Search up software tutorial on youtube

>search up software tutorial on youtube
>guy in video has heavy accent
we must stop india

jesus yes, its fucking annoying

you look up some issue and youtube videos have some shitskins with 3 min videos thats usually not helpful

the worst thing for me personally is that i SERIOUSLY HATE that indian accent

I am also not a native english speaker, maybe its different for native speakers and they would in turn be disgusted by my slav accent, but I still cant help it, I just hate to hear that indian voice in it

proper mommycore right there

I wish she wouldn't shit so much

The AI assistants of the future are all going to sound like that. Embrace your pooinloo future!

>software tutorial
>youtube
Found your problem.

should I know her?

This. Tutorials for anything should consist of plain text, optionally with still images. Never video.

I didn't think it could get worse than all the tutorials being from 11 year olds with high pitched voices

nah, she fucks negroes and is into scat.

Different people learn differently. You may do just fine with pure text, others aren't going to have a fucking clue what they're doing till they see a video or at least some photos explaining it.

why?
I encountered several in depth tutorials going over stuff
its extremely effective to see something being done while voice is explaining it
you know.. video...

>but mom, I can't learn unless I watch TV!
grow up and learn to concentrate on something for once you fucking millennials

You're fucking retarded. I'm fine with text based tutorials, I'm simply pointing out that not everyone is. Do us all a favor and off yourself, you fucking autist.

only if you fap to bitches getting hollowed out by a bbc

yes, it's disgusting
most other accents are far less bad.

I'm swedish and am used to pretty much only using the English parts of the web. I've noticed that on Youtube, certaing topics such as Android phones are filled with spanish speaking videos too.

Kind of annoying since I speak zero spanish.

(Don't like the indian videos either, but they're not much worse than the mouthbreeding american or british 12-year olds that do tech "reviews" on youtube.)

Don't be silly. Certaing things work fairly well as a screencast.

Do you consider conventions with scheduled talks to also be shit compared to written articles?

I want Miss T to make me suck black dick!!

>>Do you consider conventions with scheduled talks to also be shit compared to written articles?
Well the main point of those is to meet the other people who attend them. If I can't be there in the room, then yes, I'd much prefer to read a transcript of what some speaker said, or read whatever paper they gave a presentation on, rather than watch a video of them talking. I can read faster than you can talk, and it's much easier to skim text to get to the part your interested in.

this.

>scat
s-sauxe?

Fellow pajeet user here who immigrated from India and got a GED in the US: go fuck yourself.

If you don't like that the only people who make FREE tech support videos have indian accents then go pay some white nerd to make a tech support video. If you don't feel like paying then go fuck yourself because beggars can't be choosers, right?

You're complaining about FREE stuff. That's like complaining to your mom for getting you a blue iPhone when you wanted a pink one.

I have no beef with Indians, but it is annoying how low quality most indian tech blog posts, forum comments and youtube videos are.

I'm equally annoyed with 10-year old british and american kids "reviewing" stuff on youtube.

I'm not gratefull that they are producing content for me for free, because to me their content is basically spam that I wish I could avoid.

>I have no beef with Indians, but it is annoying how low quality most indian tech blog posts, forum comments and youtube videos are.
BEGGARS. CAN'T. BE. CHOOSERS.

>I'm not gratefull that they are producing content for me for free, because to me their content is basically spam that I wish I could avoid.
If you consider their hard work spam and don't want to view it then why not stop going on youtube completely and pay someone to make uber high quality tech support videos then?

Christ, what's wrong with you children? Back in my country attitudes like that would get you a sandal to the face.

>mommy makes son eat his own cum and talks about cucking and several other gross things.

not mommy material

I just dislike low quality content, it makes it harder to find the stuff that's actually good.

I give ad blockers to normies to deprive people like you of revenue

At least they're speaking English. Broken hindu poo dialect of english but still english.

Nothing infuriates me more than looking for an obscure technology related topic on youtube only to click on a video TITLED in english with ENGLISH words like "review" and "fix" only to hear the stupid motherfucker in front of the camera speak german.

>I give ad blockers to normies to deprive people like you of revenue
lmfao, what revenue? Youtube has recently gone to shit, ads give you like 20 cents a month which is shit even for my poorfags back home. There's a reason why most content producers have patreons and youtube fan donations.

If you have a problem and your solution is to look for a video on youtube (of a person who does not poo in a toilet and is still more intelligent than you), you might be retarded.

all of my rage and all of my disgust

Every single advanced topic about Cinema 4D:
>Tutorial title in plain English
>Even the thumbnail looks like exactly what I'm after
>open that shit
>Guten tag eiß kügel holokaust robußtich :D :::D:D:DDD:D

pls tell me more about this mommy

Haha, yes. When you're searching google for something you can easily identify the written language for each result without having to click on it, this is harder on youtube and makes me wish that youtube could indicate the videos language or something.

kua chal raha hai bc

>unless
Mistress t

We aren't even close to peak Indians tho

It's your own fault for exporting your own shitty culture across the globe.