I have Corsair H80i V2 cooler paired with i7 6700k

I have Corsair H80i V2 cooler paired with i7 6700k.
Is 80 C under stress normal?
I'm asking because Im experiencing crashed after some time of playing in almost all games and on forums people write about bracket being badly fitted.
I wonder if I should take it apart

I forgot to mention the CPU is overclocked to 4,5 ghz

HAHAHAHAHAH

80C is not THAT bad, but I think your overclock might be unstable. Then it's not even the coolers fault, a good cooler won't magically make your CPU better at overclocking, it just helps to keep it cooler when you do overclock it.

it's not hot enough.
put more volts into it for more heat/stability.
also install gentoo.

install a noose and neck yourself

>gives good advice
>is told to commit sepeku
kek

Get a moose and suck its dick, you angry faggot.

JUST LOOK AT THIS GAYMER! HAHAHAAH

You're a fucking manchild. Grow the fuck up you worthless piece of shit! You're a fucking failure. Just kys and save the state some welfare money. You'll never accomplish anything because you're LOOOOOOSER!

are you fucking retarded, that piece of shit water cooler wont do well with your overclocked cpu, get your big ass watermelon head out of your butthole and downclock that shit to 3.9ghz

What's so good about gentoo compared to other distros?

You'll be living the meme

No

That's awful. Put it at %100 stress on aidata and it should be lower with a 4.7 clock. My 6700k works at 1050 RPM fine for 4.6ghz %100 load

Also this is with an h100i v2

Your cooler should perform near the same. Look up h80i performance tests and you will see it is not performing normally

80c is pretty bad user
I had the same problem with my 6700k for a while. I found that it was because my IHS was very slightly sideways. Thermal paste should've corrected that but it didn't. I found that de-lidding and replacing the original TIM with liquid metal helped dramatically. One of the first tests you should try however is taking down your voltage alot, never let your mobo decide the voltage for you when overclocking it will always overvolt. Then if all else fails try different fan curves and cleaning the radiator. If still nothing then de-lid and you should be fine. I saw temps drop to the point that they never go over 55c
6700k at 4.5 1.285v

You lost the silicon lottery, son. Now try your luck at the silicone lottery.

To add to this
Corsair has a bomb diggity warranty, so try a different cooler as well

>stress
As in, Prime95/insert stress software here? Or just gaming? If the former, it's kinda understandable; if the latter, you're fucked.

I have used several H series for years, some have been going 24/7 for several years, no problems and still work fine.

>he fell for the water cooling meme
lmao, should have just bought an air cooler for the same price. Would have been way more efficient and quiet

When did Intel start giving cpu stickers out?

I had a 3930k with a H60i, it was housefire.

Pro tip: Stay away from single rads. Get atleast a 240 (pref 280)

Small form factor is why you do water

Also blocks on the Mobo can cause damage if you move your case around

I have a rig over here 4690k with a single rad. Same on a 2500k. They both idle/light loads between 30-50c. Never seen them spike above 70c under heavy. Both are overclocked to 4.6/4.2 respectively.