How much time do you spend on Sup Forums?

How much time do you spend on Sup Forums?

All of my free time - that I could spend on learning loonix

More than I should, less than I could.

Maybe an hour or two a day. I mostly lurk.

What is the best district for Surface Pro 3 equipped with an i5 processor?

Too much

I've deleted Sup Forums bookmarks so this is the first time this week I visit here. And even that because I'm currently reinstalling Windows 8.1 back so I have nothing else to do.

About 3 hours a day during work, maybe 1 hour at home.

On and off at work, pretty much all night when I get home from work.

>Every day since at least 2010

40 minutes a day. More or less. I've found reddit by now.

unironically install gentoo, my man

I use both and have done since about the same time. Who remembers the great Digg exodus?

about 15 min a day

>Windows 8.1
A week away and you've already fallen to the dark side

About 20 minutes two or three times a day.

I check Sup Forums like you would Facebook. Scroll through the first couple of pages, comment on things that interest me, check the threads every few minutes for replies til I'm bored, fuck off and do something else, repeat the process later in the afternoon.

It's pretty much the same threads every single day so I spend more active time on other board when I'm here.

I generally check here in the morning and pin interesting threads in clover, and come back now and then throughout the day.

Used to spend entire day. Now 1-2 hours, I don't have much time to waste for studying any more.

My go to tech sites are
here
Hackernews
Subreddits

I'd say between 30min and 2 hours a day, thats for Sup Forums as a general but I spend most time on Sup Forums

The amount of time xcode takes to build 2 apps on a 2015 Mac mini with upgraded ssd.
So basically all day

Does it count if I just have Sup Forums open in a tab with 8+ other tabs?

I have Sup Forums open 24 hours a day, I only check it every 30-60 minutes unless im sleeping.

>tfw can't stop shit posting
>tfw shit post til one in the morning

40 hours a week

t. full time Linux Mint shill

Every day from 11 am to 3 am

>my go-to tech sites are Sup Forums, reddit and hn
I see you're an IT professional

lel

too much

Every day since summer 2006.
Maybe less per day now than 2008 through 2010 but all my free time is spent @Sup Forums