/ptg/ - Private Tracker General

AB is cabal Edition

Previous thread >Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

>Have a question?
FAQ pastebin.com/LQxkS1mU
WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
MORE gitla.in/ptgGuide/ptgGuide/tree/master

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>This is a thread for educational purposes only. Don't offer or ask for invites.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers.

Other urls found in this thread:

ghostbin.com/paste/veenj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>a good OP

well colour me surprised

It's shit. copy this

Pic related.
>>also, how come no music?
What do you mean?

you have like 5 artists, one of them being dragonforce
what the fuck are you doing

Its for testing purposes, i have moar.

>What do you mean?

There's like 5 albums in your foobar total

finally a nice OP edition

BUT YOU FORGOT NEWS

>forgot

he left it out because it's hook shit. fuck off.

I want to finally get Power-User on AB after being there for about a year and an half. What's the easiest shit to upload? I found some brand new OST's on nyaa that aren't currently on the site, can I just remove the ripping group's name from the folder and upload that?

Sorry for the newfag question.

which (crossplatform) client allows me to disable any and all tracker interaction? im talking peers requesting, submitting upload totals, the lot. uTP, DEX, DHT, Peer discovery only.

I miss Nala

HAS ANYONE HAD INVITES FROM AHD TO BTN YET?

Better, sort by size.

just transcode shit

gotta get your foobar shit together nigga

I posted some of the plugins and shit I use in my config here >>Sup Forums70576821

As the other user said, just transcode shit. You can do it in an hour or less.

nigga, that's the exact same layout I use, wtf

what a shitty foobar

>Paavoharju
god damn you are my nigga
also it's

So now that sli.mg is dead, what's the another host that allows similar functionality. I remember seeing it here a couple of nights ago but don't remember the link.

send this pic to YUI or EIDER

idk, any of the pomf clones should work though

There's some google doc floating around with all of the clones and their trustworthiness. Just google pomf or something.

>no news
sage

got elite in about an hour and half by transcoding shit

just modify your hosts file you tard

where is AB recruiting?

>tfw you didn't include the codeword in your pm

[spoiler]all foobars are shitty, use cmus instead[/spoiler]

pomf.se
click on Upload somewhere else: List of known clones

>linux shit

back to /flt/

what's a good tracker for being racist

I'm just imagining some fat guy on the edge of his seat for months because he forgot one little word

Nice plugins. I'm certain I've seen that screenshot before, have you posted the same setup earlier (I'm talking years ago)?

32P

Sweet, thanks user.

any and all trackers i said. automatically. should be basic functionality, NOT contacting trackers.

MTV
just look up some of based lazx's old rants

>disable any and all tracker interaction
you did not say any and all trackers. excuse me for not immediately understanding your autistic needs.
you could just compile something yourself & break the tracker functionality somewhere.

Yeah, I posted a very similar config ages ago. I haven't changed it much since then since I really like this layout.

thanks user, forgot that it's 3 arrows for cross-linking

I really like this one

no
they are retarded SJW people

what codeword?

/ptg/

RIP in piece you poor soul

You did this to yourself

>download album
>perfect folder naming and tags
>no artwork
is it so hard to include decent quality album art, what the fuck

>tfw I will not get on HDB this year

don't think you're trying hard enough

Do you think I can send another pm with the codeword or is it too late?

Literally on ETM forum right this moment

Hows usenet compared to private trackers?
Specifically for Asian movies or obsure retro anime?

You can plead with something like "I did some extensive study on the tracker and i saw this" or the superior "I heard about this secret thing from anons on /ptg/"

i bailed out of usenet for private trackers last year
much easier to find content, better organized, often better quality. and you aren't doing the fucking 100 RARs and 10 PAR2 game here either.

look at avistaz (i think that's it) network for azn media. animebytes is GLORIOUS SLANT CARTOON VALHALLA but tough to get into. jpop and other slant music jpopsuki is fine.

yeah you can try so go for while you still can. Recuiters receive a lot of pms so it is common for them to miss your first pm. It is common courtesy to send them a reminder pm.Good luck.

It specifically said you wouldn't be invited if you didn't include the codeword in the first pm. I don't want to lose my AHD account

is there actually a recruiter on AHD for BTN??
no way

yes

*blocks path to cabal*

Yeah, but you need the codeword

rate my f2k setup, senpai :3

Guys here is the codeword, don't tell anyone please:

"benis"

Your code word is personalised. I know you're probably shitposting but if that actually is your codeword you're fucked.

seems neet

how the FUCK do i get into AHD, lads?

Did I fuck up? I grabbed NTb instead of DRACULA. I thought AMZN WEB-Rip > Web-DL.

>wanting to get into a curry tracker

>I thought AMZN WEB-Rip > Web-DL
Why would you ever think that?

>2019
>user finally gets into PTP and BTN
>Both are immediately shut down by French authorities
please

ghostbin.com/paste/veenj
This lists netflix/amazon web-rip as the best web source.

Also NTb is BTN and DRACULA is MTV, so I would presume that the BTN encoders would be better.

>he's not in pee tee pee

>ghostbin

W-what's wrong with it? That was linked in this thread.

Nothing, don't be misled by the fact that /ptg/ is hosted on a technology board. the users of Sup Forums and /ptg/ are mutually exclusive.
It turns out ghostbin's dev has a hardon for a specific font which is why a select few users here would prefer to use the non-free pastebin over it

What's a good conversion rate for PTH buffer to dollars? Like if an album costs 30 burgerbucks, how much buffer should I offer for it?

>non-free

oh christ. freetards

W-what do you have against Envy Code you baka?!

Intuitively it should be somehow logarithmic but you could say maybe a dollar per gig?

Really it's a problem of the free market. It depends on how desperate you are to receive the request and how desperate they are to receive the bounty

This is like my post but without the autism:

2 GB.
>mfw it's still a better deal than most of the other requests

Thanks

Yeah 2GB to $1 seems a bit higher than what I'm eyeballing on there, but I imagine if you do that it's much more likely to get filled if it is something not available on other trackers.

No, no. 2 GB for the whole thing.

Start at 1gb

A few people are only uploading their old torrents if they get requested so they can get more buffer.

So could be a chance someone wont have to buy it.

dafuq

a true pth user
i like it

Yeah, I guess I can always go up. I'm on most trackers and have looked for this and can't find it, so don't think it will be an easy find. They'd likely have to buy it. It could be a digital download though, no painful vinyl shipping + ripping a plate combo.

nowhere since november, literally

you can get one by buddying up with weebs on rizon or one of the hook posters from OT but that's a bad route since OT is on AB's shitlist and you might get cabaled

i'd wait it out if i was you

>since OT is on AB's shitlist
For god reason to be fair.

>for god reason
Those filthy atheist weebs!

elaborate

buddying up someone on rizon is super easy. I got in within 4 days of just circlejerking in someone scanlation group channel

Nah!

great op img

hydrazone went ratioless, every other music tracker BTFO.