February?

I'm left handed myself, I don't see the fucking point