computerbase.de/forum/showthread.php?t=1653694&page=5&p=19704959#post19704959
youtube.com/watch?v=byldLhkRZ3M
youtube.com/watch?v=5Vq6G1e-tZw
youtube.com/watch?v=CiYQqNiqQKU&t=945s
youtube.com/watch?v=Ay_NWfaRiPc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bumping for interest

aaaaaaand novideo ruined the party.

Why do nvidiots keep denying planned gimping?

When do we get 1100s?

This is so stupid. So AMD gets better with time or what?

Guru3d are such Nvidia shills. Even when it showed Nvidia losing to AMD they *HAVE* to add an update saying how Nvidia made a better driver and how *HARD* it is to benchmark this game objectively.

My fucking card gets 6 fps.

GTX 1060 #rekt

GTX 1060 even more #rekt

Is RX 480 actually better to buy than a 1060 ?

This makes no sense, RE7 demo didn't show this bizzare performance on nvidia GPUs, what the fuck happened?

GTX 1060 ages like milk
RX 480 ages like fine wine

btw btw Halo 2 #rekt the RX 480 but that uses the shitty UE4 engine which a developer admiitted gimps AMD.

So this is a game that scales well with more VRAM? Shit, maybe AMD's Vega with their HBCC might make sense even for consumers.

This game used almost 6gigs of vram.

Its 3.5gate all over again.

>btw btw Halo 2 #rekt the RX 480 but that uses the shitty UE4 engine which a developer admiitted gimps AMD.

I wanted to try and devlop a game on UE4, will I be fucked if I use 480? I don't plan on making a TRIPLE AAA mltimillion dollar production though.

I wouldn't say so by the results, Fury X is above GTX1080 and Fury only has 4gigs.

AMD FineWine

AMD hand tune memory management in their driver for fiji.

The dev said you have to choose your poison. Either optimize UE4 for Nvidia or AMD. It seems it is hard to balance between the two. He also said the UE4 engine is due an update but that is just a rumor.

RX470, 460, Fury all have 4 GB. Can't see why that would be a problem for the 1070.

Use Lumberyard you fuck.

1080p only use 4.2.

Remember when The Witcher 3 ran better on Nvidia?

This.

There's no 1080 in that list

DELET THIS

>I recently bought 1060 6gb
The buyer's remorse is sinking deep in me.

It's comparing two comparable GPUs doofus. Of course the 1080 will destroy BOTH those GPUs.

ALWAYS BET ON PAJEET BABY

Its there right at the top you idiot.

The guy said remember when amd ran batter, not when 2 comparable gpus ran head to head

If you take it at have value, it'd be false to say amd ran better

bumping for interest

I was actually planning to buy Nitro RX480 8G due to recent discount on newegg, it's literally $200 now. Fucking wew, NVIDIA gimps their cards with drivers again.

Is this bait?

>running the game at 85fps maxed out
>rekt

okay.

No, this is Patrick.

>1060 6GB Nvidia beaten by low end 470 4GB AMD by 30fps.

Sorry It wasn't rekt, it was rape.

it's common knowledge the 480 is on par and sometimes even better than the 1060. the only people still denying it to this day are people who are diehard nvidia fanboys , which is the majority of people who go with nvidia.

>390x still more powerful than nvidias current gen

Talk about a shitter optimized gamr

This doesn't make any sense at all, the 980ti and the 1070 are very similar there shouldn't be much difference between them

Not using direct x 12

Hawaii is fucking indestructible.

You can't use that as an argument for Nvidia.

That's Nvidia™ game ready™ optimization for you

Nigga we told you.

Exactly this same month last year I was asking Sup Forums about which GPU should I choose between a 8gb 390 or a 4gb 970.
I'm glad you guys give me a nice advice like "you will never go wrong with more Vram"

Best GPU you guys ever recommended to me, just like when you guys told me to get HD4850 years ago.

I love you Sup Forums.

I thought Tahiti was goat, but Hawaii has been amazing for so many years now, still sitting on the midrange and sometimes even on the low high end.

>390 beating/same performance as 980TI

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THIS SHIT IS GOLD.

So this is what a game optimized for amd looks like

very interesting desu

>DX11
What the fuck man, no Vulkan or DX12?

It Vram hungry, the same thing happen with Mirror edge.
AMD Fury got rekt

I hope you are not one of those autistic delusional Nvidiot fanboy.

1070 only has 6GB of usable RAM
I've been saying this since August last year when I bought one but nobody listens

>FineWine™

computerbase.de/forum/showthread.php?t=1653694&page=5&p=19704959#post19704959

>4k
>gimping

This thread, this board and all AMD fans are absolutely tech illiterate.

>470 beat 1060 in 1080p

>All those subhuman Pajeets laughing at weird ass Nvidia performance in those charts
>Obviously remaining silent when a fucking Fury X is behind 470 RX.

