Today I witnessed a blessed event - Terry added serial port routines to TempleOS

Today I witnessed a blessed event - Terry added serial port routines to TempleOS.

I also started writing the level editor for my Mega Man game. Basic tile editing is done, I will add player & enemy sprite placement sometime this week.

I post updates on my TempleOS blog: sheikhs.space

Nice!!!

port super mario brothers

What can you do with serial port? Jesus Christ, i tried this system, but i didn't understand it (at the moment) . I will try to practice when I can.

Also, how long you are using TempleOS? It 's amazing what you are doing ..

fuck off pajeet go scam old ladies out of their money you heartless bastard

?

all indians run scam centers that trick people i to paying fake tax debt bit im sure you already knew this

What are you talking about? lol

you are a pajeet street shitter right?

Neat. I wanted to port my game to TempleOS but I couldn't even navigate the OS for shit.

No, i'm not a pajeet, user..

Also, how long you are using TempleOS

so whats this? why is you and are reversed?

Listen, I do not know what you want from me, I simply asked a question to the OP. I don't know English very well, and so I have to translate it. No, I'm not an Indian/Sand-nigger , lol ..

alright then i apologize i just got finished screaming at my grandma cause she payed her taxes with itunes gift card codes never once thought it weird

>Terry added serial port routines to TempleOS.
so does this mean i can play the most blessed megaman over a null modem cable with my good friend and saviour, jesus christ?

You could connect an Atari 2600/Sega Genesis controller and play with it, provided that you write the necessary drivers to use them.

Ebin bunp.

go to sleep terry

>Terry added serial port routines to TempleOS.

technically, now you can write a program that retrieves web pages and then sends the data via rs232 to templeOS.

templeOS Sup Forums application WHEN

Nice!!!
More advanced.