Fucking shitstain Windows 10

So I have a GTX 1070, Windows 10 and 2 monitors. Almost every time I restart my computer one of my monitors is blurry as shit, like it's off by 1 pixel.
This is fixed by going to NVIDIA Control Panel and changing scaling to something and then changing it back to no scaling.

I have to do this every time I turn on my PC, why the fuck did I ever switch from AMD? It's fucking worse on this side.

Best of all it only happens on one of my monitors. Fuck this shit man.

It's hard to tell if it's happening, I only notice when my eyes start fucking hurting.

My GNU+Linux install doesn't have this problem.

Neither does mine, doesn't change how fucking awful it it is.

What driver version are you on? Win10 tends to do stupid hacks which interfere with older & newer drivers

I used DDU to disable that shit, I'm on the latest and "greatest".

Is it too much to ask for shit to work, my Windows 10 install breaks every other day. I use Linux for most things but why does MS have to be this shit?

Pretty much none of their new OS's work properly for the first two years

Windows 7 was perfect before RC1 (whatever beta came out 6 months prior to launch of the RC)

Is one of your monitors a TV with overscan on?
>Hint: most likely

I also have this exact same problem on my 1070 gtx. I think it's a gpu driver thing. Can be done faster by using monitorswitchgui

Actually that's a feature IMO.
I have similar issue with my HDD.

Nope, both are 1920*1080 monitors

Shit, that sucks.
What is monitorswitchgui? You are the only search result on google.

are you using vga?

Go back to Windows 7/8.1 then.

No, one hdmi and one display port to hdmi.

Anybody know why I get a black screen when I boot to fresh install of Debian, anybody else getting this with a 1070?

>Nvidia
>Oh shit nigga Eject Eject
See Windows is not THAT stoopid

>Almost every time I restart my computer one of my monitors is blurry as shit,
S/he bought into the multi-monitor meme.

Over hdmi?

I've never had a problem with Windows 10. May I be so bold as to suggest that the problem is down to "user error"?

I already had a worse monitor, why would I not use it?

Not really.

Yeah.

You need the newest proprietary drivers obviously.

There's nothing bold about pointing out the obvious, dick lips. 99% of computer problems are caused by retarded users.

>He fell for the microsoft scam

Yeah, however in my case I tried my very best remove myself as the problem, this is a fresh install of Windows and all I have done to it is run DDU and install the latest nvidia drivers.