>2017
>android 7.1.1
>you literally UNIRONICALLY can not remove the brightness slider from the status bar

Literally why the fuck would ANYONE use android

wtf!! I'm getting an iphone where you have complete control!

>2017
>running AOSP
>not running custom firmware
>costanza.jpg

You should use a windows phone instead

Pull it down as far as it goes or tell me how to remove it asshole

Hahaha faggot
U got meme'd
Xdddxddddxdd

>no brightness slider
>can literally just slide across the status bar itself to control brightness
>barely even need to because of auto brightness anyways
*claps*

>literally
It's open source software you fucking pleb

Reeee

>there are people who still use Android after the Pixel/Nexus fiasco

many people can't afford an iphone and they have to go to work, have you thought of them?

Even people on welfare can afford an iPhone...

HOW DO I REMOVE IT

REEEE

well lad

>Xposed
>GravityBox [N]

wow that was hard

There are too much retarded peopleon this board.

How did you do that WTF

>Xposed

STOP USING NOUGAT YOU BAKAS

I like it user

WHAT

DID

YOU

DO

>needing to resort to third-party modifications to solve a problem that should be easily solvable without

y tho

Nougat has no Xposed tho.

WHAT
THE
FUCK
DID
YOU
DO

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why is this even an issue?

Are you okay OP?

I am so F U S T R A T E D

>3.72M gif
... but why?

>literally

AHHHH

HELP ME

I don't see any problem with nougat

>literally can't type
>calls people retarded
Wee lad.

Change launcher nigga
You can install xposed nigga
You can change your ROM nigga

>2017
>IOS ?.?.?
>you literally UNIRONICALLY can not remove or change anything

Literally why the fuck would ANYONE use ios?

Why is this a problem? What should be in its place? Empty space?

Linux sux

no it isn't

What font pls

Can be done on literally any custom ROM. The number of columns can be changed as well.
>android 7.1.1
>xposed
Are you a wizard?

>Literally why the fuck would ANYONE use android
Major reason is faggotry. If you're gay, then Android is for you.

Android is the most gay-friendly OS on Earth... from the most gay-friendly company on Earth: Google.

Pc related: people who brought you Android.

Thank you google!

Pot calling the kettle back.

AHHAH.. Apple doesn't do shit for gay community. I'm gay and Apple has done nothing for us. Google, on the other hand, is the biggest employer of gay people in the Valley/SF and is the biggest proponent of LGBT rights in the world.

>proponent of LGBT rights
the fuck does that even mean?
what "rights" are you missing out on if you choose to suck cock instead of fuck pussy?
what a shame for genuine people that are fighting for their right to vote, freedom of speach, etc.

>the fuck does that even mean?
It means that one of the Google's core values is promotion of gay rights around the world. Google stands up for gay rights in countries where they have offices and employees and they push governments of the world to legalize gay marriage and equal rights for same sex couples. Google also promotes gay rights on their homepage, changes their logos on their buildings to gay logos once a year and they do everything possible to make Gayglers feel equal.

Google also has officla gay Android t-shirts, they have official Android Pride apps and they're the first company to feature gay marriage proposal in their marketing videos.

Also, Google promoted transsexual rights in a superbowl commercial year or two ago. That was huge!

wtf i hate android now

just become gay like me :P

I'm already gay. :^)

sounds like they're overcompensating to distract from all the harm they're doing around the world.
especially when you don't see anyone lacking rights of their peers because they suck cock.

why don't do they something worthwhile like preventing street shitting, bathing in sewage, male genitalia mutilation, giving woman freedom in places where they genuinely have none?

oh right they just want to cater towards overly noisey flaming faggots instead of dealing with real issues around the world.
go google!

You realize you can't solve issues like that so easily. These countries are ruled by islam.

>go google!
Agreed! LGBT rules!

android? growing more and more evil.
might as well using the chinkshit version like miui.

>thread consists of an autist 'pretending' to be gay to shitposting google shit
>actual fags
>memers who think they're funny in 2017
>stale memes

congratulations this is the worst thread on this board

>Pixel/Nexus
what's a pixel nexus? gaygle phones? and why should i care if a particular brand of open architechture hardware had any fiasco?

unless its a named android version, which number is it?

nixe homophobia :^)

shopped

>male genitalia mutilation
>These countries are ruled by islam.
but user, the sheik barack osama has just been deposed last week on the united caliphates of america, there's no excuse for healers to keep practicing satanic rituals on newborn males even without consulting with the parents

WTF! I love iPhone now

Posted from my HTC M9

you fookin gays claiming gaygles supporting your right, but I still see no android phones specifically designed so that you can shove it into your rear to produce prostate orgasm just the way you like it.

>built in vibrator
wtf i love android now

>apple.jpg

found the bigot, he's also a fag, go figure.

Sucks when unlocking bootloader removes warranty.

>bought Android
>tfw no updates ever, everything bloated
>cant change anything exept gimmicks and wallpaper
Custom rom support saved me though.

I have mine removed using gravity box

Who cares about warranty. Don't buy shitty devices and you won't need warranty.
It is sad when official firmware in every phone in the year fucking 2017 lacks such essential features as switching music tracks by volume buttons and navbar resizing. And the bloat is unreal.

>you literally UNIRONICALLY can not remove the brightness slider from the status bar
Yes you can, because it's open source.

>using the smiley with a carat nose

huh

test

>Who cares about warranty. Don't buy shitty devices and you won't need warranty.

Stupidest thing I've read all day ty.

wow that's it I'm getting an iphone

>Flugmodus

has op been, dare I say it, blown the fuck out

there's a difference between gays and faggots.
These people may be gay, but iOS users are faggots.

Lets be honest, there are ZERO reasons to update to 7.1.1

Not him but, i've never used warranty in my life.
No joke, i never actually managed to break a phone.
Brick it? Yes, but that's software-wise, so it's fixable even without warranty.
And even if you manage to damage it, it's not always completely broken, the screen, battery, and some other parts are replaceable.

Tl;dr
You must either be an illiterate or an iphone user to use warranty

lmao

how many dicks have you sucked, boi? you need to come to terms with your own homosexuality.

>implying applel, wangblows, tizen, blackberry or even ye olde symbian gave you ez third party options

Oneplus doesn't void your warranty just because you unlock the bootloader and root/flash/whatever.
Never needed to send for warranty and I'm way out of my 2yr warranty now.
How about you don't buy shitty devices so they actually last, and better yet buy a device that is so 'not shitty' that the company doesn't care if you do your own thing with it since, you know, you bought it.
>yfw you depend on warranty because you can't into basic troubleshooting or fixing
>yfw you limit yourself to using products how others want because you must adhere to warranty conditions
Sux2b incapable of looking after your possessions, just like a toddler.

Warranty is a protection for the company not you. They are simply stating that if you are retarded and can't use the product with a minimum of common sense (much less exploit it to use its full capabilities) then adhere to the warranty terms and they guarantee the product won't fail.

If you cannot even read the guidelines of using the product so you are covered by warranty and thus their guarantee, you are beyond saving and it is why many people who fuck their phones royally have to pay to get it fixed or buy a new one. They are the only losers in this society, the ones who can't even look after the money they spend.

>tl;dr you won't need a warranty unless you fuck it because you're stupid
This guy sums it up well Just expanding what the warranty really is for.

FUCKING SAMSUNG I HAVE NO FUCKING OPTION FOR BRIGHTNESS

Because the screen is good enough already. amirite? :'D

Samsung's screens are already plenty bright

>changing system font to helvetica neue
just get an iphone poorfag