he unironically believes the knock-offs of linux can go anywhere near the Software available on Windows by countless...

> he unironically believes the knock-offs of linux can go anywhere near the Software available on Windows by countless Corporations

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

> he literally believes a few autistic spergs on a forum can replace Software suites designed by thousands of Professionals.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/16dbAUrtMX4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It does everything Microsoft Office does, though. So it is a replacement, even if you miss your ribbon.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

> he literally believes that

What's it like getting paid to lie?

Your baits not even funny. 2/10, try again.

What's it like in your cognitive dissonance chamber?

Libreoffice is a perfectly fine WYSIWYG ooxml authoring tool.

The only features it lacks in comparison to M$ Office Word are shit like weird PDF drivers that can output valid ooxml

Even microsoft see linux is actively becoming a threat, hence why they added bash

>using Office past middle school instead of LaTeX.
POO IN THE LOO

>Professionals
>capital P
wew, ego much

>It does everything Microsoft Office does, though. So it is a replacement, even if you miss your ribbon.
You mean Mircrosoft Word. LibreOffice is not a full replacement for Microsoft Office.

>threat
You don't understand at all. They don't consider it a threat. In fact, Microsoft is a platinum member of the Linux foundation.

how many rupees did you get for this thread?

>threat

Dude MS considers Linux such a small bug it actually contributes to it, knowing Linux literally means nothing in the business world

No it's not just Word you retard

>Office software
>relevant

no one cares about your shit thread, mom

I didn't say it was. I said you mean Word, because that is the only thing that makes sense in that context because what you actually said is factually incorrect. LibreOffice does NOT work as a full replacement for Microsoft Office.

>Microsoft Word
>Good

Even Wordperfect was better and people stopped using that a long time ago.

Tell me one thing in the office suite i can't replace with a part oft the libre suite

Better yet, here is an image of all the different products in the Microsoft Office suite. Tell me what the LibreOffice equivalent is for each of them

>he thinks LibreOffice is a good replacement for Microsoft Office when it has a quarter of the features
lmao!

Writer, calc, impress, you can't tell me you use the rest of that bullshit

Knowing Linux? What does that even mean? Have you heard of Red Hat or SUSE?

Outlook does seem to be the best client for Exchange servers. I don't really use Microsoft Office (except at work), but other people do. I know OneNote and OneDrive are both popular as well. My point is just that LibreOffice isn't really a full Microsoft Office competitor

Google Docs/Slides/Sheets/Etc

That's a pretty poor starting ground for a reasonable discussion. Why do you feel so strongly about this?

why not open office?

Using something other than Office in a business environment is going against the grain of the rest of the business world.

Why make things more difficult for yourself ?
Licenses for software are just another business expense, like having desks or chairs.

What you use at home doesn't matter, but the business world runs on Office.

Microsoft products generally work well with other Microsoft products (duh), but they work horribly with other software, especially development.
Office is good enough for the office drones, it gets the job done while being easy to train monkeys to use it.
People get emotional when the success or failure at work, in this case paid shilling affects their family.

>Business world

Office workers, not system admins.

youtu.be/16dbAUrtMX4

>calc

Have fun making pivot tables

>Rajesh unironically thinks the whole business/tech field is typing numbers into an Excel sheet.
DESIGNATED TYPING JOB

>he unironically uses an office suite instead of latex
Why aren't you sleeping instead of shitpost?
You have to be in perfect form to work with excel macros in your crappy wage-slave job.

See
POOjeet wants to feel important.

I can check my email and make powerpoint presentations with latex?

> I love being a cuck and limited to a single option, and because I'm so sad I have to make fun of other people

>I can check my email
>in a office suite
Are you retarded?
>make powerpoint presentations with latex?
Yes you can, you can find the doc and tutorials on the internet

I bet you made your CV with Word too, that would explain the shitty job you've got, wageslave street shitter.

You realize that Microsoft Office contains outlook, right? That's actually the only part of the Microsoft Office suite that I use.

>Liberation Serif

>That's actually the only part of the Microsoft Office suite that I use.
Uhhh, why don't you use thunderbird instead?

>Not using LaTeX
Why even have a computer?
Just buy a typewriter, fucking monkey

Because It has a worse interface and the last thing I want to do at work is fuck around wiith a shit tier interface

In either case you are moving goalposts now, because thunderbird is not latex.

>he uses office
>at work
Found the wage slave, must be hard to live.
Kys,
user

I make salary working for a fortune 500 company doing software engineering. I'm perfectly happy with where I'm at.

>Having a rich text editor hold your hand
>Not manipulating bits directly to get the purest documents like a real man.

>works at a Fortune 500 company
>has enough time to shitpost on Sup Forums in the afternoon

Being a sales associate at Walmart isn't that impressive.

>I make salary working for a fortune 500 company doing software engineering.
tech support for microsft IS working for a top 500 company, just saying.

>I'm perfectly happy with where I'm at.
Wrong, this is what they want you to think.
You can't unironnically be happy with a 9-5 job

I have the day off. I have at least 8 extra hours of shitposting to do today.

Sure you do, kiddo. Go do your homework.

Funny you should use LibreOffice as an example of inferior software. Microsoft can't even come up with a good GUI for Word. Other than the popularity of the brand and its proprietary formats, there is no reason for anyone to use Microsoft's counterintuitive mess over LibreOffice.

That aside, enjoy your backdoors I guess.

>You can't unironnically be happy with a 9-5 job
Sure I can. I can afford every luxury I want and more. I can afford to be stoned all day every day. I live in an extremely convenient location. I have multiple nice computers, a VR headset, decent projector, cute girlfriend, etc...
Considerinig that I was homeless off and on for 9 years prior to this, I'm very happy.

>what a large soulless paper-shuffling corporation does aligns perfectly with the needs and preferences of the average Sup Forums user

Everything after PowerPoint is fucking cancer and you should kill yourself if you unironically enjoy using it

>Linux literally means nothing in the business world
>most servers and TOP500 supercomputers

Top kek