Usb on/off

So, I turn to you guys, maybe you know something about this, but is there some light software or a batch file to enable/disable specific usb ports on my pc?

Other urls found in this thread:

nirsoft.net/utils/usb_devices_view.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why dont you just use the bios?

i need to switch on/off on the fly without having to unplug/replug each time

I'm no expert, but something like WeMos could work.

>WeMos
i mean isnt there something on a software base? Can't windows do this?

It's called device manager.

yep, you have to scroll through the tree everytime you want to toggle the usb.. a bat file cant do this? Nobody ever heard of something like this?

Look up Nirsoft, he *might* have a tool to so this.

thanks man!

Of course it can do this, lol just google it you dweeb.

Thanks again! USBdeview is the tool on Nirsoft. Thanks alot! You ma man!

5 minutes of google, this software does what you want, and does have command line switches.

nirsoft.net/utils/usb_devices_view.html

>Not writing your own script

Fuckin dweeb, get out of my g.

Please mark this thread as solved desu sempai, so others that search the windows forums can know that their problems can be googled.

>the need for reinventing the wheel is second nature for me, because my 3rd party software support fucking sucks, so I don't even bother searching for what I need
I feel sorry for you lunix shills.

Jokes on you, I primarily use Windows and I'd still script it myself, why don't you have any passion for IT?

Bitch please, I even use wmic in the command prompt instead of the GUI, because it's more convenient for me. Convenience is where it's at, it's not about passion, it's about not wasting your time and effort to create something others already did.

To each, his own passion.

But it's fun, guess you'd rather play games or some shit, okay you're young, it's understandable, bye.

>states he prefers command line over GUI
>"must rather play games or some shit"
The one thing that pisses me off more than the bait, banana, or any other memes of the past, is the lack of any reading comprehension.

bye

What is wemos?

it's a combo of Umos and imos

0/10