Sitting at home

> Sitting at home
> Have Charter 60/5
> See on their website it says they offer 100/5
> Call them up
> tfw they upgrade me for free

Where were you when Charter became this B A S E D?

That's because the price went down and they gouged your retarded ass.

No retard, the price was the same. Charter only offers one tier of internet. The way I see it, I'm paying the same but getting more speed.

I got upgraded for "free" from 50/25 to 150/150 like 3 years ago.

>are you on Spectrum?
I'm on a spectrum.

You thickheaded fuck. If you didn't call them they would've gouged your stupid ass forever.

nice upload

Keeping outdated plans is just much more work for them.
Upgrading your speed costs them nothing.

So they were gouging you and waited for your stupid ass to notice.

How the fuck can I get high upload speeds from Comcast?

This

I have 120 down but I still have 8 up from the stone age

It's DOCSIS 3, so never

u dont need up you pedo

This. It's how they work

they service has been quite good since i got it in 2004, but they're way of upgrading you, and details online or confusing as fuck. I've been upgraded automatically in the past, but for instance right now, i have 50Mbps, not 60 or 100 because i'm too lazy to call for a 10Mbps upgrade i'll notice once in a blue moon. Online, it shows they start at 60Mbps on the mainpage, but after looking up my adress, they only show starting at 100.

Bunch of fucking weirdos.

Used to have 50/50 now 500/500 for a bucks extra

What the fuck. They quoted me $100/month, plus some $200 fee for 100/100

>5 upload
I'd rather have 5/50 than 100/5

Synchronous access is far more expensive. Technically they charge more than the going rate per mbps from a top tier provider but no one can do anything. You can actually get a 10gbit connection from Hurricane Electric for $2000/mo. If you had the money to run a cable you could drop that to dedicated gigabit for yourself and 900x 100mbps connections to charge people for.

I did a speed test the other day and noticed Comcast is giving me 120/6 now. Used to be 60/6

Didn't even have to call them.

They are still shit though and long for fiber.

Charter sucks dick. AT&T is bringing Fiber to my city and is already available for a house I'm trying to buy. Gigabit connections for $20 more.

I'm from Cincinnati and I got TWC paying $39,99 for 15/5 see that Spectrum has taking over, but I still see this shit when I click upgrade internet, I gotta call these fucks asap.