I don't know if this is the right board to ask this...

I don't know if this is the right board to ask this, but what should I do in order to ensure that I am super anonymous on the internet?

Other urls found in this thread:

panopticlick.eff.org/
subgraph.com/
law.cornell.edu/uscode/18/usc_sec_18_00002703----000-.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Use tunnelr, faggot.

Depends of the level of anonymity you want to get.

At a pretty high level, I think you'd have to have a burner device and connection you only use once that was bought with cash, and proxy all throught TOR. Try not leaving any patterns,

I want to suck her feet.

7 proxies

Install tails linux. Don't use anything made by Microsoft or Google

>tails linux
That's a funny way to spell OpenBSD, user.

Install Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit. Proceed to install Google Chrome. Be sure to use a normal ISP with the default router with default settings. You may think I am crazy, but that is what the masses use, meaning you are actually hiding among a massive herd.

That's not how it works. Sure, you might not be put on the list of "pottentially suspicious people", but deanonymizing you is now much much easier not only for the government, but for everyone else.

Who dis? Moar, sauce

footfags fuck off

panopticlick.eff.org/

don't worry faggot, no one cares about you buying research chemicals online like the hipster cuck you are

I want to use it to stalk people though

Chrome incognito mode.

Even the best hackers have yet to break through the newest version.

I want to watch her get fucked by a black man.

No ideos, maibe buy a vpn server and use that shit, much harder for normies to know who is behind it but for a goverment, they just ask the owner and he will give the data out like a little bitch

this is what my buddy does, but it's fucking annoying as shit to try to contact him. I literally just talk to him in person now.

Only if the black man towers her by at least 1 foot though.

Good. It's the safest method.

and use self engineered hardware, r-right?

>You have strong protection against Web tracking
>stock google chrome
KEK!

Disqusting.

I am tired of all these Firefox using sjw cucks that want black men to get all the white girls.

>Does your browser unblock 3rd parties that promise to honor Do Not Track?
Is this suposed to be "No"?

Did you fail kindergarten? X means bad. Does it have an X?

Wait, wait, wait. I thought X meant that buried treasure was located there.

So what are you waiting for? Get a shovel and start digging right there. Give it a solid push!

Yes X usually X means bad, but unblocking 3rd party cookies doesn't seem safer to me.

I tried. The X turned blue. Now what?

reverse image search in google will tell ya

>talk
>safest method
you wut

you want your speech to be listened and your lips movements to be viewed? microdevices could be installed at your safehouse while you're out

the safest method is using a simple transparent ballpen and paper inside a box with eyehole and light for reading, and a hand hole and curtain for writing, make sure the pen has no sensors in it

if you want to be reeeeally paranoid about it, use a deadman switch that incinerates the paper

>while you're out
Really? I mean it's a sound strategy, but there are people like me. I haven't left my home in 28 months. Everyone from my doctor to my hairdresser is making house calls.

Go to Start Menu > Run (or hit Window + R) to open a run program box.

Type "cmd" to open a command prompt.

At the prompt, type "ipconfig".

The first thing this program outputs are a few numbers in the form "xxx.xxx.xxx.x"

Post them here.

>my doctor
>my hairdresser
do you live in a mansion or something?

Alright listen up faggot.

FIRST Drop Chrome and Chromium It's shit it's collect data USE FIREKEK as much

You really want to be safe use tor it's slow as fuck.

DON'T USE WINDOWS, if you have to go winblows 7 either of that go on Qubes OS.

Learn PGP email, Use free software NOT OPEN SOURCE FOR THE LOVE OF KEK FREE LIKE FREE BEER.

Use the browser extension HTTPS EVERYWHERE Ublock origin Noscript or Umatrix.

Don't save your password don't make it remember use KeepassX to save them and Generate them too.

The best tool of them all. YOUR BRAIN.

No, I live in a country where people are so desperate to earn any extra money, that they will do services like house calls. I can afford it, they are glad to do it, more money for them.

Who wouldn't want to?

Me for example. I find no non-disease related skin condition more disgusting to even look at than calluses. None. I'd sooner suck on hairy warts under a fat chick's armpit than any callus ridden hot female body part.

me, feet don't interest me in the slightest
honestly, i'd go as far as saying they look strange

i want to lick a black bulls semen off her toes

TOR? that where the dark net begins.

