What`s the best port to convert a digital signal into analog? DVI-D, HDMI, or Displayport? Does it matter?

What`s the best port to convert a digital signal into analog? DVI-D, HDMI, or Displayport? Does it matter?

Dayum

First, those asses are fucking glorious

Second, to answer your question:
The company i work at saved a little money buying adapters instead of new monitors (almost all of them were 16:9 but only VGA, WTF)

The DVI-D to VGA shows better results IMO. The image on the monitors with the HDMI adapters is sightly blurred.

>The image on the monitors with the HDMI adapters is sightly blurred.

Could this be because the converter is low quality, or something inherent to HDMI?

BREH

Could be. Another guy on the company bought a different one for himself (HDMI to VGA) and when the connections aren't perfectly in place, a lot of red pixels start appearing on the screen. Trippy as fuck.

just imagine the pleasure of your face being sit on by those asses holy shit senpai baka

I think it's because DVI can output an analog signal natively, HDMI doesn't have analog video pins despite having the same digital output IIRC

Could be this. Just make sure that your adapter is DVI-I compliant, because this standard carries the analog signal unlike DVI-D

HDMI probably has the cheapest high quality digital to VGA converters. So far all I've played with have been near perfect quality wise, but I usually use them on relatively low res 1280x1024 displays.

Display port/mini display port has plenty of converters available, but they run the gamut from dirt cheap to the cost of a hard drive, and from horrible quality through perfect. The problem is, you can't map the price to the quality on them, so you're stuck buying a bunch of different adapters until you find one you like, and then ordering a bunch of those.

A DVI-I connector can output both digital and analog signal natively.

A DVI-D connector cannot, it will only output digital.

They look the same at first glance but they are not.

>amazonian nigress has smallest ass
>shortest, skiniest white girl has most voluptuous ass

This image could start race wars.

wow asshole this picture got be banned from the school library

dvi is bad guys topkek

I use VGA > Displayport since they were cheaper than DVI-D and the same price as HDMI. I wanted the locking mechanism.
No problems with the adapter, but the vga cable i have is too long and gives a blurred image, need a new one.

yes quite technological my dear

BRAAAAAAP

Those are some fine asses, I want to fuck them
:(

>The image on the monitors with the HDMI adapters is sightly blurred
DVI and HDMI are electrically the same. If HDMI shows the image blurred, it's something else that's wrong. The HDMI standard is fine.
Als, HDMI can carry audio.

>me on the left

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*

why the hell do you want analog video in 2017 anyway? There's a reason we got rid of it.

I rather imagine the pleasure of slipping my dick in.

Stop this shit.

none of those "convert to analog"
if you're wondering which source is more suitable for conversion to analog, no, it doesn't matter

>There's a reason we got rid of it.
yea, because it didn't support DRM

I'd stick my jack into their port if you know what I mean

Congratulations. You've mastered the single entendre.

whats my 6 incher supposed to do to an ass like that?

jeeezzzzuuuuussss