Car Sabotage

Hypothetically speaking, what's the best way to go about destroying someone's car?

Silence would be preferable, I've heard some things about bleach in the gas tank but was wondering if there were any more subtle, technical ways to ruin a car

+1 if insurance won't pay for it

Other urls found in this thread:

textfiles.com/anarchy/FDR/fdr-0134.txt
anotherwayto.com/ask/2061-how-destroy-someones-car-without-leaving-any-evidences-sabotage
bombshock.com/revenge_pranks/cars.html
youtube.com/watch?v=bx4MhJla1yc&t=109s
youtube.com/watch?v=tARuH6jn6OM
pickajunkyard.com/junkyard/pullapart-lafayette/lafayette/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

tie a zip tie to their driveshaft, it'll annoy them and make them think their car is broken but won't land you in federal prison for 10 grand+ vandalism/arson

Encapsulate the car inside a bombproof and soundproof container, then just blow it up.

Pour some diesel in tank
Or pour some gas in tank, if it's a diesel car

what if it's a petrol car?

>Pour some diesel in tank

would this work on an electric car?

Yes

Pour gasoline on the batteries and light a match

Loosen the oil pan nut before putting a container under it just prior to when you k ow they are going to drive.
After that challenge them to a race or something that will make it need a high pressure of oil so that the nut goes flying when he stomps in the gas pedal.
Engine will fuck itself up and become seized if you do it right and he runs out of oil

Mossad pls go

Put banana on the road. Their car will slip n slide and then you can make a sick cartoon.

Place a drop of mercury in the AC vents. That accomplishes the goals you stated.

Piss in tank. It's cheaper and gentoomanish to collect it everywhere.

loosen the oil filter after enough driving the filter will back off the threads with all the rattling.

Sexually abuse the cars exhaust pipe, and it will commit suicide by itself.
Plus points for nutting inside.

>Acquire shit (e.g. from your anus, cats or dogs)
>dry shit
>grind up the shit to a powder
>pour the powder in the ventilation system
>????
>wait for them breathe in in their car

kek

Empty the tyres of air. Use a small stone. Silent.

>Hypothetically speaking
It is good to see the communal spirit here, helping fellow anons in their hypothetical daily lives.

According to Hollywood documentaries, a minor scratch in the paint work is a sure fire way of sending the car sky high in a huge ball of fire. There may be minor collateral damage like all windows in a 10 km radius being broken.

It is a quite common occurrence, again according to Hollywood documentaries, so I am sure the insurance companies have cottoned onto this already.

Pour some head gasket or radiator repair liquid in the tank

Do not forget to winterize his fuel

Bag of sugar in the fuel tank

>what's the best way to go about destroying someone's car?
Put anime stickers on it.

Spray carb cleaner all over the car, it strips off clear coat and paint.

The best way is probably a AGM-65 Maverick.

The best silent way is probably a sni..

Install gentoo onto the onboard computer.

THIS

Thermite

That won't do anything, air transmission of Mercury is extremely over exaggerated
I mean come on, the fact that it's 10 times heavier than air didn't give it away?

This, itasha the fuck outta it
He won't be able to drive again

Jej'd

insurance fraud?

or you genuinely hate someone, i.e local HOA president or other politician?

I would go for the rims as they're fairly expensive, as it balance affect driving.

Gallium

>they're fairly expensive
>$40 each for white people

The vapour pressure of Hg increases dramatically with temperature and there have been a few tragedies.

>School labs, wooden floor. Small gaps between boards. Radiator pipes underneath.
>Someone spills some Hg. Most is mopped up
>But some slips into the cracks
>Close for the day
>New class next morning
>Everyone sent to hospital

remote detonated emp.

textfiles.com/anarchy/FDR/fdr-0134.txt

anotherwayto.com/ask/2061-how-destroy-someones-car-without-leaving-any-evidences-sabotage

bombshock.com/revenge_pranks/cars.html

Metal shaving one seems to be the best! Maybe do a combination of a bunch.
Like do the metal shavings one (Into the oil fill) and put drain cleaner, moth balls, and sugar in the gas tank.

Car should be completely fucked.

Yeah I know it's overexaggerated and they will shit down an entire school for a small broken thermometer, I've watched it happen. That doesn't change the fact that Mercury is less than 1/500th the volatility of water, that under normal atmospheric conditions, you'd need less energy to melt iron than you'd need to evaporate mercury
The scientific community agrees wholeheartedly on this fairly safe air transmission, it's the politics, the fact that it IS lethal if ingested that makes it such a hot topic for schools and supervised researchers, not that it's an airborne danger, but because it just is a danger

Yea, you're too fucking stupid for what you are hoping to accomplish. Best just walk away now, before you shoot your eye out or something.

kek people still believe this does anything worthwhile.

You don't mop Mercury, it's extremely cohesive and a mop would just be ineffective, it'd be better to use an absorbing neutralizer which I'm sure any lab working with mercury has.
Not to mention that using a schools janitorial mop would be illegal

Water instead, work like magic

It does, my Dad is a mechanic and told me right now (I asked him)

He says that an even better way to destroy it would be to add sugar in the oil.

Your dad knows that pretty much all cars have a mesh filter in the gas nozzle right?

What are we going to add next, flour? Eggs? Let's make a cake.

Anything but Maki is a failed attempt.

obstruct gas output pipe with potato
another way would be to subtly break window, gently spill gas inside and then technically light it on fire

>gas output pipe

Can I sign my car up for this vandalism?

