Nokia 6 camera outperforms iPhone 7s that cost 3 times more

youtu.be/tqHrJSVdEBg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ztqsLT79M58
youtube.com/watch?v=qb0WIXa7G_M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why would anyone on 4chins give a shit?

I have a real camera for my photog, and I'm not sending high fidelity dick pics to anyone...

iPhone 7 plus not 7s

is correct. Officially, you're supposed to say "iPhone 7 devices". Not "iPhone 7s". It's in their T& C or company rules or something.

God dammit, why there is no normal people reviewing this shit, i can barely understand these indian guys.

You're gay if you can't understand every English accent. I started listening to Jamaican dancehall music and British Grime from a young age and now I can understand any English accent.

>My only value in life is my appearance

Hope your saving sweetie! Because while the rest of us get real skill, your 'makeup skills' won't be worth shit in 15 years.

Rajeesh!

t.Shankeer

I bet you fucking nigger are from London too.

she'll find a rich husband and still have more money plus better looks than u in 15 years

why do you gotta remind me

>grime
>not jungle

>Jungle
>funny accent

Choose one

>Jungle

Well I only learned how to say UK MASSIVE from that.

JUNGLIST MASSIVE

youtube.com/watch?v=ztqsLT79M58

This was a joke made by Phil Schiller on twitter.

I have a cheap canon powershot with 20x zoom for photos, will look better than any phone

youtube.com/watch?v=qb0WIXa7G_M

no fucking shit, DSLR's aren't half as portable as a phone is not to mention you can't do half as much with them as you can with a phone. god these comparisons are so stupid.

I have a 4MP Canon S40 that kills any camera phone. I even have better battery life than any phone too. Only thing a phone wins on is video.

That woman has a dick, doesn't she?

Nokia is back

Nope

Dog how are you gonna get through the job interviewing process if you don't even know the difference between "your" and "you're"?