Technology far above its price point

what cheap pieces of technology have quality far above their price point, Sup Forums?

i'll start: got these puppies for 200€ in ex-demo condition, and they btfo of my old monitor audio speakers... the meme is real!

>price point
Can we stop using this buzzword? Just say price, you faggot.

no

Faggot.

200 for a pair I hope

P r i c e
o
i
n
t

yeah, forgot to mention that

Nah who needs 2 you're just hearing the same thing twice lol

Well, they're usually sold individually

>shoebox plastic speakers
>200euros
sorry about your buyer's remorse, pajeet

>active speakers
>enjoy the buzzing when nothing plays
>enjoy amp in them dying in 4-6 years

discussing price point level mark is retarded when you want to talk about some sales or used shit

I bought pair of B&W 685 for 70€
and 2 years old Honda CR-V for 8000€

should we discuss how those are good buys?

>should we discuss how those are good buys?
no, let's better talk about smartphones and botnets, it's all you idiots are good for apparently

These supposed to be better than my Control Ones?

you are above faggot point

/thread

kek

Don't knock it until you've tried it bro. You haven't lived until you've been spit at by a JBL-branded chinese-made laminate tweet.

/thread

>being this poor
heh

Despite it being a Sup Forums meme, the original Moto G was an absolute fucking juggernaut in its weight class. Buttery, buttery juggernaut.

Only complaint I had was no expandable storage, or I wouldn't have replaced it even today.

I prefer the term budget audiophile.

Dont listen to these faggots, theyre just mad that they either spent too much for 1℅better sound or simply cant afford anything better than Monoprice 2.1 cheapass speakers.

To be ontopic, Scythe Kro Craft Rev B for 50$ per pair is a pair of speakers way above its pricepoint, google Overnight Sensation dyi reviews

O2 and ODAC
Steinberg UR22

>Steinberg UR22
got the mk2 and couldn't be happier, not exactly cheap though