/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

REMINDER:
Chinese New Year soon, shit won't get shipped out until 5 February at the latest and in some rare cases until 15 February. →

Don't forget to message your favourite sellers, say thanks for their hard work and to wish them well in the new year.

恭喜发财

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/zP789wR

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic v1.4
my.mixtape.moe/aijpuk.jpg

>News
• user receives chopsticks and panties • user shows off a lot of cables • user is impressed by the high quality of his Ganzo G710 • user reviews a torch he bought off Gearbest • user's soaked 46cent banans are now dry • user gets three Eiaosi X6 • Update on how to make warm white color with RGB strips • user's Redmi Note 3 charger and Totoro keychain shows up • user gets some magic eraser sponges • user buys a thumbstick replacement for his Wii U, it now seeps plastic juice
Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/Baby-plush-doll-stuffed-toy-min-bag-cell-phone-accessories-for-kids-dolls-stuffed-toys/32714800631.html
aliexpress.com/item/Super-Cute-Novelty-Milk-CAN-Plush-7CM-Stuffed-Toy-Doll-6Colors-String-Keychain-Toy-Bouquet-Flower/32762680139.html
aliexpress.com/item/South-Korea-s-New-Cute-Mini-Bear-Plush-bag-bag-pendant-ornaments-Keychain-doll-free-shipping/32700873021.html
aliexpress.com/item/High-Quality-6-Pcs-Double-deck-Leather-Coasters-Set-Placemat-of-Cup-with-Coaster-Holder-Free/32578156531.html
aliexpress.com/item/LINKWELL-10x10cm-Set-of-4-Retro-Numbers-Colorful-PU-Leather-Bar-Coaster-Cup-Holder-Drink-Placemat/32636160025.html
aliexpress.com/item/RU-XM-L-T6-LED-3000Lumens-LED-Torch-Zoomable-Portable-LED-Flashlight-E17-Torch-light-for/32482087778.html
aliexpress.com/item/USA-EU-Hot-E17-CREE-XML-T6-LED-2000LM-Aluminum-Zoomable-Flashlights-Torches-lamplight-for-18650/32513863522.html
aliexpress.com/item/8000-Lumens-Flashlight-5-Mode-CREE-XM-L-T6-LED-Flashlight-Zoomable-Focus-Torch-by-1/32756804183.html
aliexpress.com/item/Mini-Zoom-Led-CREE-XML-T6-XM-L2-flashlight-lanterna-Led-Torch-Powerful-Rechargeable-Flashlights-3800/32731680304.html
aliexpress.com/item/2000Lumens-CREE-XM-L-Rechargeable-Flashlight-Torch-Lamp-18650-Battery-Charger/32228310974.html
aliexpress.com/item/Hands-free-fleshlight/32764257866.html
s.aliexpress.com/Z7Fzymme
aliexpress.com/item/Glass-Water-Bottle-with-protective-bag-280ml-360ml-550ml-Drinking-glass-teapot-sports-travel-bottles/32678154721.html?
youtube.com/watch?v=qqBTiXStVWc
aliexpress.com/item/PL2303-TA-USB-TTL-RS232-Convert-Serial-Cable-PL2303TA-Compatible-with-Win-XP-VISTA-7-8/2005093077.html
gearbest.com/earphones/pp_26469.html
gearbest.com/earphones/pp_26464.html
s.aliexpress.com/eIj2QBfy
aliexpress.com/item/SANTIN-Q727-3-5-3G-Android-4-4-2-Dual-SIM-Senior-Phone-Ram-512MB-Rom/32777534738.html
aliexpress.com/item/these/32587696934.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for this general is shit and should die.

second for this
it's literally just chink shills

>tfw my redmi note 4 shipped even tho chink new year

feels good man

>trying to kill a thread by bumping it

Any over the ear headphones recommendations?

Wiki gives me some Superlux and Takstar options, is there anything better I'm missing?

autism cubes pls

i need a quality flashlight and maybe some leather coasters

any suggestions?

Reminder that /csg/ has been taken over by Kawaii plushies

aliexpress.com/item/Baby-plush-doll-stuffed-toy-min-bag-cell-phone-accessories-for-kids-dolls-stuffed-toys/32714800631.html

aliexpress.com/item/Super-Cute-Novelty-Milk-CAN-Plush-7CM-Stuffed-Toy-Doll-6Colors-String-Keychain-Toy-Bouquet-Flower/32762680139.html

aliexpress.com/item/South-Korea-s-New-Cute-Mini-Bear-Plush-bag-bag-pendant-ornaments-Keychain-doll-free-shipping/32700873021.html

no worries man

If you can Taobao, then get the Garine Max.
If you can't, go try out the ISKs

My first chink shit. Guess...

dragon dildo

Hmm

>inb4 not technology

Leather coasters:
aliexpress.com/item/High-Quality-6-Pcs-Double-deck-Leather-Coasters-Set-Placemat-of-Cup-with-Coaster-Holder-Free/32578156531.html

aliexpress.com/item/LINKWELL-10x10cm-Set-of-4-Retro-Numbers-Colorful-PU-Leather-Bar-Coaster-Cup-Holder-Drink-Placemat/32636160025.html

50 days later and mine hasn't arrived yet.

