Are those deep web contract killers real?

Are those deep web contract killers real?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Numbers_station
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Kuklinski
a.cocaine.ninja/snoste.webm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassination_market
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why?

Bet they watch anime all day

No, and if there's one then he's weapons-grade retarded.

The legit ones use number stations like always.

>Numbers station
Tell me more user

of fucking course not that's how the silk road guy went down in the first place, trying to find some and only taking to feds

if he'll fuck it up maybe it's kind of easy to fuck it up

anyways be a man use your hands

I'll tell you about our Lord and Saviour Google you fucking newfag

They don't rely on the web. It leaves a trail.

>unironically saying newfag
spotted the newfag

Do contract killers even exist?
How do they even get started? Mob ties?

blah blah longwave radio secret bloops and bleeps

they play tones over the air and sometimes have mysterious seemingly innocuous occurrences like someone reading the weather for somewhere or issuing a 'test' recording or playing a song or opening a door and closing a certain number of times in an hour and shuffling paper but it's all obviously coded signals and means someone's about to do sneaky shit somewhere

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Numbers_station

Basically you send messages which are literally impossible to fucking crack through a number station of some sort. End user has a number pad for properly decoding the messages.

Attempting to decode number station messages will yield you with countless false-positive encryption keys.

Of course they exist, you can hire them easily in cities like Medellin.

yes mobs had hitmen.
but the pros are actually ex-military/police/fed/etc...

source: movies

What about in the first world?

You need to find people like this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Kuklinski

The deep down low web.
So little info is exchanged and barely any of it is logged; mixing encryption makes it the most secure form of communication around.

Wouldn't broadcasting be a big red flag on you?

Nope because there are also a ton of fake number stations broadcasting as well. Taking them all down is very hard.

Mob/Gang hitmen dont count. OP wants freelance killers.

they are normally always broadcast or broadcast on a schedule. the method is largely depreciated because handlers might as well say just run cryptic twitter accounts/ tweets or send messages via super cool secret shit im not allowed to tell you about

>DUDE PIZZAGATE IS REAL
kys

Wouldn't the FCC shut them down?
Seems outdated and not very useful for individuals compared to state actors.

stop projecting, we all know you want to touch kids we need to to go get help

dude you can find them on craigslist fuck the police

They exist, but there are probably very few that work "freelance" like movies sometimes depict. Virtually all professional killers either work for one specific criminal organization exclusively or only work for individuals/organizations which they know are well established within the criminal underworld. I highly doubt any killer worth his salt would be taking jobs from random civilians, much less complete strangers on the deep web. If you're a non criminal trying to hire a stranger to kill your wife or some shit, you are virtually guaranteed to get scammed or caught in a fed honeypot.

To answer your second question, pretty much all criminals of this nature get caught up in the gang/mob life young though personal/family/neighborhood connections. The ex military/police types are usually people from shit tier corrupt countries who just decide to cross over to the "dark side" at some point (like Los Zetas etc)

theyre as real as ur fav anime

dont need to jump through a whole lot of hoops to broadcast shortwave but yeah its primarily states or people operating in lawless places that would have used them/ would use

They're all honeypots.

kys

well first of all very rarely is there paperwork involved, that's kind of a misnomer. its more volunteering to die in exchange for the person killing someone, and then buying your life back.

u IRL

kys

no user, i won't be boyfriend-girlfriend with you

kys

Maybe a few, but most of them accept your "before" payment and you never hear from them again and most of the rest are police.

a.cocaine.ninja/snoste.webm

>number stations
>impossible to crack
I remember people hacking number stations back in 2000. This shit is completely outdated.

If anyone needed security they just use AES like the NSA and everyone else.

It's almost impossible to crack a one-time pad. Unless they have shitty RNG. Once the Russians told to typist to randomly type numbers and the Allies (I don't remember who exactly) managed to crack a few messages.

Properly used OTP is impossible to crack without having the actual key.

Factors like shitty RNG, or reusing the pads make it possible to crack but then again if you do that you don't really meet the requirements for it being OTP in the first place.

>not saying newfag unironically
spotted the newfag

What's with the deep web threads lately?
>and why doesn't anyone post direct cp links

It's probably a solid scam because the scammed "clients" can't exactly go to the authorities to complain about losing their money.

And most of them are probably law enforcement anyway.

Yes, you can get very loyal hired guns, they'll even hold out when being threatened to be shot and thrown out of a plane by CIA.

Do they start fires?

of course

>Richard had three siblings. His older brother Florian died of injuries suffered from abuse by his father. The Kuklinski family lied to the police, saying that he had fallen down a flight of steps.He had a younger sister, Roberta, and a younger brother, Joseph (1944–2003), who was convicted of raping and murdering a 12-year-old girl. When asked about his brother Joseph's crimes, Richard replied: "We come from the same father."
Fug

> (You)
> (You)
>>number stations
>>impossible to crack
>I remember people hacking number stations back in 2000. This shit is completely outdated.
Because they reused OTPs which is something you're never supposed to fucking do.

>If anyone needed security they just use AES like the NSA and everyone else.
This is much easier to crack than properly implemented OTP encryption. Fuck off NSA.

that's why they don't do shit as simple as that
you're not paying for someone's death, you're just betting a large sum that they happen to die of any cause between a certain set of dates. Settles many problems

>you're not paying for someone's death, you're just betting a large sum that they happen to die of any cause between a certain set of dates
I don't understand.

Occupation Contract killer

This is what he is referring to.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassination_market
If such a thing were to exist you would still probably get charged with murder regardless just for contributing though. It would only be a matter of time before some legal precedent was set. Most people (in the US) really don't understand how broadly felony murder laws can be interpreted. There are people sitting on death row right now because they sat in the getaway car twiddling their thumbs while one of their friends killed someone in a liquor store robbery. Watch The First 48 if you want to see examples of this.

>$124
Bit of a lowball offer.

How much is that in real money?

about one oven

I misread it as a dollar sign, it's actually $110k.
Still a little low for killing BEn Bernake.

how secure (in regard of scam/honeypot) are deep web blackmarkets?
not talking about something as hardcore as assassination, though.

I heard Silk Road in its prime ran very smoothly.

As long as you go to a legitimate website, and use proper encryption when needed, pretty much bulletproof as long as you aren't an idiot.

isn't silk road just for drugs?

and fake documents too amongst other things.

>as long as you aren't an idiot
g-guess i'm safe then.

haha

These websites have ratings systems, a la ebay or amazon. In addition, if you search the name of prominent vendors (There are a few subreddits with reviews of these vendors), you will find more detailed reviews.

Probably not on Tor. People who become professional killers usually do so accidentally. They somehow get involved with organized crime when they are a teenager/young adult, keep hanging out with these people and are then made aware of a quick buck opportunity, killing someone not particularly important for 10-15k. If they have money problems, they accept. Few months go by, and the group who paid them ask for them again. These groups usually have their assigned hitmen and try to keep them as long as possible. It is quite a risky transaction, for both sides involved. Both sides usually have quite a lot of evidence on the other, or at least, they have the opportunity to sell them to the police.

I've read a book about some hitman for the mob in my area, and that's pretty much how it went all his life. He made like 15 murders in his life, and could live the year on the hit money each time. He still had a day job and everything though. Also he had a 90 IQ and dropped out of elementary school.

>use tor
>every page has captchas which never get accepted
What the fuck is the point?

>a.cocaine.ninja/snoste.webm
what anime?

Her name is right there in the video.

Jojo

thanks senpai

boku no pico

wtf is this?