Why do women hate desktop PCs?

Why do women hate desktop PCs?

They can't be social with them like handhelds. For example they only beat that level of angry birds to tell their friend or installed pokemon go/Mario run because it was trendy.

They care only about appearances, not functionality.

I have a desktop PC and a phone.

Stop being sexist or go to Sup Forums until you come back as an adult.

Once, a girl that was flirting with me told me that she wanted me to go to her house to install her Linux, that she couldn't bring it to a public location because it was a desktop. I nop'd the fuck out of the bar.

this,
like every single woman in my life

misogonyst!!!!
Strong independent wymen dont hate pc!
PCs build by evil white men hate the wymen

Having a feminine penis does not count as being a female

Kikebook 'games' went to mobile, and it's easy to sell mobile shit due to portability and simplicity. My mum has two iPads and an iPhone for her farming games.

Most women that come over seem kind of interested that I have a desktop PC and want to use it for things.

It's a nice quiet, discrete desktop PC with a large monitor though. There isn't doritos and cheetos engraved into the keyboard and there isn't a wind tunnel of LEDs though, just a comfy desk that makes looking up information far nicer than their 4inch iphone.

also, it's because women don't own things. Women rarely own a nice TV, a nice vehicle, a nice ANYTHING because they spend their money socializing instead. A phone gets things done for them so they learn to live with just having a phone as a sole computing device and maybe a beat up shitbox laptop or a macbook for everything else because muh fashion.

Pretty much this.

B-but I spend my money on girls. They don't want to pay at all, they go almost every where free.

It's because they have no money, because they only work part time and live very stupidly. They have no savings and their parents bail them out of everything.

All "possessions" are their boyfriends'. They seek a boyfriend that has a nice TV, nice place to live, nice whatever instead of owning their own.

Exactly.

>or go to Sup Forums until you come back as an adult.
odd choice of words. you don't exactly experience growth there.

>sexist

End this meme.

>Why do women hate desktop PCs?
5 years ago, an old female friend from one of my first services called asking for help - someone "gave" a desktop to her.

When I saw, it was a yellow dirt Pentium 2 with Windows 95 and a fucked CRT.

I don't see her anymore since that day.

bullshit my cousin is big and fat like a planetoid but hes been with so many girls because he probably fucks like a madman, and no hes not rich

Women are (tech) illiterate.

Where did this generalization come from?

So?

from reality

so i am arguing against the form over function thing

Women are allowed to be neets without shame

A generalization made from imagination is not reality.

> Just came out of a relationship that's literally this
> Only thing she owned that I didn't buy her was a PS3 someone gave her

Fuck, I should've listened. I also shouldn't have bought all those PS3 games either.

I do not know a single woman that owns a desktop unless it's the boyfriend's. Not a single one.

Not him but that doesn't apply to outside things like other people, just things related directly to them or their appearance. Think about it, pretty girls have fat/ugly friends all the time.

This seems to be the best answer in the thread. They get all their social needs through a mobile or a laptop and can keep that lifeline even when out and about.

Damn sorry user. You got fucking cucked

I personally knew two women that I have personally built desktop PC's for so that they could play WoW. Note that these women are few and far between because I had to travel half the country to meet them

And sort of related, I built desktop PCs for my mother for her to do office work on, and one for my grandma as well.

>every woman is the same

Is Sup Forums just Tumblr for males now?

if you didn't build those desktop PCs for your mother or grandma, they would have bought laptops

just sayin'

Well they already had desktops, the machines i built for them were replacing slow pentium 4 machines with something actually usable

yes

>not fitting a xeon into that 775 sockets

That's not true. I know women who have assembled their own high-performance desktop PCs for gaming.

Meanwhile I'm a guy who only has a laptop.

Described my ex perfectly. She complained when her job wanted her to work more then 20 hours that week. She also complained about having no money.

I kept a strict 50/50 split on rent/utilities/internet and it eventually led to our split. She would insist I pay more because I made more money, but we both made the same $/hour she just refused to work full-time...

Fairly certain most females retirement plan is to marry into money.

[Most]

Jokes on her, nothing is in her name and I hid the PS3. She completely forgot about being it lmao stupid bitch.

Yeah. Women have no concept of working 2 real jobs at once. For awhile I was doing 76 hours a week and making a massive amount of money, my "gf" was doing 2 days a week 6 hours a day and kept saying I only made more money because I was "lucky" with my jobs, yet she'd purposely refuse to work more hours.

My sister is the same way, she gets stressed and acts like she's too tired to live when she works more than 3 shifts a week, no kids and she's 34.

I'm surprised you people haven't gone MGTOW with all of this hatred.

the like to carry a laptop becasue it's like carrying a baby. My exgf even sweet talked to her laptop when it was slow.

>Sup Forums school of pseudo-psychology

>asks where it comes from
>gets an answer
>states where it actually comes from

If you already knew the answer, why did you ask? This sound like a woman's trap.

Because they can't carry the desktop around and accessorize it with their outfit.

Why do you think iPhones come in so many faggy colors?

My mom worked two jobs at once.

What hatred? People are just stating the truth.

Was she an ugly single mother though? She might have been kicked in the ass enough by reality to learn to work for herself.

This was actually around the recession.

they don't, so, i dunno, move out of your parents' house and get your own place, and then find a gf, actually know what women are like, and then fuck off bothering us with this virginal delusion