Can chinkshit cure my autism?

Are pins a thing?

this i ordered alot of items on monday last week and already 5 of them have arrived.

Flashlights:
aliexpress.com/item/RU-XM-L-T6-LED-3000Lumens-LED-Torch-Zoomable-Portable-LED-Flashlight-E17-Torch-light-for/32482087778.html

aliexpress.com/item/USA-EU-Hot-E17-CREE-XML-T6-LED-2000LM-Aluminum-Zoomable-Flashlights-Torches-lamplight-for-18650/32513863522.html

aliexpress.com/item/8000-Lumens-Flashlight-5-Mode-CREE-XM-L-T6-LED-Flashlight-Zoomable-Focus-Torch-by-1/32756804183.html

aliexpress.com/item/Mini-Zoom-Led-CREE-XML-T6-XM-L2-flashlight-lanterna-Led-Torch-Powerful-Rechargeable-Flashlights-3800/32731680304.html

aliexpress.com/item/2000Lumens-CREE-XM-L-Rechargeable-Flashlight-Torch-Lamp-18650-Battery-Charger/32228310974.html

aliexpress.com/item/Hands-free-fleshlight/32764257866.html

chinkshit plastic leeches toxins which causes autism

Yes, it cleans up Humanity's gene pool

>>Not as good as Mao Deck

Joke's on you, it's gonna stay in the Chinese parcel outward exchange warehouse until February 6th.

China Post officially stops operations mid day Thursday.

Radical.

Our glorious leader T_T

Mine took 60 days

>>Back of the deck

DAMMIT XIAOMI WHY DIDN'T YOU ADD A SD CARD SLOT TO THE MI PAD. IT WOULD MAKE IT THE PERFECT TABLET.

I was expecting engrish. Pretty impressive they actually hired someone who can into english.

Yeah, I'm actually going Taobao route.
Thanks f4m.

Shipped as in "Left for destination country by air" today.

>discussion has lasting for 30 years
>paintings which is chosen
>let someone can recollect
>let someone can be thoughts and feelings
It's in Engrish.

Thanks for the wisdom, user. Figure just buying another controller should work? I mean, it's all the same shit electronically, right?

s.aliexpress.com/Z7Fzymme

Toys for urethral play.

Volkswagen condoms

Patrician taste in phones my friend.

>Posted from my Redmi Note 4

>made in united states of america

here's something cool i haven't shared with you yet.

I bought a knifeblock off aliexpress because I was looking for one which would hold my mini-cleaver.

It's 8" down, so if you have a 10" chef knife it will stick out a couple inches.

The appeal for me is that it would hold my mini cleaver. It was such a pain to find a knifeblock which would hold it.

It also doesn't take up much counter space.

I previously had one of those shitty adaptable knife blocks which were filled with plastic rods. The rods would get bent and it was just a pain to put my knives in and out of.

So overall this was not a bad buy for $10USD off aliexpress.

and here's the cleaver I was talking about.

I bought it ~4 years ago from a local CCK outlet for like $30.

they were pretty well known online at the time for making high value cheap cleavers. Nowadays the prices have gone up for like $60 for a cleaver so they're not the best deal.

This is one is also badly sharpened. You will want to buy their high-carbon non-stainless cleavers if you find one.

Perfect for all of your beheading needs!

Yes. Those will work

>order watch on aliexpress 11.11
>watch stuck for 2 months
>tell seller he asks for my.email to send me.refund on paypal in 2 days
>2 days go by open dispute
>seller accepts dispute , full refund
>next day money arrives on paypal too
>2 weeks later watch arrives

Wew

Just use usb-otg with a card reader

That looks less than stable.

Keep thinking that if it helps you sleep at night.

Chink led I got less than a month ago just blew up. The capasitor exploded causing shortcircuit.

Will I get cancer from a chink glass bottle?

aliexpress.com/item/Glass-Water-Bottle-with-protective-bag-280ml-360ml-550ml-Drinking-glass-teapot-sports-travel-bottles/32678154721.html?

Frankly glad I ordered it before the Indian launch. Snapdragon 625 was a disappointment.

RegularOP, what's the last chinkshit you bought?

Guess I won't be receiving them anytime soon because of the holidays

Isn't the Anne Pro and the Royal Kludge RK61 the same thing? I can't spot any difference between them. Except the Anne Pro is white and the RK61 is black.

Isn't the RK61 Kailh?

>user gets three Eiaosi X6
These are looking really decent according to reviews. I just might grab a pair to keep as spares.

Just the cheapest option on Aliexpress should be fine, right?

Looking for a good MK for gaming.

Using mine right now as my mains. They're really amazing for the price.

If you have an eq on your phone then it shoots far higher than anything else at a similar price.

Anyone here with an Orange Pi Zero?

