As someone who's always had an iPhone (5s), redpill me on Android and reccomend me a <500 upgrade

As someone who's always had an iPhone (5s), redpill me on Android and reccomend me a

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mcTAXsFHu5I
youtube.com/watch?v=wtKZ50Hxsjw
engadget.com/2016/11/17/apple-will-fix-iphone-6-plus-touch-disease-for-149/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A Nexus 6 is 200 dollars and has 95% of feature an iPhone 7 has plus a headphone jack and a 1440p display

Nexus 6P

Android offers superior comfy and liberation from Fisher Price OS (TM). You don't need Sup Forums to tell you what phone to get, it doesn't matter as long as it's not a Scamsung with TouchJizz.

Sent from my iPhone

SD card? It's honestly the only advantage I can think of compared to iOS

Also my friend with an s6 who had a 4s before has started complaining that his s6 locks up randomly now and again... is the lagdroid meme true and should I stick with a justworks phone?

iPhone 7 plus is the fastest phone on the planet. Search literally any phone you want vs iphone speed test and the iphone always wins

Samsung != Android

Nexus 6 does not have a mSD slot. If you need space just get the 64gb model. If you need more than that, you're missing the point of a smartphone.

oneplus 3T HANDS DOWN

it shits all over the latest iturd 7 plus hard

youtube.com/watch?v=mcTAXsFHu5I

It's less than $400 too.

Not in a real world speed test

Dumbass, be a Steve consumer

>animations turned on
>doesn't test thermal throttling produced after using the iphone for extended periods of time
c'mon phonebuff is a fraud and you know it.

>real world speed test

Yes, I create timelapses on my phone everday. That speedtest sure is accurate.

I agree, iphone had the animations turned on and still won while 3t had them turned off.

Why do you want to replace it? I have one, it's still a great phone.

Because running aida64 3 hours is real world and opening apps is not.

Having only 16GB is driving me mad

they were on for the phonebuff speedtest

see fair comparison here

It doesn't fucking matter. The only situation it would make a difference in is if the app loaded before the opening animation finished, which didn't happen a single time.

Yes they were,

see the real world speed test here

>you're missing the point of a smartphone.
This is a really stupid thing to say you know.

Redmi 4 Prime. High end phones are a meme. If you hate MIUI just install an AOSP

Because half those apps android team is outsourced to some shack in Nigeria. Snapchat alone probably put android behind 10 seconds. Either way both phones are fast enough no one's gonna give a shit. It just comes down to work flow and preference

>excuses excuses excuses
The iPhone is faster, just accept it

No they weren't

see real world speed test here
Look, the iphone 7 plus is fucking dogshit. Just accept that and move on like everyone else. The reason behind all the lag is how dangerously hot the A10 fusion chip gets. While apple was busy jerking themselves off to people's money and pleas for "muh thinness" they fucked up big time in designing efficient cooling for their SoC.

Apple failed us all. I was about to get the 7 plus but luckily I saw the fair speedtest and got a oneplus 3T instead.

then please explain why it lags hard as fuck in

>aida64
See the real world speed test

/thread

Just get a new iPhone then, why the fuck would you move to a new ecosystem after all this time just for a memory upgrade?

Get an SE even, if you want familiarity. Max storage is 64GB on them.

Xiaomi phones are much better per $ than oneplus

Get a 256 iPhone with nvme ssd. Or a 32gb sata 2 lagdroid lmao

Fucking Google numale shills.

That is is the most unfair speedtest I have ever seen.

Turns out the iPhone 7 plus overheating is a real thing. Hope you don't ever do more than talk or text on that piece of shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=wtKZ50Hxsjw

Personally I'm fine with 16GB. But as the others said, you can get another iPhone. 64GB SE is a good deal.

see >buying gookshit ever

/thread

see

>neckbeard
No thanks

>xiaomi
>shit
U wot? They're also both chink brands.

see

See

This is relevant to the serious iphone 7 plus overheating issue how?

fuck off with your dog eating gookshit

See

Not an argument

See

>1444p display
Enjoy your battery life

see

See

see

See

see

see
see
see
see

>buying the plus version

iPhone experience > Android experience. I've owned an SGS4, a Nexus 5 and LG G5.

I'm not going through all the usual stuff people mention when comparing iOS to Android as it's all special olympics. If you prefer Android (or can only afford Android, it's your choice). Recommending Android to an iPhone person is silly. There are differences besides benchmarks and speed tests and you know it.

See

Ignoring the 2 collosal faggots jerking each other off in this thread, it's really amazing how a $300 Android smartphone is competing with the latest $1000 iphone. Android really has come a long way from the days of honeycomb lagging like shit.

The iphone wins in every speed test though

>or can only afford Android
You just had to play that card, didn't you

non-plus version overheats even more

Let's run down the list

Android phones let you:
>have real encryption with no backdoors
>download over 100MB over mobile data
>install a third party app launcher and icons
>use it as a flash drive
>share any kind of file over wifi/bluetooth
>torrent via torrent clients in the playstore
>install apps outside the playstore
>modify a few system settings to increase performance and decrease battery drain
>manually control complex camera functions via third party apps
>natively browse files
>view better colors via amoled displays
>browse Sup Forums and natively open webms inside them via third party apps
>extract/browse archives
>add additional phone storage via a micro SD card
>replace the stock battery with a bigger one
>add widgets to your home screen
>access important functions by swiping down

ALL WITHOUT HAVING TO HACK YOUR PHONE

You can spout all the "lagdroid XDddd---" memes you want but Android phones truly are more advanced than itoddler phones and the reason why they hold over 90% of the global smartphone market share right now.

