I'm thinking of buying a vape, should I go for it or will I look retarded?

I'm thinking of buying a vape, should I go for it or will I look retarded?

You will look retarded.

I think vaporizers are kind of interesting though. Would be cool to sperg out over a similar modular gadget.

A shame it has to be used for something as retarded as vaping.

>falling for a meme this hard

this

You will look retarded. Like playing a little fume flute.

I've yet to encounter someone who doesn't look like a moron using one.

I've heard it has some success at getting people to smoke less or quit or whatever so if that's your goal, go ahead.

I personally love how it triggers insecure faggots who call em cringy and make fun of em because its "flashy" and "attention getting", dont get dry herb ones though, they combust

I haven't touched a cigarette in a month since I started vaping, it's definitely helping a lot. No cravings either.
That being said, if you are currently a non-smoker, there is no point in vaping.

Just use it in private and don't be a dork. It's really goofy when people pull them out in public, especially in social situations like restaurant patios. They're kinda cool.

This man thought vaping was a safe alternative.

Don't fall for the smoking antifreeze and batteries meme.

I'd probably do it if I lived alone

The only ones that look retarded are the people judging you. Seriously, i see people vaping all over town.

i have that same one
but unless you're trying to quit cigarettes, dont do it. it looks ridiculous.

The only reason to vape is if you are trying to quit smoking

Vaping just for the sake of vaping is fucking retarded and you should stop doing that immediately.

Can't tell if you're for or against. Anyone using the "antifreeze" argument comes off as an uninformed retard who doesn't know what they're talking about. So either you're making fun of those people or you're also retarded.

I enjoy mine. I never use it in public though.

Helps destress.

kill yourself
Don't. Vaping is as much of an addiction as anything else. You spend money on stupid shit that may or may not be safe for your health somewhere down the line. It's good way to quit smoking but if you are not a smoker then don't do it. Not inhaling shit is the best.
And you will look retarded.
t. someone who quit smoking with vapes and then quit vapes.

antifreeze is easier to type than propylene glycol you robot dick sucking retard.

>posts all over Sup Forums
>weaboo namefag with a trip
>thinks other people are the ones tipping fedoras
Man, you might be the first tripfag I ever have to filter

Leo DiCaprio vapes. Take that as you will op

Go for it.

I started vaping back in 2011 and still doing it. Just went 10 days without any nicotine. Shit was hard...just like quitting smoking, but you're mileage might vary.

I've used it in public around the world essentially. I just don't give a crap about opinions of random people.

So do me a favor and so it so I don't have to read your inane replies.

unless you're using it to quit cigarettes, you'll be apart of the douche community

fag

Its only douchey if you bring attention to it, or shit talk smokers, or do smoke tricks non stop.

>everyone who catches more eye than me is a douche
rofl

it's your choice to be a clown

a decent herb vape does actually vape the herb (or the good bits of it anyway) but they're minimum £80 for one that will vape your herb and not burn it

its your choice to get triggered by people looking cooler than you

>triggered vapecuck
Kek

yeah go for it, i quit smoking with one and i love it just don't do dumb shit like blowing vapor in peoples faces or blowing huge clouds indoors or in social situations

cheapest good one? is flowermate any good?

Why do people get so triggered by vapes on reddit?

Go back and ask

Sup Forums is reddit.

Marks from exploding vapes at a competition sponsored to make people suck robot dick because its cool.

>wish girls would look at me instead of that vaping asshole
lmao

ER doctor posted this image of vape related injury.

I like mine because it helped me kick cigs, I rarely if ever use it in public though. Alot of these faggoty kids ruined the image of it as soon as they became popular. They're pretty fun to tinker with too if you get one of the rebuildable rdas too

This is the correct answer. Why pay to breathe anything other than air when you don't have to.

>what a 16 year old vapecuck actually believes
Lol

>let me go into denial i cant stand losing to vapefags
lol