How am i supposed to get video output from it?

I know i could SSH into it and use the Pi via terminal from another device but how to set up the OS and the wireless connection for the first time?

Fuck off with this gay ass anime shit

Qisan Magicforce

thanks you too

I always wanted to try one of those. Not anymore though.

user here with the chink petri clone vape

fixed the heating issue with the mod with a simple replacement of the shitty spring for the button. so if you guys are planning to buy mech mods, be sure to replace the spring with something more durable and has more conductivity (copper/silver/etc)

also tips for hot firing button and arcing issues
youtube.com/watch?v=qqBTiXStVWc

any good chink earphones that wont fall out when im out running?

I thought the Anne Pro also was?
I dunno, all the listings I find of it just say "Mechanical keyboard, ermahgerd" with no switch brand

You're not supposed to get video out of it.

You can wire up video outputs on some of the pins, but it's either supposed to be used over ssh, or over serial with one of these cables: aliexpress.com/item/PL2303-TA-USB-TTL-RS232-Convert-Serial-Cable-PL2303TA-Compatible-with-Win-XP-VISTA-7-8/2005093077.html
(Plug in the white, green and black cables to the debug pins, which are the three lone pins next to the Ethernet port.)

To set it up for the first time, just check your router to find the IP, then connect to it over ssh with whatever default user/pass your image has. For Armbian it's root/1234

As for WiFi, I dunno about the official images, but Armbian at least includes "nmtui-connect" which will bring up a terminal interface for connecting to WiFi.

The Anne Pro has Gateron switches

Better option would be the JBMmj's

gearbest.com/earphones/pp_26469.html

gearbest.com/earphones/pp_26464.html

Yeah i plan on using Armbian with it.

So all i need to do is put Armbian on the mSD, SSH into the Pi's IP and then connect to the WiFi via the Terminal? Sounds easy enough, thanks user.

>no inline remote
Disgusting. No idea why any sane person would shill these.

I'm the user who got chinked on his RAM before.

I've got an update.

They sent me a replacement stick. It's identical to the others, and it POSTs! But, it doesn't run at 800 MHz. Which it said it would. Memtest shows errors everywhere if I do. It works fine at 667 MHz.

Am I fucking something up? It says on the sticker on them that they're PC-6400 800MHz, so I'd imagine I'm not, unless I should be fiddling with timings and shit...

I had 3 of those. None survived a few months.

Fuck, and I ordered four...

What is sage
>should be getting ready to go to work
>can't stop browsing /csg/

when entering card info at checkout on aliexpress, that uses alipay, right? The store won't get my full card information?

can anyone link me to the replacement earpads for superlux headphones?

>when entering card info at checkout on aliexpress, that uses alipay, right?
Yes

>The store won't get my full card information?
No, only Alipay has it.

In fact the money only goes to the seller when you confirm that the item arrived.

nvm, "Powered by Alipay"

yes

>take note of upcoming chink holiday
>go browse aliexpress anyways
>end up ordering something
>remember the fucking holiday

fug, atleast it was just 4 bucks

Any recommendations on chink tablets for reading pdf books? It should be comfy and not to give me eye cancer.

Teclast
Chuwi
Onda
Xiaomeme
Huawei

Okay. Which one of you guys posted this on the ali-express snes controller reviews?
s.aliexpress.com/eIj2QBfy

>Qisan Magicforce
too small tho

Yeah, that's it. Simple.

Even if you don't need it atm, I recommend picking up a PL2303TA cable for $1-2 tho.
Since the Orange Pi Zero has no proper video out, you'll need it if you ever have to troubleshoot boot issues. And obviously, serial will keep working regardless of any networking issues.

Never use any chink shit that takes power from 110V-230V

>>Samefagggggggggggggggggggggg

A meme that forced doesn't deserve to be bought.

Try harder, retard

Shit that's nice. Should probably order one when I get my next paycheck then.

>too small
There's no such thing among mech keyboard circlejerkers :^)

What is some essential chinkshit/ the best chinkshit you've ever bought?

Youre on Sup Forums, sage doesn't work newfag.

butt plugs

Thoughts on chink RAM?

Too expensive and you wont have warranty

Should've bought a Foxanon instead of the generic corn bulbs. Bought about 15 foxanons with 89 LED about 1.5 years ago and only one failed with a dead capacitor which I replaced and it still works now.

I can't handle all this chink shit.
Sorry for poor pic quality.

aliexpress.com/item/SANTIN-Q727-3-5-3G-Android-4-4-2-Dual-SIM-Senior-Phone-Ram-512MB-Rom/32777534738.html

cop or not?

great idea, ordered one for ma waif

hello fellow foxanon friend
i only had 2 die and one was in an enclosed lamp and the other was outside in winter.
i stopped buying these though since the warm color is pale and shitty. These days i buy these but only the E27 because the others flicker like crazy. aliexpress.com/item/these/32587696934.html

i wish they made flicker free e14 ones

I wish someone would do a teardown on these because they are surprisingly good