Hey Sup Forums do you think $400 is a good deal on a Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080 SC?

Hey Sup Forums do you think $400 is a good deal on a Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080 SC?

Roomate got two because of work and offered to sell me the spare for $400. It is new and under warranty for however long EVGA does warranties

So is that a good deal or do you think there will be worthwhile price drops in the future when vega finally comes around in like half a year?

Other urls found in this thread:

evga.com/thermalmod/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wait for vega i have seen the FTW at almost $400 so it will not be long before it and even hybrids are that low.

>buying anything nvidia with gsync premiums and driver crashing with dx12

Sure kid.

$400 is a pretty good price. You won't find any 1080 8gb for under $580 right now. They will come down with the next gen on cards but you can say that about every single other card out there. If you have the cash go for it.

Are you stupid or something?
Have you checked retail prices yet?

These

Vega is slower than a 1080 in Doom/vulkan.
An API designed by and for AMD.

It's the furyX all over again
FuckTon of computer power, no hardware optimization.

Buy what's available to you right now.
The wait game is for Cucks

>buyers remorse

How is that monitor you paid an extra $200 for?

Pretty sure prices are floating between 400-500 so idk what this means

Try to haggle for a lower price or something, offer to suck his dick.

If the guy is selling a brand new SC for $400 then he is already a retard, OP could just trade him some glue and macaroni and shit.

>Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080 SC
>$400
Where, sempai?

Jet after discounts and rebates

>Vega is slower than a 1080 on games no one cares about
Want a cookie?

We barely know about any of the AMD GPU information besides a dinky fucking demo, try harder

lol

overrated card, get a hybrid.

H O U S E F I R E

dis

If its new or lightly used then 400$ is a solid deal for a 1080.

The prices will crahs when vega releases but thats not until march so 400$ for a 1080 as of right now is solid.

Go for it. This is coming from an AMD fanboy by the way.

Who the fuck said Vega is coming March? Vega won't be out until June you stupid fucking acoustic nigger

Sure, dont mind the housefire.
evga.com/thermalmod/
Who needs to cool vram am I right?

>acoustic

EVGA cooling has been getting worse every year. Im tempted to recommend MSI or Asus over them from now on.

>tfw in my shit country $400 wouldn't even get you a GTX 1070, even though people have like 4 times less money than Americans

>nshitia

>Vulkan is a game and not an efficient low level API that most games will be adopting in the future