What's something that everyone on Sup Forums should know how to do?

What's something that everyone on Sup Forums should know how to do?

How to install gentoo

apply thermal paste in a way nobody else will bitch about it later

First day here!

Does everyone on Sup Forums have a setup like this? Do you still have an entertainment center for your rear-projection TV stuffed with VHS tapes in those puffy cases?

get out

yes the picture is very accurate

Everyone here should at least be A+ certified.

Make a perfect circle in Gimp?

Shitpost.

kek you just copied an image of a circle from google and pasted into gimp

show a webm where you draw the circle

>protip you cant

4U

oh baby

How to successfully poo in loo

Kill themselves

Everyone should learn how to use regex

Reformat.

No matter how long you make your regex, it's always gonna miss something. Always.

And you'll realize it months later.

That piano looking thing isn't actually a piano. Us smart guys use that for binary talk so we can program. I suggest getting yourself one your local radio shack sells them.

Recite the GPL from memory

I’d just like to interject for moment. What you’re refering to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.
Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called Linux, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.
There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine’s resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called Linux distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux!

I’d just like to interject for moment. What you’re refering to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/libreboot/Linux, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, GNU plus lireboot plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.
Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called Linux, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.
There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine’s resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU + libreboot with Linux added, or GNU/libreboot/Linux. All the so-called Linux distributions are really distributions of GNU/libreboot/Linux!
ftfy

How to clean a ball mouse

holy shit gimp is slow.

and ugly as fuck.

I do indeed

Ya gonna agree. If you can't get A+ and at least a shitty help desk job just go ahead and end it.

/thread

Right from the first comment

Install RAM

Change boot device order in bios

Find the Any key

Know when to stop posting.

>certification
This is littery pajeet tier shit.

Go to /suicide/ on 8 chan.

rm -rf / --no-preserve-root

Why? As a nurse I have no use for such things, I literally just come here to shitpost and find out which products are the most cost-effective and least botnetty.

./configure && make && make install

leave pls.

I'm a medfag, I have no use for a A+ certification.

I guess that's why they call it Gimp.

Because you're gimping yourself by using it.

1. Troubleshoot a Windows Print server
2. Setup CUPS to replace said Windows Print server

Know the difference between a bit, a byte, and a Jew.

How to spend a shitload of money on parts they don't need, then brag about it in Speccy threads.

Recite the four freedoms, at the very least paraphrasing them.

Poo-in-loo.

Have an HTML/CSS certificate emitted by the government of India.

Why use libreboot? The developer is an idiot

whats gentoo

>emitted
>like light

English as a second language folks. There really are people who's parents don't love them, and subject them to a lifetime of being handicapped like this. At least they don't openly sacrifice you to a bunch of pagan gods with like Elephant heads and shit, anymore. The British did manage to do a little with your "culture" but they were unfortunately too busy worrying about tea and sodomizing each other to get the job done.

Nothing that old, but i do have a desk covered in pre-2005 thinkpads

yeah something similar, except my desk was my dresser, and my chair was a kitchen chair

poorfag coming up but now i'm not too shabby. it can happen to you too if you install gentoo

GIMP 2.0 SOONTM

Is there such a way?

Bitch I'll funking tell you
Clean cpu and heatsink contact surface with pure alcohol
Drop a blob of paste on cpu
Slam heatsink on top of
Fucking DONE
If your paste is metallic or some other weird shit, need to sand the cpu heat spreader and heatsink contact area too.
Heat pads can't be replaced with paste.