Can windows 10 do this?

current state of windows 7

Yes, you can open programs at Windows 10.

Running shit IDEs, botnet torrent clients and SJW web browsers?

>implying

but can windows 10 do it as efficiently?

That's absolutely disgusting.

W10 is such shit that the USAF has been trying to deploy it for the better part of a year, and it keeps fucking up in the test deployment.
You'd think MS would try not to piss of their biggest customer, but I guess the lucrative lockscreen ads were worth it.

>1365x767

At least minesweeper is still free though, right?

literally faster to use snipping tool desu

Fuck. My dad plays solitaire a lot. I'm never letting W10 come anywhere near him.

Armyfag here, we're in the same boat. The USA is trying to deploy it in the test environment, and it never completes a correct install on half of the test machines seemingly at random. We keep trying to decrease the attack surface by disabling telemetry and other things like Cortana, but lo and behold you can't. W10 is a disaster.

Retard just deploy LTSB then.

How stupid are our armed forces????

We are. We've tried Enterprise and LTSB.

NetBeans and Visual Studio are not shit IDEs.
uTorrent comes with some ads in his free edition, it's normal today.

Can windows 10 get any more jew tier at this point? I don't see it happening, OS is absolute shit.

reported for posting nsfw on blue board

Please learn what is a torrent client before saying shits.
These two IDEs are the best free ones.
Use your shitty cracked and full of backdoors apps and quit.

it's an older utorrent without botnet btw

I like Windows 7 (:

>2G for an IDE, a web browser, a file manager, and a python shell
>"efficient"
this has what computing has become

>netbeans
>one of the best free IDEs

pick one and only one

Honestly the DoD is in a perfect position to begin transitioning to Linux.

Win 7 is EoS in 2020, Win 10 is shit, and we really don't have much in the way of Windows dependent applications. The biggest thing is that there's really not much of a replacement for Outlook/MS Office on Linux. Wine is not a solution here.

Everything else is web based or java based and could be migrated to Linux with minimal effort. The biggest hurdles would be migrating from AD, and retraining all our 3D0's.

Of course, that's not going to happen, since MS keeps the green flowing into the right pockets.

Wait, I thought military is always 5-10 years ahead in tech in contrast with consumer electronics?

>telling you reported someone

he was just throwing me a (You) for the dick drawing f.am

>this has what computing has become
back to school with you

No, the military is actually usually 5-10 years behind.

I thought you guys had state of the art image enhancing programs, plasma guns 'n shiet

>plasma guns
Why would they even want that?

What browser is that? Waterfox?

to kill bad guys, 21st century style

yeah

There was no 64bit MCE.

It's 32 bit.

>utorrent
>windows 7
>python babby
>unity babby
ohboy the windows xp hipsters are back in a new form

Windows 10 wins again.

how do i get free games browsing with edge? show me, i want to do this.

You don't need to do anything. Microsoft will do it for you by default if you let it.

Wow, i got a reply. And you still sitting here on a dead board waiting to get yours. Thats a dedication. Want to talk about something?

nvm found it without having to turn on windows 10 ads. im gona try this and see what cool games i can get.

wow, thanks user! do i get free screen savers and toolbars too?

>enable the BitcoinMining (TM) feature of Edge (TM) and you can get up to one PooPoint (TM) deposited into your Loo (TM) account every hour!

looks like you get a $5 windows store gift card just for activating it

Nani!

and the only decent thing you can get from the points are windows store credits and stuff. so maybe you can get killer instinct or forza for free if you use Edge regularly for a few months?

so you get to become m$'s whore for a couple of free games? sounds fair

Guys where can I buy a sweet gaming rig with Linux installed?

I love FalconNW builds but they're obviously in bed with Microsoft, they don't even offer a no-OS config. I want something that will just werk out of the box and has nothing to do with Microsoft.

edge is better than firefox though so youre cucked either way, even if you use chrome. the only uncucked browser to use it brave.

>edge is better than firefox
any free and open software that doesn't steal your data is better than its closed alternative IMO. the only reason i'm even using windows is because the linux drivers for my old-ass laptop are shit

tilingWMfags BTFO

Windows XP was the last good windows. Linux is stable and more effective than any pajeetware microsoft makes today.

stable, yeah. more effective for some things but not more effective for everything. no fault of the OS. I have a windows 7 computer for music software, Linux simply doesn't have any good music software and jack is awful

do what? 80% cpu usage from opening a few windows? what a load of shit

did you look at what the open windows were?

but I was transferring 36GB worth of png files and some videos

In applications where it matters, yes. The AF has lasers that can shoot down missiles, the Navy has fucking rail guns powered by nuclear reactors. If that's not high tech then idk what you want.

The E-3 sitting behind a desk filing your leave requests is going to have some old i3 shit machine running a bogged down version of windows 7.

How can Windows 10 even compete?

Yea, about how your mom is a stupid fucking cunt that has you walking around as proof that she got fucked by untermenschen.

Go stick your fucking face in a fucking deep fryer and bob for tendies you illegitimate waste of resources.

tl;dr: kys you motherfucking literal cocksucker.

Can your operating system do this? Welcome to the real world.

Well LTSB doesn't have Cortana and you can pigeonhole telemetry to a dead end network address, so not sure why that's apparently giving you such issues.

The install process is an absolute shitshow though

Enterprise seems to have a lesser failure rate of installs than LTSB, but has more crap that can't be removed. LTSB is the opposite.

Interesting.

By any chance do you have multiple drives in those machines? Because I learned Windows 10 doesn't like it when you have multiple drives plugged in and you're trying to install. By almost throwing my laptop out the fucking window.

Nope. Some of the drives have varying sizes though, but all of them are at least 200GB.

All same make/model of computer? I'm assuming you guys are trying to do the GPT version to try and take advantage of safeboot right?

I'd forgotten how fucking hideous windows 7's window decorations are.

How is no one pointing out that that pic shows the person being nearly 700k games in...

>write powershell or batch script
>regedit.exe
>add context menu options

Yes user, yes it can.

I wish it would not add the (n) to the name, it looks shit

No and yes.

Kill it with Linux

go home social justice warrior.
trump won already.