Either it's worst optimized game in existence or chart benchmarks are bullshit as always

>butthurt european having to resort to years old cards as a defense for getting raped in todays benchmarks
OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN WE NEED TO RETAIN THE STATUS QUO THAT NVIDIA IS DE BEST

>it's amd's fault that nvidia gimps it's own parts

>itt AMD shills post nigger tier charts instead of actually showing gameplay with a framerate in a corner

Really makes me wonder why charts always favor AMD while actual gameplay footage shows drops, terrible min-max differences and overall inferior frame when compared to Nvidia. Fires my neurons senpai

>surprized

>hy charts always favor AMD while actual gameplay footage shows drops, terrible min-max differences and overall inferior frame when compared to Nvidia. Fires my neurons senpai
excuse me?
youtube.com/watch?v=byldLhkRZ3M

Sup Forums does genuinely believe this.

>ftw own a 390

Nvidia is still better so suck it

yeah man 6 fps is way better than 100 ;^) LE SUCK IT

Y'all niggaz postin in a troll thread

Obviously the game is fucked up or the reviewer is.. face it, games require performance and bugfix patches these days.. guru3d already updated their results with new drivers. Nvidia performance still a shit though.

Here's the demo benchmark at gamegpu

>390X absolutely destroys Fury X
What did he mean by this?

Guru3d can't benchmark for shit unsurpisingly

Because the Fury X is better...

Ok, what the fuck is going on? How is Hawaii so up there? Why is a 1070 getting absolutely wrecked? How is the 980Ti getting annihilated?
It's nice and all, but we should wait for drivers.

t.retard

Drivers won't magically increased Fury X VRAM.

RX480 above the 1070.

>???

he's talking abut nvidia, you know i don't really defend the fury because it's a shame it only came with 4gb of vram, but this wont be a problem once vega is out.
the RX Fury will probably have 16gb of HBM2 memory and performance wise sit between the 1080 and titan xp. i don't even care that we had to wait a year for AMDs high end cards
an RX Fury + freesync monitor > 1080 with no gsync monitor.

who's shilling what?
your graph shows the RX480 with less than 50% performance compared to guru3d.

gamegpu are unreliable ruskies and that was a benchmark for the demo, which is still incredibly inaccurate. the fact they use useless CF/SLI profiles when they never work shows how incompetent they are.
youtube.com/watch?v=5Vq6G1e-tZw

a completely new engine runs way better on AMD than on Nvidia.

really makes you think.

>RX Fury will probably have 16gb of HBM2 memory
See, this little bit right here completely invalidated your entire post. I wasn't even including your toddler grammar and the use of whatever the fuck is a Titan XP

AMD shills are truly desperate if they have to gasp at some bullshit bugged benchmark where 980 Ti drops performance in 4K but runs perfectly fine in 1440/1080p and Fury X is worse than 470 RX. This whole thread is literally one autistic AMD Poojet that is doing damage control shitposting.

Is shitposting genuinely fun for you guys? I tried and it just feels terrible, I don't want to kill this website. Subtle trolling was the best.

How much does nvidia pay you?

AMD fanboy here, i'm shitposting ITT because I know that there's something wrong with the benchmarks or most likely nvidia drivers incompatibility with this new engine.

and, by the way
>implying you nvidiots wouldn't be spamming at least 5 threads/minute if the situation was reversed.

most rumors have it sitting at 16gb of hbm2 memory. i know you're nvidia dick rider but don't kill yourself when it gets announced.
>titan x(p)ascal is too complicated for my drone brain waa

>subtle trolling

i've been here since 1916 and I can guarantee that there wasn't a single subtle post here, ever.

I've no idea from where you came from, but you should rush back there before you're new shows.

>literally DELET IT, the post

>i know you're nvidia dick rider
Nah, I hate nvidia and their retarded sheep.

We already saw the die with only two stacks of HBM2 meaning it will probably have 8GB since single 8GB stacks are not ready.

Is this Aussie also a Pajeet?

>youtube.com/watch?v=CiYQqNiqQKU&t=945s

Well they both play cricket I guess.

Thanks, user. I at least got a chuckle from that.

No youtubers picked up on this yet.

reaaaaaally makes you think.

For context they all had powergate RX480 ready to publish at the exact minute from the NDA lift.

JayZ is probably in a fetal position crying under the shower right now.

>tfw i have Hawaii going on 3 years

Nvidiot BTFO

Because i have never seen any significant evidence nvidia intentionally degraded the performance of their older products.

yes

I have a 980Ti

someone explain the pic in OP. wtf is shit?

Nah they just didn't update fix their drivers for older GPUs to work with newer games so it looks like they gimped them. Lazy devs.

>nvidia shits up
>bash AMD just in case
kek the damage control is hilarious

Maybe because only a retard would fall for this?
at 1440p the 470 is faster than the 1070 IN this game.

>Radeon ReLive
they gunna make nvidiots relive 3.5gb all over again.

lol you Nvidiots thought you were so smart.

470 4Gb BTFO 1060 3GB

youtube.com/watch?v=Ay_NWfaRiPc

>implying youtube shills are anything else than retards for hire.

Satans trips confirm. Nvidiots on high damage control.