Would you buy this? I personally wouldn't unless it came with triple monitor support

Would you buy this? I personally wouldn't unless it came with triple monitor support.

>that hover head
[triggered]

Yes this picture looks more comfy

If you're going to go retard, might as well go full

I'd buy it if I was doing my dream build.

It's $12k fully loaded. It's ridiculously overpriced and they're only getting away with it because they sell to companies with more money than they know what to do with and Dubai.

That's the problem these meme technologies, they always are getting like 95% profit margins on them. Which is fine if the customer has money to burn, but I like the concept, it actually makes me want to /diy/ my own.

That's not bad. It's for healthcare and not that many radiologists are on call. But then again I've never seen one of these meme machines.

It's not really for healthcare, they just wish it was. It doesn't come with computers, screens, or software, and most hospitals aren't spending that kind of cash on a fucking chair.

They seem to be marketing it towards command centers now - which I guess I could kinda see.

They charge $535 to include 3 HDMI cables.

It's for hospitals. Just of one those monitors costs ~ $20,000

If you look at their client list, they don't have any hospitals. Like I said, they just wish it was.

If it's a public hospital, they spend money like no tomorrow. The one I used to work at spent over a million on telepresence from Cisco in multiple rooms. No one uses it.

I stand corrected

I wouldn't buy medical monitor for it. I just like the ergonomics of the seat+mounts theselves

you could just lay on your couch with a laptop and maybe put an extra monitor on the coffee table and use your tv

you could, but then you wouldn't be embracing the meme.

I'd be afraid of that thing collapsing on me while sleeping

don't post pics of me masturbating

look at that tense neck
How is she going to use the laptop like that?
nice little cage
Such expensive setup with such cheap display

it's literally just a dentist's chair tho

that fucking posture

But I want a dentist's chair.