Find a flaw

find a flaw

>two gays kissing eachother

and?

>™

I can't

Can't add repositories to pkgsrc, have to use homebrew and have package conflicts.

>Can't add repositories to pkgsrc
wot

What part did you not understand?

What did you mean by that

I can add a 3rd party repo to pacman, dnf, apt-get and get packages from there. I can't do that with pkgsrc. I'm not sure how to simplify this any further, maybe you should read up on package management.

What?

Nice meme friendo.

this guy
is cross linking here.
Are you here user ?
I need your instructions!

>realizes he doesn't know shit about his Facebook OS
>lmao memes xD
I accept your defeat.

Can't alt-tab to a minimized window leaves it minimized even though the obvious logical thing would be to unminimize the window and bring it to the foreground. This is unacceptable behavior to me.

MacOS classic was a fucking kludge built on top of 200 other kludges.

And yet Alt-Tabbing to a program with no windows running will open a new one. It's a joke.

This kid is actually retarded

"Let me make a meme thread about something I know fuck all about. Will be so funny. Hehehe *eats more push-pop* "

this can't be true

:^)

... wait what

I use OS X Sierra at work every day (Mavericks before that) and this behavior drives me absolutely insane. I work around it by never minimizing anything and putting things on different virtual desktops and using keyboard shortcuts to switch between them. This is something I would have done anyways, but now I just have more virtual desktops than normal

This is so retarded. So minimized windows aren't considered active, but unexistent ones are.

low usage share maybe

not OS X or macOS

Fpbp

Different things simply work ... differently.

What's wrong with having tons of virtual desktops and switching around with 3 finger gesture? Took me a bit to get used to but it seems a lot more intuitive than minimizing/maximizing.

With mission control (F3) you can switch around fast if you use too many desktops for fast swiping.

I think you completely missed the point of his post, and I'm guessing you did it on purpose. No one even mentioned gestures.

no games

Too expensive HAHAHA...hah..ha...

Well, most people I know who work on macOS, do it from a laptop, so might as well use the gestures.

Perhaps I am really missing his point.

>t. NEET

u gotta stop.

no snapping windows

seriously rage worthy shit

>not even an argument

Lacking on games

IT WONT INSTALL ON MY MACHINE

This, apple doesn't even try to hide the fact that it's a homosexual operating system anymore.

>IT WONT INSTALL ON MY MACHINE
You're not trying.
Here's 20c. Get a better machine.

obsolete

suck my fucking dick you fucking retarded phone shitter

Can't unsee now.

im just getting started

Pedophilia is a mental disorder.

1. prove it
2. so?

THANKS user, *bro fists*

that isn't even a particularly attractive anime girl

This is false. Observe.
Sasuga macOS™, the world's most advanced desktop operating system.

I mean we're all losers here but you really do take the fucking cake lmao

no bullying aloud

I DID TRY
I TRIED DIFFERENT BOOT FLAGS
I TRIED DIFFERENT PORTS
I TRIED I TRIED I TRIED
IN THE END IT DOESN'T EVEN FUCKING MATTER

(((((ill be getting new hardware later on so w/e nerd)))))

>written in pascal

Okay I'll be quiet about it, you fucking retard.

Kill yourself whiteboi

good post
that was a good post though

MacOS was fine for it's day, latter the protected memory was quite a issue, but still a usable system for it's time.

Specially loved 68k Macintoshes, always looked cool.

LEL

You alt-tab and cmd-o to switch to a app and if it's minimized or closed to open or bright it to front.

Seriously if you're going full keyboard shortcut then your muscle memory won't mind moving your fingers a 100ms more.

Stop being such little bitches, this is seriously the duckling syndrome. Things do work differently and always have, Apple won't adopt Windows shortcuts just so you little bitches would stop crying.

...or if you use a laptop and don't want to use keyboard shortcuts, macOS trackpad gestures are a seriously powerful thing, switching between fullscreen programs, between tabs, going back/forth, dragging, dropping, switching windows and desktops.

Really don't give a shit even if it would advertise it as a OS for homosexual people, I don't give a shit what other people think. I know for myself what I like and that I fuck pussy and not a asshole.