Nobody knows which exit server is pwned by a foreign nation or Russian mafia, especially you.

If you are documenting smut, then never ever use android smartphones to capture the session.

Use an old fashioned brownie camera ad learn how to develop your filth.

Then comes 30mm film for "films."

If any of this shit gets digitized, then it will be evidence at your trial for "manufacturing pr0n."

faggot: go to xvideos and do the 5-knuckle chuckle.

"general anxiety disorder" or "social anxiety disorder?"

it's a wonder you'd not ranting and talking conspiracy theory.

you're a sjw faggot.

I'm not anxious about anything. I do not have any problem being around people. Actually I always have people over, at least twice a week. Hell, I love having people over, so I can play guitar for an audience.

I just don't like going out. I find traveling from point A to point B a waste of time. I hate queuing for a cashier, I generally hate "downtime", not because I like being efficient, but because I dislike being forced to wait idly for something trivial.

Kill yourself and browse the depths of hell.

I want to be her.

Is this your first time on Sup Forums?

I want to give her a strap-on and let her fuck my asshole as hard as she can.

>on El Capitan
that's the cherry on top

You're wasting time on Sup Forums right now.

No I am not. I am getting important feedback on another thread about my audio setup.

* All Hardened gentoo machines are as secure as can be configured, SELinux, mount options(noexec, nosuid, nodev, even ro) where applicable, etc.

Basics:
>00. VM host running hardened gentoo.
>01. VM #1 running hardened gentoo to serve TOR access to a tap device.
>02. VM #2 running hardened gentoo the only nic is that tap device with TOR access.(No SELinux here if you can't handle it)
>03. VM Host routes all traffic from VM #2 through the tors transparent proxy/DNS.

Pretty easy and configurable for lots of extra security, stuff like tails/whonix can be nice but they're far from perfect and their inflexibility makes doing lots of things a pain.
Lots of people also mention QubesOS, which is also far from perfect and they're not doing much to fix their problems. subgraph.com/ seems to recognize these issues unlike the QubesOS guys.

whonix with qubes os > tails

They're not even very comparable. Also whonix is bloated.

Friendly reminder - now that the Republicans have taken over, you don't have to say black any more. Now it's perfectly fine to say NIGGER.

Virtual machine that proxies to a vps in Greenland paid for with Bitcoin

Tor is too dirty. You don't know who owns each hop or exit node

Find public wifi and connect through TOR via TAILS. It's actually that easy. The rest is up to you.

It doesn't matter... Just don't connect from your own home connection.

Read the sticky.

Grab an old laptop. Must be one before CPUs started getting backdoored.

Install OpenBSD inside a VM.

Enable PF and set it up so that no unnecessary traffic ever leaves your machine.

Manually set up a tor-browser-like setup (TOR+NoScript+HTTPS everywhere) - but don't use Firefox, that's been compromised, use SeaMonkey, and remember to never maximize your browser window. Do not accept cookies at all. Ever.

Never use e-mail that is not encrypted and self-hosted.

Never use any online service that ties into any of your personal info, especially name, photos, phone numbers, payment info, etc. That includes Google and Facebook.

Use an alt-root DNS server, ideally OpenNIC. Set up a DNS cacher locally so you don't end up generating lots of queries.

Don't use your own Internet. Ever.

It doesn't matter where your email is hosted, unless it's deep web network like tor or i2p. Transit networks are all tapped and log all traffic.
Just use military grade encryption for sensitive data.

>One you go BLACKED you never go back
Ig that joke does have some use.

It does matter though because of this stupid law:

law.cornell.edu/uscode/18/usc_sec_18_00002703----000-.html

But I did mention encrypted first, that's the most important part.

Make a bootable USB with Tails and only only that.
Only use disposable emails if you need to make an account.

but your friends are idlying in traffic to get to your house, are you just a young adult of inheritance wealth that is surrounded by socialite shallow friends?

do you sunbathe user?

i saw a movie being exhibited the other day where a character would command some shady bussiness from home, and rumor amongst the criminal circles is that he hadn't left the house for years, i could just watch for a couple minutes, i dont recall the name

where?

>never maximize your browser window.

wut?

Don't use the internet or copy what RMS does

sites can tell what resolution your screen is, combined with a bunch of other notable and distinguishable attributes can have a "profile" of you and be able to tell who you are semi-accurately