>the Nico in the back
WANT

>$40 for a wheel
What are you smoking? Not even steelies are that cheap

Steelies are that cheap

youtube.com/watch?v=bx4MhJla1yc&t=109s

youtube.com/watch?v=tARuH6jn6OM

Yea it's weird, research shows that it shouldn't but in a lot of cases it does. Bad filter?
Now sugar in the oil will definitely fuck the engine up.

But it can take a while

heh

What?

Pretty much every car in the last 25 years has a locking hood and gas tank that must be opened inside the car. How is OP even going to do any of these things?

If the car doesn't have a locking tank it's probably not worth vandalizing in the first place because it's a piece of shit.

What was that test of replacing car oil with various fluids? I think it was top gear

There is still shit he can do. Like remove all the fucking oil, and etc.

Most gas tanks that open from the inside can be forced open with a credit card or fingernails it's not hard
Many new cars have the alarm attached to that hinge tho

Mythbusters? I think they did a Sugar one.

Fill up exhaust with expanding foam.
It's fast and effective at ruining his day.
Did this countless times as young shit.

I wouldn't be surprised if the fluid levels set off alarms when they drop below the sensor while the car is locked. I know my car alarms if the tire pressure drops very quickly while it's off and locked

Most likely that vehicle doesn't have that, it's usually on newer cars.

This.

Drain plug on my 1999 accord is attached to the factory alarm. I've set off my own alarm several times just turning the plug with a ratchet.

drop 3 cans of shaving cream into liquid nitrogen to freeze the foam, then use pliers to peel open the can and drop the opened cans in the car, it'll make a mess when it all heats up

Back in my day we just took out peoples' valve stem cores. You can buy a tool (pic related) to do it for like 5 bucks at Autozone.

You take the cap off the stem and use the tool to remove the center piece, deflating the tires and making it impossible to refill them without installing new stem cores, which means he will probably have to take all 4 wheels off and lug them to a tire shop.

Alternatively, super glue a BB from a BB gun to the inside of the valve cap and screw the cap back on . It'll give them a slow and steady leak that they won't be able to find.

Dunno why. Not all cars have it though. Because imagine, alarms would go off every time you tried changing the oil.

But that's pretty fucking obvious if he looks at the valve for half a second.
I mean at that point it would be pretty obvious that somebody intentionally ducked with your car, not many people are just gonna look at it as 4 random flat tires overnight

Except water in the gas tank is retard easy to fix with a $3 bottle of Heet.

Unless the car is unlocked
And anybody changing the oil would be expected to have the key anyways

Maybe the cheapest of the cheap 15 inch bargain bin steelies

Well with the doors unlocked the alarm is disabled, and you unlock the door to open the hood. So you have to lock your doors then change your oil to set it off.

Depends where you get em.

At the local pull-a-part they're about 10 bucks if you take them off a car yourself and about 45 bucks if you get one from their stock.

Pour water in gas tank

Shoot. Idk then.
Maybe OP should just light it on fire.

It's called pick-a-part you fucking luddite

Where does it remove the water to?

>Implying it's not actually BETTER to fuck up a piece of shit since it's way more likely he can't afford to replace it

Also, there's nothing you can do to the car that comprehensive full coverage won't cover. Unless you somehow summon a tornado to pick up his car and drop it on the roof or something and even then a lot of comprehensive covers acts of god.

In my country you can buy "Grillanzünder".
They burn very well and we use it help the coals burn in the grill.
Sometimes people put these "Grillanzünder" under and above the wheels of cars and light them. Since the rubber of the wheels of the cars burns pretty well this is a goof method to burn your car.

Please be aware of possible laws in your country that could forbid burning your car.

It changes water into fuel
New technology
Don't tell President Trump about it is secret

It's called u-pull-it you fucking nocar

No, retard, it's called fucking "Pull-A-Part"

pickajunkyard.com/junkyard/pullapart-lafayette/lafayette/

Go be a dickhead somewhere where you know what you're talking about.

From their FAQ:

HEET® brand contains a special fuel additive and methanol. When HEET® brand is added to the gas tank, it sinks to the bottom and mixes with any water. Since both HEET® brand and water are heavier than gasoline, they go to the bottom of the gas tank. HEET® brand absorbs water and keeps it from freezing, and blocking the flow of gasoline through the gas line and fuel pump. When the vehicle is started, the additives, methanol, water, and gasoline are consumed during combustion inside the engine.

got my my Yosemite OSX iso here.
Pls gimme instructions

It's called yo' college parking lots, nigga

sugar in tank

Wrong post :-/
Heet is useful for making meth

I never needed it

Interesting, why is it though?
Because there's methanol in it? But you could just buy that I guess...

I'm curious now, what chemical is it?
Or is it just a normal hydrocarbon solvent you could replace with literally any kind of fuel?

Extracting/purification of ephedrine

You're probably too young for nazi dope

Sounds like it's just a hydrocarbon solvent, paint thinner would be a better alternative, no additives either
But did you know starter fluid spray contains ether? It's basically the last consumer source of ether available

So basically because it's cheap and easy to source for methanol. Alright.

John Deere ether to be specific

And just spray a can upside down in a 2 litre bottle with some hot water, presto, ether.

Mix iron oxide and aluminum powder (27:80)

Place in a large styrofoam cup

Insert magnesium strip

Set on car

Light magnesium strip

Leave

>scraping rust and shredding aluminum for days just to break someone's stuff