install gentoo and find out

The endless stream of "kys" gets to you you know

Their family doesn't love them

I want to cuddle Kyouko

People everywhere are angry
Here you are free to let it loose

POST YUI HUGGING A PILLOW

Because of invasion of Sup Forums and Sup Forums

Shit taste. Yui-senpai is the best girl.

Because we're mostly Linux users.

*hugs everybody in this thread*

Here's why, I've cracked the code.

>most people come from Sup Forums, the most popular board on Sup Forums (or one of the most popular boards)
>they get to Sup Forums where other fags have already completed the cycle of moving to linux
>these gamerfags switch to linux "i'll just dualboot"
>they have all this free time now to JUST shitpost since they can't play games until they reboot
>so all they do is shitpost for hours angrily because they didn't realize they played games to cope with being an angry useless fucker

voila, there u have it
most linux posters here are just angry Sup Forumsermin with nothing better to do

Finally, the best girl.

But the Sup Forums don't play games. just shitposting about that

that was the first step when they arrived on Sup Forums
that being said, they still have their games installed, and still doesn't detract from the rest of the cycle

It's natural to be angry at underage shits from youtube who post trash like kys.

>Why are the people here so angry?
One can only be called "fag" so many times before one snaps

I'm angy about elves!

because of weeb faggots like you

Anime website

What the fuck are you on about you autistic lintard? There's nothing wrong with playing videogames. It's a beneficial activity you can do with your friends, unlike aimless distro hopping which you do alone in your basement. Linux is dead. Applel is dead. Windows is the ONLY good OS and now that windows phones are getting better we'll soon have phones which can be turned into desktop computers, another thing Linux failed to deliver with their noobuntu phones.

eternal newfag summer

How dare you call me angry you dumb anime shitposting fuck

>Linux is dead. Applel is dead. Windows is the ONLY good OS

cool opinion

technology board

excellent taste my man

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as a technology board, is in fact a technology + anime board...

It supports all normie software, so it's the only acceptable desktop OS.

I don't have a gf, user, will you be my gf? I promise I'll be less angry if you become my gf.

Because I got a shitty roll in this

OP isn't really an anime girl....

My theory was proven right yet again.

This.

Op's pic is obviously a selfie he just took, why do you lie user?

Because fuck you, that's why.

youtube.com/watch?v=SBs455jwb8w

People feel like they have something to prove, because they lead sad, pathetic lives. That's why there's a lot of autistic screeching over the most pointless shit (see: any operating system thread, any /dpt/).

this makes me depressed

also, the main topic of modern gee is conspicuous consumption, not tech

Constant stream of pajeets shilling Microsoft and pedos/homos shilling Apple. We just want to discuss technology, not deal with corporate "grassroots" advertising

Sup Forums-chan dai dai dai daisuki

i need to impregnate her

Sup Forums hates noob who want get in to Sup Forums
that's all.
most user not entreat light usage of software only advanced stuff that only nerds know
please help a noob

>Still using windows
Grow up, linux can do almost anything windows can do and muh gaymes are catching up. Wine is perfecting their directx 11 support and have excellent directx 9 support. Vulkan will ensure that linux can do anything directx 12 can do. Windows is for tech illiterates and retards, there is no reason to use that bloated trash anymore.

is this the thread where we discuss sick rigs, backlit keyboards, RGB lights, what Intel CPU we're currently rocking and RAM with names like "Dominator" or "Sniper"?

>when his RAM doesn't have a intimidating name

Cause they are all fat angry virgins who just watch cartoons and masturbate themselves to sleep while crying and watching cartoon sex

Because you're here

90% market share :^)

I'm a macOS user and I'm fucking pissed motherfucker

>yui
That's so generic of you, remember where you are and try to be a bit more hipster please

Imagine you were in a place where you see a lot of opinions, but none truly matter. Not even yours. It's still all shit, technology is shit and you always wish for something better without flaws.

I mean for instance OSes. There is simply no best OS. There is not. Every single OS has big flaws. The moment you switch to something else, you always lack something from the previous one. The moment you go back, you feel like you want to be somewhere else. It's shit I tell you.

Keep windows on the daycare board child

BURNNNNN

Kys

as im sure you've already been banned from Sup Forums for console wars LOL

Good pasta.

You were sayin'??

apple is the only one who does it right: apple fuses hardware and software in one optimised system

Mac posters are objectively the best and most fun
it's always the Linux, and especially the BSD, posters who are bitter and angry

Generally speaking, anger towards others is really anger towards yourself, but being unwilling to admit or fix it. One of the key differences between Sup Forums and every other board is that due to the way programming and computers are, you can be infinitely different and stupid from everyone else. Take /o/ for example, the "worst" thing on the board is stancers which means lowering your car so that it's 2cm off the ground. While you'll scrape the shit out of everything and get stuck all the time, you can still technically drive around.

With Sup Forums, you can download some piece of shit psuedo-suicide-note-OS and literally dump decades into it, Sup Forums is also the only board to have "movements" which go along with the dumping decades into nothing idea. To use the /o/ example it would be like if they started a movement to not have tyres because hey you're better than everyone else, there is simply no way to get that to work. Being infinitely stupid can only happen on Sup Forums due to the way of being able to dump an infinite amount of time into anti-technology timesinks.

macOS

>Why are the people here so angry?

Because they're all on Linux and have no games.

no idea what you're trying to say with this post

>bratfags post on Sup Forums
>now this guy posts on Sup Forums
What's with Sup Forums and Yuru Yuri? Not that I'm complaining.

it's impossible to dislike yryr

Linux doesn't have this problem :^)

all yurus are my daughterus, stay away pedophiles

>let me point out some meaningless number because I have no better argument to defend this shitty software

You're really making your case, bud

It does though

i wanna kys u

Interesting though

Interesting thought*

1. Ask hiroshima nagasaki to introduce user agents
2. Hide phoneposters, mactoddlers, winbabbies and lincucks
3. Enjoy productive discussion

Technology is the only thing keeping these people alive.
When your hobby (OS?) is the only thing that gives you any pleasure from living then strange things happen when you contact similar people on anonymous imageboard for permavirgin retards.

Anime site.

So only BSD left?

>expecting nice people from an anime site

/jp/ is nice board.

Try making a windows-related thread
go on

animeme site

>meme
I blame, Sup Forums, Sup Forums and Sup Forums for this.

>another os-tan thread
No, thank you.

And TempleOS

Hard to post without networking

Because they're cucked into using windows.

Lets stak to all those redhat server owners. Windows can't offer the services that redhat can.

Because the CS field is full of people who place their self worth in what they own and what they know. That's why "techie" people "need" to have the latest phone or latest CPU even though hardware from 2012 would suit their needs just fine. That's also why people like to mock others for not knowing everything there is to know about programming and computers; they're insecure and the only form of security they have is knowing they are more knowledgeable than others.

It's similar to the whole "Smart liberals, retarded conservatives" meme, but not political.

>Implying phone users can't switch their useragents over
>Implying Sup Forums switches to mobile mode based on useragent

no u

Yurus are all over imageboards.

It seems everyone in any technology-related field is just constantly grumpy.
Every IT guy/software engineer I know who has been doing it for more than 5 years is just cranky. I guess it spills over into Sup Forums.

>psuedo-suicide-note-OS

Is TempleOS that bad?

I'd probably be angry too if I had to use Linux all day

>Why are the people here so angry?- 96 posts and 17 image replies shown.
because of severe autism and depression. people on here are mostly unemployed manchildren who are so depressed and angry at their own lives that they take out their aggression and frustration on random posters to Sup Forums.

kys