His headphone jack/charter is on the top of his phone

>his headphone jack/charter is on the top of his phone

this is a good thing since you dont have to put your phone upside down in your pocket, you mong.

>his
did you just assume my gender?

This

But then if you grab it in your pocket it comes upside down in your hand.

who doesn't put their phone upside down in their pocket?
weirdos and morons, that's who

>defending ancient practices

And you can rest your phone on your stomach while using it without damaging the headphone wire

Not having a Nexus 6p and trying to assert knowledge over smart phones

>not using bluetooth headsets
They're literally $10 by the Wal-Mart registers now.
>pay $500 for a phone
>don't spend $10 on wireless headphones

>I like having to do a weird tango-ish dance with my phone for literally no other reason than the fact that the designers are retards!

>$35 wireless headphones that sound like $5 aux headphones
KEK, have fun listening to audio so compressed it sounds like you're listening to it via Dixie cups attached to strings. you paid for it.

>And you can rest your phone on your stomach while using it without damaging the headphone wire

We're not all fat.

Really, nigger? It makes you laugh this hard to see where someone else's phone has headphone ports?

I literally couldn't give less of a shit where the headphone jack is, as long as there is one.

well fuck me then

>headphone
>ports

>pay $500 for a phone
>pay $100 for quality in ears

That's how you do it, idiot. Wireless can not be quality btw. Bluetooth is barely sufficient to transmit voice chat.

Serious question: In a hypothetical situation where Apple finally did away with Lightning and moved iPhones to USB-C, and good USB-C headphones/earbuds were cheap, would you still care about the phone having a 3.5mm aux headphone jack?

fuck off apple cucks

>Wireless can not be quality btw.
Objectively untrue, but CHEAP Bluetooth audio probably won't be very high-quality. If you're willing to spend a bit more on a good headset, like the Jaybuds X2, for example, the difference in sound is completely minimal.

Not as long as it has at least two USB jacks.

No.

Two USB ports would be unnecessary since wireless charging and data transfer would, I assume, be more efficient by the time that hypothetical scenario played out, anyway.

I use a SanDisk Clip for music so i don't give a shit.

Why aren't there any phones with the headphone jack on the side?

>mfw he doesn't have a headphone jack

This. I bought one of those Riuzu X2s when my Sansaclip died and its just as good. For £8. £8!

>wireless charging
Only if the phone is placed on the charger

I don't get that meme. It's even less functional than with a wire. Is it faster or something?

You don't wear out the port, and you don't have to plug it in. You just set it down and it's charging. Literally most people get a new phone only when their ports stop working or the phone breaks.

But you can't use it

The problem is that you might want to charge while holding it in your hand and doing stuff with it.

Most people aren't autistic kids that use their phone as their primary computing device. Shitposting ain't normal.

Are you kidding me? Have you ever gone outside within the past five years?

Are you really that retarded? What about browsing in bed?

>Not using a bluetooth hat
Scrubs.

Uh why not? Otherwise you have to swivel it when putting it in and taking it out.
t. Someone with a headphone jack on the top of their phone

Oh the stupidity... How is something like you even allowed to exist?

dafuq man, y u so retarded?

Mine has the jack on top, but I carry it top-down in me pocket.

What's that thing you put where the dollar sign is supposed to be?