Why are Apple products synonymous with women?

Why are Apple products synonymous with women?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeff_Dean_(computer_scientist)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because women are technology illiterates.

Women always favor form>function shit. Everything from clothes to phones to laptops to shoes. It's all about 'fashion' and branding.

brand name. it's a symbol of your status in society. she can be some trailer park bumpkin, but in public she can try her hardest to look upperclass

Niggers and sheboons do the same thing but with budget Galaxy phones like J3 or any other prepaid Samsung trash from Boost Mobile

Because Apple makes fashion products.

Women? Smartest men in the world use Apple computers and phones.

That was Demis Hassabis... founder of DeepMind and one of the smartest people alive.

Now this pic is of Peter Norvig, Google's director of research and one of the most influential AI researchers alive.

You all know who this is.

>t. triggered mactoddler

Macs got us on Mars!

Two things you can't have

Women are gamer manchildren

Nope

It's synonymous with love for penis, as male homosexuals also disproportionately choose macs.

>Why are Apple products synonymous with women?
>Women
I don't see a woman in this picture.

Jeff Dean.. one of the greatest Computer Scientists alive.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeff_Dean_(computer_scientist)

BFTO
T
F
O

holy fuck, gays have infiltrated science
why isn't anyone doing anything about that?
is it because trump is one of them?

Liking men.

Women for hundreds of thousands of years have been the gatherers. Their tasks outside of childbirth and rearing has been to spot edible fruits, as well as to watch out for the distinct shapes and colors of stealthy predators looking to harm the tribe while the men are away hunting. As such, they've evolved to spot and process a very wide variety of shapes and colors compared to men. Visual sampling and fascination with the way things look is hardwired into the psyche of women. For example, they don't spend so much time at clothing stores because they're indecisive about what to buy, but because it's visually a gold mine for them.

This brings us to their preference for consumer goods. While a man is content with any computer or mobile phone with the right specs and the right type of software he wants, women will focus more on how a device looks rather than on what it can do or how it compares to others in terms of performance.

Women also have a conflict and risk-avoidant nature. Social standing and social approval is very important for the female, while less important for the male. As such, a woman is more likely to seek out an accessory which visually signals high social status.

tl;dr women like pretty things and they like social approval, this is why they buy iPhones.

>these people use it so it must be good1!1!!1!1
>being a literal sheep

It's almost like different have different needs

>like different
Different people*

I've not seen them associated with women anywhere outside of Sup Forums. Indeed they prefer things that look nice etc but also tend to stick to phones, or maybe tablets if they absolutely must. Clacking away on a keyboard is a bit nerdy for the wimmins.

Heck the biggest Apple shill (Stephen Fry) is a guy. Though he does happen to be gay. (So am I and I used to like Apple stuff, but think it was genuinely a good combination of form AND function in the noughties, so.. *shrug*)

>blue shirts and lanyards
It's just a fucking Apple Geniuses meeting

I have just been to an interview with a pentesting company and the guy's got an iPhone.

I found to feel that it's something almost impossible to break from the software side. It's for people who want to have everything done for them. Linux is the opposite pole of that, everything CAN be done for your pleasure if you choose to set it up. I've got a keybinding to tether my laptop to my phone. Why? I wanted it to.

From the viewpoint of maintenance, it's Apple > Windows > Linux. From the viewpoint of actually owning what you buy, Linux > Windows > Apple.

>holy fuck, gays have infiltrated science
nothing's gayer than Android tho. Android is literally by gays for gays.

>cars with reliable engines are bad!!!!

>two gays propose at Apple store
that's nothing. Google actively promotes gay marriage on their YT channels.