>the Android is for poor people meme
Nexus/Pixel and Galaxy phones are flagship prices.

that's not a legitimate test, the iphone 7 plus has overheating problems that cause terrible performance after a few minutes of use

t. someone who returned their iphone 7 plus

Well let's see

One Shit 3T doesn't have
>optical zoom
>faster cpu
>faster gpu
>faster os
>faster wifi
>faster lte card
>nearly security as good as iOS
>nvme ssd

But it has
>shitty materials
>shitty software
>shitty camera
>lag
>shitty speakers

I'd rather pay a little more instead of getting a shit but cheap phone

>only the rich can afford 1ยข phones
I seriously hope you don't believe this.

OnePlus 3T 128GB

Every android phonemaker has a contract with nsa. Your chinkphone is full of backdoors, meanwhile Apple refused to open an iPhone for the FBI. Ching xhing would have sold him for nothing.

It's great if it does, but I would pick a 5s/6/SE over a last year's flagship Android again.
I said "or", don't get triggered so easily. It's a known fact that there are more more affordable Android phones than there are iPhones.
I said I'm not going through the lists. And I'm not going to give an elaborate reply to a pasta.

>Recommend me a cheap phone!
>Recommends a phone brand who sells decent phones with decent hardware for a decent price
>No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not that chinkshit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want a phone with $1200+ hardware inside for $200 because that's all mommy's letting me spend!!!!!!!!!
Beggars can't be choosers.

/thread

Are you implying poor people don't buy flagship Android phones? Again, I said "or".

>Well let's see
>One Shit 3T doesn't have
>>optical zoom
nobody uses that shit

>>faster cpu
>>faster gpu
A10 fusion overheats quickly as seen in stress tests. The SD 820 does overheat but lasts much much longer. No point in having a 30THz processor if it has to slow down to 1MHz every few minutes.

>>faster os
The legitimate speedtest proves otherwise.

>>faster wifi
>>faster lte card
not really, I mean downloading at 200mbps is nice but 190mbps is still more than enough desu.

>>nearly security as good as iOS
iOS gas the worst security according to vulnerability reports, heard a very simple text message can crash your ishit now

>>nvme ssd
no real world benefit

>But it has
>>shitty materials
nope

>>shitty software
nope

>>shitty camera
nope

>>lag
did you not see the speedtest?

>>shitty speakers
nope

*I'd rather pay a little more instead of getting a faster but cheap phone
ftfy

Anyway I'm off to go return my iphone 7 plus and get a oneplus 3T lmao

Well android flagboat are cheap

how much is apple paying you?

>this assblasted poorfag implies he can afford an iphone

see

Clinton and Podesta sacrificed children to Satan, nothing wrong in calling the police on them

Also they often have poor build quality, slow storage, mediocre cameras and slow/no updates. I can go on. 2014/2015 iPhone is literally a better deal.

If you don't want to spend too much just get a 64GB iph 6, very solid phone

>tfw I actually fucking bought a 32 gb iPhone 7 plus for $900 a few months ago
FUCKING SHIT

Guys how much can ask for my iPhone 7 plus on ebay? It has a few scratches and corner with a visible dent on it.

That's what I'm talking about (I already have a 5s, thanks)

>Slower processor
>Slower RAM/Storage
>Battery life is shit

Stay cucked

NO NO NO
As an ex iPhone 6 plus user who got touch disease I strongly urge you to stay away from apple now. They have gone to shit ever since steve jobs died. He would have never allowed touch disease to exist.

Shoo shoo with your one shit 3

Unsubstantiated hogwash. The 6 wouldn't be as expensive as it is if it suffered from that "disease"

He's just trolling you retard, that shit has touch disease. All my family members who got an iphone 6 or 6 plus got that shit and apple had the balls to ask them $150 to fix it.

Just get another iphone 5s if you like sucking apple cock so much, anything after that would be a terrible mistake.

>mfw I have 1440p display on OG droid turbo and I get 3 days of battery life on RessurectionRemix 6.0.1
520 DPI is comfy AF if you have 20/20 vision

This pajjet is this guyWith his one shit 3, ignore him

I own a V20

Then why are people filing lawsuits? My aunt got touch disease on her 6 plus and when she called apple about it they said they would repair it for a fee lmfao. Unfortunately for them my aunt is a fucking lawyer.

Why bother asking for non-Apple phone recommendations if you're just gonna get another iPhone? Seems like a waste of everyone's time if you already have your mind set on something.

You could have a British encyclopedia worth of "diseases" if you write down every Android's issues.

>this

Word.

you know touch disease is a legit thing right?

engadget.com/2016/11/17/apple-will-fix-iphone-6-plus-touch-disease-for-149/

Even apple itself has acknowledged their horrible engineering. Worst part is ALL iphone 6 and 6 plus models will get it sooner or later from normal use.

>>redpill me

It's a god damn phone that can run apps and play music. WTF do you need to know?

Wew

Noice

Android fags BTFO

:^)

You mean like:
>100MB download limit over wifi
>lagtunes constantly crashing and freezing
>inability to share anything other than video/photos over wifi
>having faux encryption that can easily be broken with known backdoors by fbi and hackers alike
>inability to use phone as a flash drive
>inability to torrent
>inability to download youtube videos over a simple app
>inability to browser Sup Forums over a simple app
>inability to extract/browse archives
>inability to natively browse files
ect ect

OH WAIT...

iPhone SE

I've had my 6 for two years now and I've dropped this thing many times onto hard surfaces like concrete and asphalt. Still no "touch disease". Maybe it was a few faulty phones